• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fugitives! The next superhero roleplay!

CHIMNY

Master of confusion
As the co-gm of this RP, I find it sad that we only got 4 members, this is the recruitment page for the RP.

After a failed (but fun for some time) RP, me and some veterans decided to recreate it, this time more organised and realistic. Its in 2037 and a military force decided to imprison or kill people with superpowers, and the players can be on either side. (*spoiler* Void is gonna destroy the world :P )

Link here: - Fugitives -[Now Accepting]

I'd be interested, I love super heroes, I'm good with serious scenarios. I could think of several characters right off the bat. PM me if that is okay. Or should I post in the thread you linked. Sorry new to this side an unsure yet how things work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back