• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk Till Dawn: A Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley Style RP

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
cooltext246504230738037.png

Long ago, there were two adjacent towns, founded by two witches, both sisters, named Aimee and Adeline. Aimee was a witch of light, and a lover of the daytime, and thus named her town Dawn Springs. Adeline was the opposite. She dabbled in dark arts and loved the night, naming her town Twilight Falls.

For several hundred years, these two towns lived in harmony, shipping resources to each other, helping with each other's development, and even having all of their festivals together in a neutral gathering area known as Noon Meadows.

Unfortunately, over the past century, the two towns have started growing an animosity towards each other. A rivalry grew. They stopped sharing crops with each other, they had their own exclusive festivals, and residents from one town weren't even allowed to visit the others. This infuriated the two witches. They settled these towns so that they residents could help each other, not hate each other. The sister both agreed that until the two towns could get along, they would put a curse on each town. Dawn Springs was now cursed to have eternal sunrise, and Twilight Falls eternal sunset, with Noon Meadows cycling through high noon and midnight.

The young generation, however, has been working to rekindle the relationship between these two towns. Despite rules that say otherwise, younger residents of the two towns meet up in Noon Meadows under the cloak of midnight, in hopes that the new relationships and friendships they are making will show the witches that the towns are making progress.

cooltext246510942192829.png

The overall objective of this RP is to rekindle the relationship between the two towns by way of the residents of opposite towns falling in love. This is going to be mostly a romance-focused RP, but, of course, if you just wanna get up to some wacky antics in the towns, that's fine too, I suppose. I'm trying to figure out a way to regulate characters, so there's an even amount of boys and girls, of all sexualities, for relationship purposes. I will probably limit the amount of people that sign up at first, and if it takes off and more people are interested, I will open up to more people.

Additionally, there will be NPC's that do not participate in the relationship aspect of the RP. Unless specified by the creator, these characters may be used by everyone, however the creator has the right to step in if they believe someone is not using their NPC right.

cooltext246507878130320.png

I intend for this roleplay to run off a calendar system, going through four seasons, each with 7 or 10 days (I haven't decided how many days yet), and events happening each season, much like in Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley. I will keep a calender posted and updated with the events on the roleplay thread, so everyone knows what will happen and when it will happen. As for the passing of time, it'll probably just be based on where people are currently at and what they're doing. Everyone will have to put the date and time at the top of their posts to keep track of time easily.

Example: Spring 1st, Year 1, 7:00 a.m.
Insert post here....

I have a couple of festivals and events planned out, so hopefully that'll be cool. if you're interested, please let me know! Also, if anyone knows any good map making software, post it here or PM me or something! <3

( Communist Communist PanOtterPus PanOtterPus IdeaLover IdeaLover )​

If you're still accepting people, this is something I'd love to take part in!
As an extra note, if you need me to play a certain character I can do my best to help with that. My characters are always sorta the same, so anything you'd like is fine with me!

If you're still accepting people, this is something I'd love to take part in!
As an extra note, if you need me to play a certain character I can do my best to help with that. My characters are always sorta the same, so anything you'd like is fine with me!
No specific characters are currently required, but thank you for the offer! I'll be sure to let you know! :D

Oh mer gosh, I love Harvest Moon! I won't mind giving this a shot since I am a sucker for romance as well.
Also this should be very interesting to see how this works out.

EDIT: Oh, but is there a posting system, or whenever people feel like it?

Oh mer gosh, I love Harvest Moon! I won't mind giving this a shot since I am a sucker for romance as well.
Also this should be very interesting to see how this works out.

EDIT: Oh, but is there a posting system, or whenever people feel like it?
It'd just be a whenever people feel like it kinda thing, so long as it's within a reasonable time frame, and not a week between replies. :) I don't want it to be super strict or anything.

It'd just be a whenever people feel like it kinda thing, so long as it's within a reasonable time frame, and not a week between replies. :) I don't want it to be super strict or anything.

Oh...well, hm. Shoot. The reason I ask is I work 15 hours for two to three days out of the week and I usually don't post on those days. Don't think getting left behind is...a pleasant thing.

Oh...well, hm. Shoot. The reason I ask is I work 15 hours for two to three days out of the week and I usually don't post on those days. Don't think getting left behind is...a pleasant thing.
Yeah, hmmm. I'm only gonna let a limited amount of people in at first, and will open it up again later if enough interest is shown. Maybe keep an eye on how progress is going with it, and you can see if it'd be right for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back