• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom From One World to the Next...

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

752985cb19c464da4943df7397fdd7f4.gifc2d50f69e81a3a4c822c5e022744c1d8.gif

'Magic happens when you don't give up, even though you want to.
The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.'
JMStorm

Roleplay with Sasil and lampostsmuggler lampostsmuggler

57xwvhf.gif

Persephone Volkov

The cold autumn air drifted making its way into the damp castle, blanketing the students in a sudden chill reminding them that winter was coming, and it was going to come with a might fist. Snow, and plenty of it. But for know the students enjoyed the crisp air, the colour of the trees. Yellows, oranges and reds that danced in the trees leaves falling to the ground in a dance created by the wind. For know, Summer still lingered in the students memories and stories still fell from the lips of the kids.

Getting back into the swing of school and homework most kids found it difficult to be cooped up back in the classroom. But this wasn’t the normal school, this is the type of school everyone wished they could be at. Magical creatures, moving paintings--it was what stories were written back in Persephone’s books that her mother had written to her as a child.

It never ceases to amaze the young girl with every year she attended school that catered to her own magical abilities that she would be gifted. Something special, that was what her mother had started to say whenever the subject would come up during the summer months. Persephone started to think that maybe she was right. And even if not, a whole new door had been open for her and she was willing to jump through whatever she could to grasp at the straws that been laid before her.

“Persephone! Hey! How was your Summer? Gotten used to England finally?” A male student that went by the name of Josh asked nudging her shoulder ever so slight as he grinned. Persephone rolled her eyes a small smile on her lips.

“I live in London now. I’d like to think I have. My mother and I went traveling during the summer.”
Persephone spoke looking to her Housemate as they hurried down the hallways on their way towards there first class. What class was it again? Potions? She still had a hard time remembering her schedule even being a few weeks into the semester.

“Eh, I was only teasing. Come on we are going to be late.” Josh spoke ducking into the crowd Persephone stopped suddenly trying to dig in her bag making sure she remembered all of her texts books for the day. When she finally found it she breathed a sigh of relief sudden starting to walk but running right into a fellow student.

Unlucky for her it pushed her to the stone floor beneath her with a loud crash. “Oh no! I’m so sorry!” Persephone spoke automatically taking the blame for what happened, it was probably her fault anyways, she hadn’t been paying attention after all.

Tags: lampostsmuggler lampostsmuggler

Taking a walk through the campus is an easy way to relax. For example, when you’re overworked yet enjoying the stress, walking just underneath the trees so that a golden glow surrounds you tends to be exactly what people want. At least, that’s what Ashley wants. Unfortunately, her time of relaxation comes to an end as she hears the familiar hum of the other students making their way to classes. She stands up fully at her height of 5’8, and uses a delicate hand to brush her hair behind her ear before joining them. Unfortunately, someone smacks straight into her, falling to the ground. She hadn’t taken any damage, so she was left staring at the girl laying on the ground. “You’re that transfer student, The one from America.” She says politely, offering her a hand and regarding her with an inspective eye. She had seen the girl before, but never had she interacted with someone of that stature before. After staring at her inquisitively for a few seconds, she opens a book that she pulls from the crook of her elbow, walking away with her head up and eyes sharp.

57xwvhf.gif

Persephone Volkov

Rubbing the back of her neck Persephone stared up at the unfazed student before her. She seemed to not have even noticed her running into her causing a commotion to the students around them. Alas Persephone stared back up at the student instead trying to find a name for the girl. Shoulder length red hair and green emerald eyes that seemed to be trying to gather all the information she could without speaking a word.

It was oddly unsettling.

But that feeling only lasted a moment before Persephone quickly gathered her books to try and stand up, hearing the slight comment towards her. “Oh yes! I am...Your name is Ashley right? I think we have had Potions together…” Persephone said but soon realized she was talking to a figure that was walking away. Perhaps she got the name wrong and that was her reason for the red haired, elegant student to walk away. Oddly rude to just leave without talking or answering to ones question. Then again she had just run into the poor girl.

Probably just didn’t want to give her the light of day.

Or busy, after all everyone was hurrying to the class.

“Shoot! I’m going to be late!”
Persephone cried hurrying the same direction her run in buddy had gone towards.

Tags: lampostsmuggler lampostsmuggler

Ashley had easily made her way to her next class: Charms. Although many students had grouped together in a mob of sorts to rush to their classes, she arrived on time, for her long legs made it quite easy to cover a large distance. It also didn’t hurt that a few people moved out of her way in fear of being walked over, based on the focused look in her face: she just might have seemed to be able to steamroll anyone in her way. After taking her seat in the place that she always sits, her seat basically, she awaits the bell in order for class to begin.

57xwvhf.gif

Persephone Volkov

Persephone hurried after getting ignored by her run in buddy. She tried to slip between the open cracks of students, trying her best to get to class on time. Unfortunately by the time she finally got into class she was the last one inside. Sighing she expected to be scolded but luckily she snuck in while the teacher had their backs to the class.

Moving quickly Persephone took the first empty seat she could find sitting down as quietly as she possibly could, not noticing who she was sitting beside. Getting her books open to the page her partner had open she pretended like she was on time.

“You aren’t fooling anyone Ms. Volkov. Please be on time next time.” The teachers voice cut her thoughts causing Persephone to flinch.

“Sorry, it won’t happen again. I promise...” she whispered looking to her book embarrassed.

It was then she finally noticed who she sat beside. The same girl she had ran into. Great, perhaps this day was just out to embarrass and make a fool of the small Hufflepuff.

Tags: lampostsmuggler lampostsmuggler (sorry this took so long D:)

(Sorry I’ve been sick lately and a lot of stuff came up but I’m back and better than ever!)

As class started, Ashley had done all that was expected of her, including paying attention and doing the best possible for her capabilities, which were extremely high. One thing she didn’t expect, was to notice someone coming into her class late. The person that had become late and had even gone so far as to dare to sit next to her just so happened to be the petite girl from earlier that had sparked disinterest in her. She noticed that the girl needed some help getting to the proper page, since she was ahead by a few lessons, and started to make a comment to her seat partner before being interrupted by the teachers voice. “Ashley, would you kindly perform the upcoming task as an example for your classmates?” With no hesitation, she turned the vinegar in front of her into wine, a small smirk gracing her lips as she saw the looks of awe and admiration from her classmates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back