• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Friend or Enemy?

tomato modest

it feels like i'm drowning.
Hiya! Well, I have a Plot in mind:

My character, Character A, is a hunter. Not the normal hunter that shoots dear or geese, a paranormal hunter.

In the past, he had two friends, Character B and C. Character A had dated B in the past. Character A was focusing on a strong supernatural being or some sort who had a whole army preparing to take over Earth (Character D). Character A captured one of his workers, but when Character D finds out he punishes A. He kills off B's sister and forces C's brother to work for him.

Character A runs away before his friends confront him about what he has done. He opens a shop where he helps people deal with supernatural encounters. Soon in the future, Character A encounters D again. D has pulled A into a trap. They manipulate A by pretending to date them when they're really just feeding off information

When B and C find out what will they do? Will they help their friend or push him away for what he has done?

Let me know if you want to RP!

AutumnWolfe said:
Interested in character b or d
FreeSpirit said:
I'm up for it. If you want me (:3)
Of course! Um, I can probably add the both of you in a 1 on 1 thread. Quite a few people wanted to do it so I'll need to have more than one thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back