• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic FROSTBITE | Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
FROSTBITE | Out of Character

Hello, survivors of the frozen wasteland,

Welcome to the FROSTBITE Out of Character, a space dedicated to all things related to player interactions, questions, comments, and collaboration outside the narrative. Here, we encourage you to connect with fellow players, share insights, and discuss various aspects of our post-apocalyptic universe.

🗣️ Player Interactions: This thread is all about fostering a sense of community among our fellow survivors. Feel free to introduce yourself, exchange ideas, and form alliances with others who share your passion for the "FROSTBITE" universe.

❓ Questions and Comments: Do you have burning questions about the lore, factions, characters, or any other aspect of "FROSTBITE"? This is the perfect place to ask! We're here to help shed light on any queries you may have.

🧠 Brainstorming and Collaboration: Are you interested in collaborating with other players on joint storylines, character interactions, or faction dynamics? Use this space to find potential partners and brainstorm together.

🔍 Insights and Speculations: As you explore the lore of "FROSTBITE," you may stumble upon hidden clues, intriguing mysteries, and enigmatic details. Share your insights and speculations with others to collectively unravel the secrets of our universe.

📢 Suggestions and Feedback: Your input matters! If you have suggestions for future lore discussions, events, or any other aspects of our role-playing experience, don't hesitate to share them here.

🌐 Stay Connected: We encourage you to stay engaged, respectful, and supportive of your fellow players. This OOC thread is an extension of our shared passion for storytelling and survival in a harsh world.

Remember, the OOC Discussions thread is a space for camaraderie, learning, and collaboration. Feel free to join in, ask questions, offer insights, and make connections that enhance your "FROSTBITE" experience.

Survive. Thrive. Connect.

FROSTBITE

Last edited:
Any chance this is based on some alternate future of our world, and thus based in what was once any specific location?

or is it more of like, a fully alternate world with its own history and such?

ah stuck writing the character.
like i cant figure out how to write his personality exactly I mean i have an idea of what i want it to be, but when i read what i wrote it just feels like i copied parts from various game characters and mashed them together and that isn't what i want.

Idk why I didn't see these.

Any chance this is based on some alternate future of our world, and thus based in what was once any specific location?

or is it more of like, a fully alternate world with its own history and such?

I haven't really decided on whether or not the city is based around a real city & locations. I was planning on keeping it completely fictional to allow for more world building.
ah stuck writing the character.
like i cant figure out how to write his personality exactly I mean i have an idea of what i want it to be, but when i read what i wrote it just feels like i copied parts from various game characters and mashed them together and that isn't what i want.
& That's fine! A lot of the lore is based around ideas from video games / media. My character definitely has attributes from video game characters as well.

Whatever you're comfortable with as long as it makes sense.

i dont have much left to write in my character till its done, but its stuff i will need to think a lot about so i will leave finishing him for tomorrow.
but just a small tease your gonna get a Ghost Network person in this.

i dont have much left to write in my character till its done, but its stuff i will need to think a lot about so i will leave finishing him for tomorrow.
but just a small tease your gonna get a Ghost Network person in this.
Glad to hear it! I look forward to your character & introductory post.

I'm excited to see the interactions between all of our characters & the melting pot of all of these factions coming together.

Everyone right now be like:
tonari no kaibutsu-kun eating GIF

Though they'd probably kill for some good quality food

Breaking bread is a gesture of like, bonding over a meal.

This expression means more than just eating; it is sharing a sense of brotherhood with someone or some group of people. It is a significant event that fosters some meaningful connection and cooperation.

Perhaps you are enemies; breaking bread with someone indicates a sense of forgiveness and moving forward to the affair.

Breaking bread is a gesture of like, bonding over a meal.

This expression means more than just eating; it is sharing a sense of brotherhood with someone or some group of people. It is a significant event that fosters some meaningful connection and cooperation.

Perhaps you are enemies; breaking bread with someone indicates a sense of forgiveness and moving forward to the affair.
Ahhh I see okay. Just checking.

Okay, next up is Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic , and we'll maintain this rotation until more characters join the fray. While I'm eager for everyone to complete their character sheets and join us, it's equally important to sustain everyone's interest and keep the roleplay progressing smoothly. I'm really enjoying the current dynamics; keep up the fantastic work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back