• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fricken frick

Tall Bear

It’s time to stop
so like all of the rps that I get invested in all keep dying so like someone who’s down for a preferably more literate long term roleplay please let me know but like you also have to tolerate me wanting to be your friend because I’m lonely anyways yeah Hmu please

• I’m up for any role plays but please not fandom rps because they make me nervous, I always feel like I’m doing them wrong.
  • I’m okay with any level of maturity but when it comes to sexual maturity please just don’t be gross
  • Preferably don’t be an asshole
  • I’m a skilled writer so I can write long comments but they aren’t required for you, just mind your grammar and punctuation and keep comments longer than 1 line please and thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back