• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings From the ashes I arise: A request thread.

SilentMadness

Master Of Disharmony
Wow! It has been too long.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am a returning figure on this website. I've been fairly active about two years ago, but then I suddenly disappeared due to real life circumstances that I did not predict. Now, I finally get the courage to try and see if I can get back into the swing of things around here. Boy, does it feel like a ridiculously long time since I've been gone. But well, what has been, has been, and now I'm thinking about what will be! I am back with a desire for RP, but as I'm not yet sure about how or what, I will be taking it slowly, which means I only need one partner. Therefore, I will reserve my right to be picky because I need someone to light up that special flame inside of me. I miss it. I am looking for some things in you, my (hopefully) future roleplaying partner! I won't be asking the world of you, don't worry, but the things I will insist on are, as follows:

- Ability to use proper grammar. It's simply off-putting to read something in broken English.

- Ability to write in third-person and past-tense.

- Ability and will to communicate OOC. It's amazing when that is a thing!

- Ability to post semi-often. What that means is I'm not really up for one reply every week. I can understand if it doesn't happen everyday, either, however at the very least once in two-three days. Sometimes I may just have free time for more replies a day, so it really depends.

And last, but not least. I haven't written in a while, so I may be a little rusty, or I may not be. However, if I am passionate about something, I tend to write a lot. Preferably, you will be able to mirror the length of my posts. Won't ask for a certain number of paragraphs, but I hope you are able to write as much, or as little as I will. There will never be, at any time, one-liners or two-three meager sentences. You can rest assured of that!

So, what I am craving at the current time, you ask? Well, I actually crave two things equally, but can only do one and only with one partner. I am not a fan of doubling. Specifically, I am craving two entirely different settings and genres but I don't know which one I wanna do more. Here they are.

Craving no.1 (MxF): Something mafia related. Based somewhere in the '40s or early '50s, preferably in a fictional location/city. I really have no idea in regards to any plot but we can explore possibilities together!

Craving no.2 (MxF): A good ol' biker story. Leather jackets, crews, gang wars and all the good stuff, y'know. Again, no specific plot on my mind but we can brainstorm!

Note: I will only pick one of the settings in the end, whichever I feel most excited for and obviously, whichever comes with the partner I feel I'm clicking with.

Alright, so there you have it! Just so we are clear, I need a partner for the female role! Contact me via a PM! I'll be waiting :)

Last edited:
Not sure if I have a chance but either story I’d love to write. If maybe you’d like to discuss, ideas, or anything of that nature feel free to message me.
Good to see your back!!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back