• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fresh Crimson - a vampire questing rpg [closed]

Which path do you wish to take?

• I choose the lawless path of the Rogue Vampire.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish to claim my position as a member of Vampire Society.

• My path is clear: I will seek to live among humans as equals.

• Total voters
Interested! And Voted ^^
Okay, since it's still relatively early, I'll let you join. Please be active, and welcome aboard! The actual story voting has begun so feel free to submit your response. Please watch the players' page as that is where the voting and events will take place. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, since it's still relatively early, I'll let you join. Please be active, and welcome aboard! The actual story voting has begun so feel free to submit your response. Please watch the players' page as that is where the voting and events will take place. 

Thank You ^^

how do i join

But you know what? I don't feel happy forbidding anyone who wants to join, and I had been wanting more players and activeness. I will let you join if: 

1. You read all previous posts and give me a paragraph summary.
  2. You promise to respond to all posts to the best of your ability (i.e. voting every period).

Sound fair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back