• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Froggy's Partner Thread!

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer

• 1711426682638.pngHi there! My name is Froggy! I've made a few of these interest check threads before, but I wanted to make a fancy one with tabs and stuff that I can update! Here is a little bit about myself:

• I am 23 years old! I'd prefer my partners to be around 20+, but as long as you're an adult we good
    • Any pronouns are fine with me! I am genderfluid and really couldn't care less how you refer to me :3
    • I love video games!! I am a huge nerd for JRPG's and Nintendo stuff
    • I used to be a teacher, but now I'm not!
    • If I'm free during the day, I have RPNation open in the background! I try to respond pretty quickly, but feel free to ping me if I haven't responded in a bit!
    • In general I am a very chatty person, so I would love to make friends while we write together. :)

Alright, now that you've read (or maybe you haven't, I'm not a cop) my silly little bio, feel free to check out the other tabs here! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me anything!

Last edited:
Hi, I like the original pairing list and if you really like an elf and normal human pairing, can we do that together? It could be an adventure story we roleplay in a small farming town area if this would be desirable. I would be happy to contribute developing story ideas but I would do well with it hearing what you want with it, especially in OOC communication along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back