• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic FROSTBITE | Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
was lazy and tired so for the last part of the CS i did not color code it, and did not check thoroughly for grammar so do forgive me, but otherwise he is done.
and yes he is Wrench from Watch Dogs 2 inspired.
but do tell me if you like him or not, or if i should make some changes

Last edited:
was lazy and tired so for the last part of the CS i did not color code it, and did not check thoroughly for grammar so do forgive me, but otherwise he is done.
and yes he is Wrench from Watch Dogs 2 inspired.
but do tell me if you like him or not, or if i should make some changes
Good to see another Chisel Clan aligned character, albeit even if they're former
1693764167419.png

i likely wont be able to post today, since it midnight over here, so go ahead and post, i will write one up when i wake up.

Dota 2 Eyes GIF by Red Bull

Garrick rn

if Garrick is like that right now, imagine Shroud coming around with his self-defense mechanism up aka sarcasm and jokes. In the most stupidest way, which might end up with people drawing guns on him, and he's all like "I know I took the last beer but it's no reason to kill me."
Which is funnier since he does not drink, he just took it to spite someone.

Lol honestly! He's on edge for this cache. If Lena leaves, Garrick might just up and follow her out mid introductions asking what the rush is.

Knowing damn well from a realistic perspective that "N" has probably just been eavesdropping this whole time and is just going to leave in silence and get the cache by himself.

Meanwhile Ghost Network has probably known about the cache's location all along. Aghh the options!

Additionally, I think we allow for Absollover77 Absollover77 Hard Boiled Hard Boiled JustSomeDood JustSomeDood then Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic to post in that order?

I'm not sure of everyone's time zones so don't really know who's next in rotation.

Alternatively, if you'd like I can create a Discord for easier communication, otherwise I'm fine keeping it on site.

Basically Lena to her group right now:

I wouldn't mind either way if we stayed on site for OOC or move to Discord. I'm fine with whatever everyone else chooses

Oh hey, Megilagor Megilagor would Shroud know who Whisper is...
Considering Whisper's help to Ghost Network over the years she'd be at least recognizable to some.

Oh hey, Megilagor Megilagor would Shroud know who Whisper is...
Considering Whisper's help to Ghost Network over the years she'd be at least recognizable to some.
let me check real quick *microwave noises*
I would say so, Shroud would recognize Whisper, maybe not personally so mostly through talks of others, and perhaps a few times in passing but he would know her.
But what about the other way around? Would Whisper know Shroud.
Sure Shroud is known as a nutjob tech wiz, but he is sneaky as hell and hides his info well, so?

and whatever the ooc will be her or on discord im ok with that.
albeit i will say that we use discord for communication at work so I'm there more often

I'm going to create one.

It's not required for you to join but just in the chance you want to. Might be good for us to be able to communicate absences, time zones etc.

While we're on the topic of pre-existing character relationships/connections, Megilagor Megilagor would you think that since Shroud was raised by the Chisel Clan for a time and Lena has basically been in the Clan her entire life they'd know each other? It doesn't necessarily mean they have to be friends, it could just be in passing or something, but what do you think?

let me check real quick *microwave noises*
I would say so, Shroud would recognize Whisper, maybe not personally so mostly through talks of others, and perhaps a few times in passing but he would know her.
But what about the other way around? Would Whisper know Shroud.
Sure Shroud is known as a nutjob tech wiz, but he is sneaky as hell and hides his info well, so?
Hmmm it would depend on if she worked for the same client as Shroud or if she did a job for him specifically. The only other way that she would know him would be if she traded tech with him which wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

While we're on the topic of pre-existing character relationships/connections, Megilagor Megilagor would you think that since Shroud was raised by the Chisel Clan for a time and Lena has basically been in the Clan her entire life they'd know each other? It doesn't necessarily mean they have to be friends, it could just be in passing or something, but what do you think?
I mean depends on what depth/level of connection you want. Cause they would know each other for sure, but if i go based on my Shroud lore he left the Chisel Clan for the Ghost Network when Lena was 19 / Shroud 24. so its been like 8 years since then. But they would know each other for sure, albeit she might have been a bit young so she wouldn't remember his face behind the gas mask since his accident was when he was 12 so Lena would be 7 at the time. But one dumb reason to have a deeper bond between them is "mask buddies".
Hmmm it would depend on if she worked for the same client as Shroud or if she did a job for him specifically. The only other way that she would know him would be if she traded tech with him which wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.
Now should i make it remain a one-sided "I know you" situation or not. That is a great question, cause i don't think his stealth is great enough to not be noticed at all by her, so she probably saw him with Ghost Network people, probably somewhere on the side. But at the same time would she connect the dots of Shroud being Shroud the member of Ghost Network or just a random mercenary there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back