• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•—𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕙 π•π•’π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•£π•ͺ - - ✧ [ Craving playing my new girl ] UPDATED 2/22/22 (WRITING SAMPLE REQUIRED)

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
rose city sunflower GIF

hey there! this is my one on one search thread. you can call me lex. i'm currently being a bit selective. please don't take offense to this if i decide not to roleplay with you. i swear it's nothing personal. my inspo just fluctuates very drastically sometimes, and i also have tremendous levels of anxiety with others, if I'm being honest. despite this, I do my utmost to be as friendly as possible!

now then! to the point. i'm parallax. twenty-six years old, female, mom of my two, obsessor over clean laundry smells, living it up in the colorado mountains (jk I'm back in Florida again) and bored as fxk.

i'm a definite fan of darker themes entangled with romance. currently, romance is pretty necessary in my plots. i'm craving something erratic, unconventional, and probably something a little toxic with themes of mending involved.

so, i'm fond of playing either gender. but i will tell you this right now. it really frustrates me to have someone message me demanding i be play the dream boy to their girl with absolutely no willingness to try anything else. i'm all for mxf pairings with me playing the guy. but if you only ever insist upon playing chicks just because you don't want to branch out, please don't hit me up.

i know i probably sound a little rigid, but i swear i'm not a dick lmao.

I don't mind if you just want to do back and forth replies

some other things to know

β€’ REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS REQUIRED PLEASE, no anime or lack of face claims! Huge effect on my inspo! Sorry in advance for my pickiness!

β€’ i play mxf & fxf only right now. either gender. playing a lot of boy lately and miss my girl, but I won't mind if you ask me to play a boy-o!

β€’ i like to write an eye-candy worthy amount. but i fluctuate, so i won't mind if you do the same.

β€’ i love chatting ooc. discord plotting is fun. moodboards, song swapping, freaking out with excitement in the form of hilarious gifs, all that junk? i live for it.

β€’ anxiety is a bitch, and it bites me in the ass. i'm so sorry if i disappear on you with no explanation. i'm likely terrified to explain myself with my charming fear of rejection (': if we click well, i will do everything to keep our conversations afloat.

β€’ i'd like for you to share with me your favorite scent, if you fancy. mine is surprise, fresh laundry. specifically towels.

β€’ i create somewhat atypical characters, and thrive with others who do the same. it's fun that way. the good girl/boy archetype with no sauce is a bit tired, so i'm seeking out fleshed out characters from you too!

β€’ i love plotting in my spare time, chatting about the possibilities with our characters.

β€’ i am not willing to start a story off in a school or coworker setting. I find those themes stilted and overused, and for me they kill my muse before it can blossom. come to me with unique concepts and unusual circumstances! i'll love you for it.

pairings & concepts

let me know if any of these tickle your fancy! i'll be adding more as i go on!
my interest per pairing will be gauged by the amount of β˜†
bold is my favorite of all
strike means not currently doing this pairing

Muse A and Muse B hate themselves. They're best friends, but it doesn't stop the entourage of self-loathing they have both dealt with their entire life. One day, when both of them (possible addicts also?) are in the car together, the driver starts speeding. Both indulge in the danger, the passenger even sticking half of their body out of the window in anticipation of the possible danger as the car runs over 100 mph. Afterward, they embark on a series of adrenaline-rush-inducing events that will make or break their relationship.

Really want to try her out. Haven't gotten to write as her yet. I'm not used to the more soft types, so I want to expand my comfort zone.

09cd7a3e8b23b6aff5962324acd65189.jpg

eccentric pairings, neither fitting in β˜†β˜†β˜†
wild girl x wild guy β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
reserved boy x wild girl β˜†
trafficking victim x buyer β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
the handmaid's tale β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
burnouts β˜†β˜†
toxic relationships β˜†β˜†
addicts β˜†β˜†
famous x nobody β˜†β˜†
famous x bodyguard β˜†
bitter pregnant woman x supportive friend β˜†
childhood friends turned rivals turned lovers β˜†
talented x talented (art college theme)
criminal x criminal β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
rich man x live-in maid (possible blackmail involved)β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
blind person x someone with synesthesia bonding β˜†
gang leader x new gang member β˜†β˜†
gang leader x someone they force to commit crimes for them via blackmail β˜†β˜†β˜†
codependent best friends who've gone through hell together β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
stalker x stalker x mutual target β˜†β˜†β˜†
reality romance tv show gone wrong β˜†β˜†
love triangle or jealous romance β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
agoraphobic apartment balcony friends

if any of this is intriguing to you, message me, or post here in the thread! I more likely than not have a concept for it that i can pitch, too. thanks lovelies.

Attachments

• bcccd199fc3787d5781c5f22d4663618.jpg
    bcccd199fc3787d5781c5f22d4663618.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Identity

i'm baaaaaack!
currently looking for some prompt distraction from stressful life events. really want to find a fun and motivating partner so let me know if you like any concepts, or pitch me your own!

:bishiesparklesr:for the bored ones in search of the story that keeps them on the edge of their seat:bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back