• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fresh Poison

vesania

true neutral
large.jpg
a054a4afdcac632d41d6cf88a64987aa--neon-purple-purple-hair.jpg
9da683651e923b2a7ac823abb0b87f9a--good-vibes-quotes-good-vibes-tumblr.jpg
tumblr_nwwnyc5B5d1ufbndmo1_500.jpg

thread
FRESH POISON

SHHH.....

Welcome to the town of Mountain Brook. It's a reasonably small town- well, in terms of population. The wealth of it's inhabitants means that Mountain Brook is filled with large houses with even bigger gardens. Appearance is one of the most important things in Mountain Brook. No woman would dare leave the house without makeup and pristine clothes- no man would dare be seen driving a second hand car. The thought of being humiliated in front of the neighbours haunts many a citizen, and many late nights are had, trying to ensure that their brownies are better than Susan from the PTA's, or that their home is more pristine than John from the office's home.

This competition to be the best isn't just exclusive to the adults. The teenagers of the town are constantly striving to be the best at whatever they're good at. But this desire for success combined with the constant search for identity can be overwhelming for many teenagers, and so, the parties of Mountain Brook often get a little out of hand as they try to forget for a few hours what's expected of them.

However, one night, things go drastically wrong. The next morning, as the host is kicking out the last few stragglers, a boy is found dead. It doesn't take the police long to figure out that it was murder, and suddenly, almost the entire young adult population of Mountain Brook is under suspicion. Interviews are conducted, evidence is hunted for, and accusations are made. Secrets start to emerge, and piece by piece, the carefully constructed appearances of so many in Mountain Brook start to fall apart.

With so many desperate to keep secrets, things start to get messy, and one question starts to appear in everyone's mind.

Would you kill to keep your secrets?

Yo yo yo. So, this is going to be a revision of one of my old old roleplays. The plot is pretty much going to be about Brooks University's football QB getting murdered during a frat party. The police never catch the killer and therefore the person who murdered the QB is still out there. While the investigation is going on, the death will bring tensions which will break and form relationships as well as secrets getting spilled all on top of everyone trying to figure out who the killer is.

Characters in this roleplay can and will end up getting murdered so know what you're in for. I will choose a character to play the role of the murderer based on who I see fit. You can have up to 3 characters. The gender ratio for this roleplay does not matter to me and I was going to set up roles but I figured that since it is going to be in a University setting, you guys could get creative and create any type of character(s) that you want.

I will begin the thread after at least six people (not including me) show interest.

[/bg]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back