Chitchat Friends

lobotomies4sale

Hey everyone My names Jenna I’m 22 and I don’t have many friends cuz I genuinely struggle to speak with people I just have bad anxiety but I’m hoping to make some friends on here. I mean I’m pretty down to earth and idk if you’d think I’m funny but yeah some, interests of mine are Drawing , makeup ,rp , comics, writing , reading, dying my hair too much , eating , going out when I can lol. But that pretty much sums me up I hope to hear back from you guys ^^

Hey I’d love to do a comic rp of some kind if you’d like! Im into a lot of comic series so I’d love to talk ideas!

Hey everyone My names Jenna I’m 22 and I don’t have many friends cuz I genuinely struggle to speak with people I just have bad anxiety but I’m hoping to make some friends on here. I mean I’m pretty down to earth and idk if you’d think I’m funny but yeah some, interests of mine are Drawing , makeup ,rp , comics, writing , reading, dying my hair too much , eating , going out when I can lol. But that pretty much sums me up I hope to hear back from you guys ^^
Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back