• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fresh Crimson - a vampire questing rpg [closed]

Which path do you wish to take?

• I choose the lawless path of the Rogue Vampire.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish to claim my position as a member of Vampire Society.

• My path is clear: I will seek to live among humans as equals.

• Total voters

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there and good afternoon... or morning... or evening, whomever you may be. Care to join me in a little sojourn around town and get to know a bit more about vampyric society? This is a quest-style game where YOU will play a young vampire on the verge of becoming a full member of vampire society... or will you? It's all up to you to decide which path to take (see below for more details). This is my first time doing a quest-style game, and I don't know who would be interested but I'm thinking that when 5 people sign up we can begin. Ask me about details or if you don't understand something! I'm happy to ford your questions as well as suggestions. Roleplaying will be vote-based where the participants will choose among 2 to 4 options. Your first choice will be to choose which journey you want to take. Choose wisely my friends...

A Vampire Quest-style rpg... can you survive? Will you thrive?

This role-playing game will begin with character creation, then we will begin the first arc.

The first arc will include the Trial of Becoming...

it is a vampyric rite of passage on the 25th birthday, the first full moon of the year...

the time when you make your first kill... by murdering one of your own.

Do you have the finesse, the power, the magic, the smarts, and the skills to pass the Trial?

... that is, assuming you haven't broken the Law of Society.

The Seven Laws.

1 Don't reveal your True Nature to parties not involved. 2 Do not harm other vampires' chattel or bloodsources. 3 Do not do any injury to other vampires' young. 4 Do not meddle in human affairs. 5 You must be capable of ruling your territory. 6 Do not feed or use your abilities in another vampire's territory as a sign of respect. 7 Shun the Rejected.

((     It's time to grow up and decide your own destiny as a maturing vampire.     ))

PATHS- Rogue path is activated if you have killed another vampire before your 25th birthday. Socialite path is achieved once you have killed another vampire during the Trial of Becoming. Co-existence is possible if you leave your home before the Trial of Becoming to live peaceably with humans, something that is frowned upon by elitists. 

There will be 3 general routes you can choose from: 

~ ROGUE ~

(most player-initiated path)

As a rogue and outcast of vampire society you will be faced with threats to your life and the struggle to feed...

but you will also be outside the sway of the Seven Laws. 

This is the path for the loner and rule-breaker.

~ SOCIALITE ~

(easiest path)

As a member of Society and a victor of the Trial you will be given your own territory and your first bloodsource...

protect them well and gain more if you can. 

This is the path to power and influence.

~ Co-EXISTENCE ~

(hardest path)

As a pacifist who believes that vampires and humans should live as equals and mutually benefit from the other, 

you may attempt to find or begin your own harmonious community away from Society and their bigotry.

This is the path for the progressive thinker and radical.

gameplay will be vote-based, a choice between 2-4 options.

write-in options available most frequently in Rogue path.

most structure in Socialite path.

most possibility and risk in co-existence.

So what will your choice be? 

( Comment below to officially join. This will make your vote count. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently the polls are tied! I'll give a few more days for this since we have enough people. GO ADVERTISE THIS AND MAKE PEOPLE JOIN & VOTE! We need a tie-breaker!

If there's no tie-breaker I'll have @Legend:D re-vote. Or... *rubs hands together and smiles evilly* we can have both. 

Currently the polls are tied! I'll give a few more days for this since we have enough people. GO ADVERTISE THIS AND MAKE PEOPLE JOIN & VOTE! We need a tie-breaker!

If there's no tie-breaker I'll have @Legend:D re-vote. Or... *rubs hands together and smiles evilly* we can have both. 

Both, you say?

I was going to vote for co-existence, but if we could get both...

Looks like I'll be tying up the polls then.

Both, you say?

I was going to vote for co-existence, but if we could get both...

Looks like I'll be tying up the polls then.

*evil laugh* that will make more options though...

If it does end as a draw i will give you a different set if options...this will be fun! Would you rather have in game options or vote beforehand?

@Radder @GasMaskie @Tori_98 If you want to join in you'll hafta comment. Once you comment I'll count your vote (as some people have voted but don't actually intend to play.)

We are still in a tie between rogue and co-existence so if one of you comments/joins we will have a winner of co-existence!

fyi to whomever it may concern: I'll be offline this weekend. Please be patient as i get back to you some time Sunday or Monday. I will most likely be starting the actual game early next week, so grab anyone else who may be interested soon!

Thank you for your interest. I hope this announcement fills you with DETERMINATION to continue on this quest. (sorry. I'll stop.)

To be continued...

Aaaaand I'm back~!! It seems like the winner is... CO-EXISTENCE. 

Welcome aboard, @GasMaskie! And I thank all of you that have joined. :)  I hope this will be a great roleplaying experience. If you have any suggestions for improvements I am more than happy to take them as this is my first quest-style rpg. 

Will post links...

Change: 

Players' Page (voting, events, announcements). I highly, highly suggest that you watch this thread if you want to continue participating. There will be monthly or bi-monthly events that you won't want to miss!

Main Story Archives. I'll start this soon.

There will be monthly or bi-monthly events that you won't want to miss!

Monthly events? If your quest is that slow people will get sick of it fast. Heck, it will still happen even if you post twice monthly. I suggest having weekly updates, and even that can be too much.

Monthly events? If your quest is that slow people will get sick of it fast. Heck, it will still happen even if you post twice monthly. I suggest having weekly updates, and even that can be too much.

I don't think you understand what events mean.  ;)  These will be activities outside of the actual role-play sequence. This will give you a chance to participate a bit more in this role-play. Not telling much more than that for now. Check out the page to find out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back