• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 「 Fruits Basket 」【OOC】

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Discuss ideas and suggestions pertinent to the roleplay and take part in idle chatter here!

〖 Head for Character Sheets 〗

Last edited:
Hey Hey I'm not done yet but my chara is open to relations
I'm do up the personality now but then I'll be stuck with backstory til I decide relations~

My character is up! Still WIP, though.

Since I need to edit his relationships, I kept his backstory vague.

If anyone's interested in relations with my cinnamon roll, let me know! (:

Heya guys! I'm the dragon, and I was thinking my character (Male, creative but becoming a lawyer, 22) would get along with Rooster ( RANGYOKU RANGYOKU ), Snake( Rowlet Rowlet ) and Pig( Gizaira Gizaira ) best. I think he would try and act like a sibling to the cat ( DemonKitten DemonKitten ), and would not get along with the dog ( Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 )

How does this sound with your guyses characters?

Heya guys! I'm the dragon, and I was thinking my character (Male, creative but becoming a lawyer, 22) would get along with Rooster ( RANGYOKU RANGYOKU ), Snake( Rowlet Rowlet ) and Pig( Gizaira Gizaira ) best. I think he would try and act like a sibling to the cat ( DemonKitten DemonKitten ), and would not get along with the dog ( Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 )

I'm up for relations! What type of relationship would you be interested in? Acquaintance? Friend? Bestie?

Sure thing! I could definitely see my character being a bit annoying to the dragon.

I'm up for relations! What type of relationship would you be interested in? Acquaintance? Friend? Bestie?
Was thinking friend, let me finish their personality and stuff and I'll send it to you :D

GunsAndDips GunsAndDips , I gladly agree to your idea, once we get both our characters' sheets done, we can discuss the details of their closeness?
Sounds good!
Sure thing! I could definitely see my character being a bit annoying to the dragon.
Awesome, will send personality across in a bit

My character is up! Still WIP, though.

Since I need to edit his relationships, I kept his backstory vague.

If anyone's interested in relations with my cinnamon roll, let me know! (:
Yo, I think the dog and the snake would be best of friends, and not just cause they are in the show. Just the fact that both of them seem like they are family-oriented I would think they would work well together :) What do you think?

Yo, I think the dog and the snake would be best of friends, and not just cause they are in the show. Just the fact that both of them seem like they are family-oriented I would think they would work well together :) What do you think?
Same here! I love it! Fair warning, Shirayuki is a giant klutz, PFFT!

Well I was just asking because if no one wanted him I would take him. That would put me at having three characters though. So I would leave it up to you.

Ooh, maybe to add to that (so I can go ahead and get a start on that background of the dog’s) maybe they could be childhood friends?
YISS! Does your character live in the main estate? Or, on his own? (Similar to Shigure in the original series.)

Besides that, I can see them being childhood friends! Perhaps, Kouki took care of Shirayuki a lot during his episodes? (AKA, when he got sick. Due to his zodiac form, it happens a lot.)

Rowlet Rowlet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Hey since I get on with the snake but not with the dog, we could perhaps put something in my characters (Makoto) about him being jealous about your friendship, and when they are children always trying to steal the snake's attention?

YISS! Does your character live in the main estate? Or, on his own? (Similar to Shigure in the original series.)

Besides that, I can see them being childhood friends! Perhaps, Kouki took care of Shirayuki a lot during his episodes? (AKA, when he got sick. Due to his zodiac form, it happens a lot.)
Ooh, hmm... I kinda forget if I made him live in the estate or not. I don’t want him to be too much like Shigure, so I’ll probably have him live in or very close to the estate. And yay, sure I could totally see Kouki being like a nurse for his friend :3

Rowlet Rowlet Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Hey since I get on with the snake but not with the dog, we could perhaps put something in my characters (Makoto) about him being jealous about your friendship, and when they are children always trying to steal the snake's attention?
Oooh, I love the thought! I'm up for it!
Goodness, my poor cinnamon roll. *cackles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back