• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FtK: The Demon Chalice

Allen nodded. “Yes. There’s no way of knowing what else is lurking underground, aside from the black beast guarding it.”

"That's what'll make it fun!" She tried to lighten the mood with a smile. Truth be told, she was a little nervous. She had never really gone up against a demon before.

As they approached the mountain, Thea heard the caw of a crow, followed by many more. They came from the trees, beasts with black feathered wings and long bills full of gnashing teeth. They came like a horde towards the two of them.
Allen called out for evasive maneuvers and then hurled a bolt of lightning into the crowd of them, shocking a bunch to death, but many more came.

She reached to her belt, pulling her sword free. She took a few swings at the crows, knocking a few from the air, a few snapping at her.

With his long sword he swung at them as well. His griffon was being viciously attacked.

The creatures attacked Thea, snapping at her hands and face. Their sharp claws cut and scraped everywhere they could.

“Damn! Too many!” The griffon cried out.

“The trees should shake them off, right?” Allen asked and flew lower.

She nodded and followed the griffon lower as they swerved through the trees.

The trees made it hard to tell where they were going. Branches and leaves started smacking Thea and Allen. The few crows who followed had much of the same happen, which dazed them enough to lose track of them.
“Damn essence is making those things appear.” Allen said as he flew beside Thea. “The chalice is doing it. Have you heard the Cascade Theory? I thought it was bullcrap when I first heard it. Good and evil beings don’t take their energy with them when they die. The energy persists in their place, influencing the land around it. This demon was so powerful at one point that it made all this trouble just from having its cup on our plane of reality. Of course, It doesn’t stop there.”

"I believe ya. I've never been attacked by an army of birds before, and from what I know, that's only the beginning." She chuckled. "But hey, that's what makes it a fun story, eh?" She smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back