• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk 'Till Dawn - Characters

/

Harper Lyrion

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
heart_emote_by_gasara_d62dv0x.gif
Mother: Seraphine Lyrion
Father: Altus Lyrion
Brother: Clarius Lyrion (15)

Romantic Interest: OPEN

Friends: Need to Collaborate

Others: Most Others

P E R S O N A L I T Y
star_emote_by_gasara_d62duzz.gif

Harper is quite bubbly most of the time. Sure he has his down days and the days where he might be a bit blue but those are few and far between. He usually seems rather cheerful and some would venture to call him "over the top" but he would happily embrace the title. Harper loves his cat above all else, Allegra is his closest and absolute best friend. The pair sleep together, they hang out together and quite frankly Harper considers Allegra to be his muse for his music. As ridiculous as this all sounds Harper would only respond as "You'd have to have a pet to understand."

That said, Harper enjoys the company of others. People fascinate him and he likes to watch others to see what's going on. This however has gotten him into some trouble as peoples tend to take this as staring and that isn't something that is socially "acceptable."

Probably one of Harper's favorite things to do is to take his lyre and just go sit near the hot springs coming up with some original stuff or going and sitting under some tree. Occasionally he will go and stand in the town to play his violin or sing to get some tips or something from the tourists that come and go. Performing is not an issue for Harper though speaking in public has been a bit of a struggle for him.

Traits: Friendly (+), Loyal (+), Avoids talking about how he "really" feels (-), Self-Conscious (-)
Likes: The hot springs, Music in general, Poetry, Baking (he thinks he is good) and cats.
Dislikes: Metal/Screemo music, Being Alone, Rude People, The Town Feud (doesn't understand it) and Bugs.

B R I E F - H I S T O R Y
silence_emote_by_gasara_d62dv0n.gif

Harper is the eldest of two children in the Lyrion Household. His father is Altus Lyrion who is a song writer. His mother is Seraphine Lyrion who sings jazz. Harper's younger brother Clarius is still in school and is the black sheep of the family. Harper's parents and himself are quite musically inclined while Clarius can't seem to keep the beat with the family legacy. He doesn't hate music but it is not something that he finds enjoyment out of since he isn't very good. This has been especially important in the development of the "golden child" atmosphere that Harper's parents put him in when talking to Clarius. Harper does try his best to avoid the topic of music when around his younger brother but with parents such as his music is virtually all they talk about.

Harper had a fortunate upbringing, between his two loving parents and their jobs he was not left 'wanting' for anything really. While this would usually produce ignorant and prudish people, the Lyrions had a strange connection to the reality of the situation. Volunteer service, community projects and general giving back to whoever and whenever was something drilled into the young Harper from an early age. This however runs in direct contradiction to the hatred his parents feel for Twilight Falls. Whenever Harper has tried to inquire as to the nature of their hatred they blow him off and can't give him a straight answer. This is something that formed the confusion around the feud that existed between the towns.

This seemingly brings us to the present, Harper just takes it a day at a time making use of the skills he has. Harper is still composing his own original music for the lyre, the violin and his saxophone. Poetry is also quite present in his life as he has a dozen or more composition books filled with poems he has done at random times. A small version of a composition book can almost always be found on him where he will take down things to use in a poem or to help jog his memory. Harper technically works for himself at the moment though he would prefer to have a part time job to give himself some spendable income so as to get new instruments or his long term life goal of opening a jazz club.

I N F O
question_emote_by_gasara_d62dv0g.gif
Name: Harper Lyrion
Hometown: Dawn Springs
Color: Sky Blue
Orientation: Bisexual (Prefers Guys)
(Needs a part time job!)

coded by cychotic

usagi froggy usagi froggy

If you change his town twilight Falls you'll be all good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back