• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Friends with Benefits (w/ Carter Jake Mason)

CommonlyKnownAsAngi

Big Brother is Watching You
Is there really a need to put something here? Like, it's not like I need a hook or anything since we're already going to start this...

Well, here it is, @Carter Jake Mason

~Angi~

Avery was just a normal average teenage boy, with a charm someone could kill for. Avery sat at his bus stop waiting for his friend Darius to show up; seeing that this was the first day of school and all. Avery had met Darius a few years ago when they were still in middle school together, and let me tell you those were not the days. The cool air from the autumn breeze was chilling to Avery's pale white skin, Avery was not one to get too much sun, and let alone go to a tanning salon. Avery arched his back into a u-shaped and yawned loudly. "Where the hell could Darius be?" Avery mumbled to himself, still tired from the night before.

Darius ran to the stop, panting, "Sorry for the wait. Woke up late."

He stretched towards the sky, giving a yawn, as the bus pulled up. He walked into the bus first, picking their seat (sitting together was non-negotiable, obviously) and taking the window seat. He set his bag on the ground between his legs and leaned against the seat, "Ugh, still so tired. Have I mentioned I hate school?"

Avery laughed. "You love to sleep in don't you, even on the first day of school," Avery exclaimed. Avery plopped down in the empty space next Darius. Avery was alway nervous for the first day, and to see if any of his classmates had changed over the summer holiday. Avery had changed slightly he gained some more inches to his height and started to form some muscles. Avery thought this year would be the pinnacle of his existence; seeing how he was now a sophomore. Avery felt another sudden urge to yawn, "you say you hate school but honestly do you really?" Avery replied to Darius's comment.

Darius thought over the question, tilting his head. But then he gave another yawn before he replied, "At least the learning part. And the not sleeping in part. Sleep is important, ain't it?"

He leaned his head on the other's shoulder, "So you know how Cece's been begging for a pet for, like, a bajillion years? She got one. Like, when I was ten, I got books or something for my birthday. She gets a bunny. Like, what the heck?"

((That's alright. Sorry for taking a while ))

((@CommonlyKnownAsAngi super sorry, been super busy with life, and stuff))

Avery frowned at Darius. "Life isn't always fair," Avery explained to his pal. Avery decided that this would be the best time to pull out his smartphone and take a selfie. "Would like to take a selfie with me?" Avery motioned towards Darius, placing the phone in front of them.

((@Carter Jake Mason , don't worry. I'm sorry for disappearing too. I went camping!))

Darius gave a mock pout at the other's reply, but then grinned when the other took out his phone and asked to take a selfie, "You're obsessed with those things, aren't you? Sure."

Avery looked guiltily at Darius and continued taking the photo. "Yes I'm quite obsessive when it comes to taking the perfect selfie," Avery proclaimed. Avery smiled and looked down back at the picture, and set it as his lock screen.

Darius gave a smile, leaning his head on the other's shoulder, closing his eyes. He wouldn't fall asleep (it was hard for him once he was awake anyway), not that Avery would ever let him; it was just comfortable for him.

((Sorry fell off the face of the earth for the roleplay!))

Avery felt the head being relaxed on his shoulder. It was quite amusing to have his best friend's head placed there. "I'm truly not excited for this year of school," he murmured to Darius. At least Darius was comfortable on his shoulder.

((Ahaha, don't worry about it))

"I know!" Darius replied, voice bordering on a whine. "School can be so stupid! I am not looking forward to another year of dumb jocks pushing us around, yanno? But what's your reasoning, Ave?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back