• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Freyacre: Shadow Ark Rebellion {OOC/Open/Accepting}

Main
Here
I figure we can run with at least 3 chars if people like to double. I'm hoping to gain some more interest
If y'all know anyone who might be interested feel free to invite them!
Starting as three people is a good idea. People's interest generally pick when they see activity.

Sadly, the crew i used to run with stopped doing RP's.

Bump

Starting as three people is a good idea. People's interest generally pick when they see activity.

Sadly, the crew i used to run with stopped doing RP's.
Most of the people I use to run with have either been too busy to rp or really only do modern realism stuff

Bump

Most of the people I use to run with have either been too busy to rp or really only do modern realism stuff
Modern realism is good RP to be in, but there is something about fantasy/sci-fi that is just intriguing and full of possibilities.

Modern realism is good RP to be in, but there is something about fantasy/sci-fi that is just intriguing and full of possibilities.Ag
Agreed! I've been working on this idea for years and years and I'm really hoping ot get more interest in it. If we don't we can always run it with just the few of us and I'll NPC a lot of the baddies and stuff

Agreed! I've been working on this idea for years and years and I'm really hoping ot get more interest in it. If we don't we can always run it with just the few of us and I'll NPC a lot of the baddies and stuff

Managing an NPC is something I haven't done in YEARS!!!! Can't wait to see how it will go tbh

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

one legend to another

Users who are viewing this thread

Back