• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fruits Basket- A New Generation OOC Chat

So I thought the movie was amazing. Definitely up there with my fav marvel movies. Can't wait for the next Thor, as hulk is my favorite character and I'm happy to see him again.

Well, most of us have replied as of now, so there's at least that. Even if the others who have not take a while to make their replies, as long as keep this active, we should be fine . . . ?

hahaha okay so Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 I was wondering if maybe you could edit the post with all the characters and put under it where everyone is living? Cuz im pretty lost on who is living where and what not.

hahaha okay so Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 I was wondering if maybe you could edit the post with all the characters and put under it where everyone is living? Cuz im pretty lost on who is living where and what not.
Sure, let me just go through the OOC chat and character sheets to find out what people have said, and then I'll ask about where the rest of the characters are living :)

So far, I know that Hikari and Renjiro are loving together at one of the homes at the estate, Kouki is housing Aya, Ruki, and Jenjo, while also trying to get Estuko to live with him instead of their step-mother's house.

Okay, so here's the list:

At estate: Hikari, Renjiro, Mikoto, Sakura, Hoshi, Ryou, and Haru
With Kouki: Aya, Ruki, Jenjo, and Estuko*
Humans with their own houses: Kazi and Haruka
Living on Own Near Estate: Asahi

*Kouki and Estuko are working on getting Estuko out of their step-mother's house and into Kouki's

And the ones whom I didn't know their whereabouts: Katsunari Gizaira Gizaira

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back