• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FTL: Faster Than Light (also for Futuristic fans)

2SEATER

Howdy
It has been 3 years since The Kestrel destroyed the Rebel Flagship, throwing the Rebel Fleet into chaos and ensuring a Federation victory. Rebel activity has limited to mere acts of petty piracy. However, the Federation is still trying to rebuild itself. You're part of the crew that is transporting the Crystal Canon, an ancient Crystal weapon given as a gift to the Federation from the Crystal people, to a Federation research station in the hopes that they may replicate this alien technology. However, the galaxy is a dangerous place, and with the Rebels on the rise again it just got even worse.

To participate in this RP you won't need a whole lot of knowledge on FTL. If you have no clue, just PM me. Please show your interest :)

@Deadkool

Hey I'm really interested! Could my character be a crew member you find early in the story? I was thinking my character is on an asteroid lab that slavers attack and they capture me and you guys find me, is that good?

I'd be on board for that, I imagine Tripodric would be as well. It could be our third jump or something.

@Greg2344 yeah you can join later on (I'll let you know when). You can make your CS now or wait if you want. I can see this RP getting confusing what with two people with the same avatar lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back