• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

freeform ideas (somewhat open rp)

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
whelp, if one wasn't enough, I'll do some more. just as a refresher:

1. 1-2 paragraph length post are alright in my book since it makes things flow in tandem.
  2. decent grammar skills
  3. more show, less tell but an equal amount of it is okay as well. (hey that rhymed)
  4. any pairing is welcome (fxm and mxm are my favorites)
  5. I  prefer playing as usually male and non-binary most of the time (I do female sometimes if you like)
  6. I rarely do anything that pertains to established universes. so that means no Steven universe, Jojo, etc
  7. I'm open for art request if you want me to draw your character for you.
  8. I'm more inclined to things with either fantastical or futuristic elements.
  9. I'm honestly not into high school or school related things, period. but, I will make the exception if you politely ask me too. heck, one of the ideas down below is like that.
  10. your character must be the minimum age of 14, through I must recommend 17 years and older.

shattered equilibrium(fantasy/high school)

greius, the god of gray, has split into two halves after the balance was truncated. the two gods had spawned from their split are began to clash over who will over the middle realm of granus. unknownst to them, the white order and the cult of the black eye are trying to find out a way to get the other god to win.

meanwhile, your just one of the many students that have enrolled in the school of Whitesburg, a school that has two schools of white and black magic. white magic is well known for its use of mental capabilities while black magic is feared for its physical prowess, to the point that only a few students master it in secret.

now you and a few mages in training found out about this secret plot that's beginning unfold as the gods themselves are seeking pawns to further their goals. so, will you seek balance or disorder? you decide.

tl;dr: go on a quest to bring balance or chaos into this world, basically.

nightslayer (superheroes/ modern)

For eons, meteors from another dimension would crash down on earth.  it resulted in the creation of the gezai, an advanced race of physics that left because they considered there less than fortune brethren as "bothersome".

for each century, the meteorites would slam down to earth, changing things fitting for the era. in the middle ages, the hurling meteors were the ones responsible for creating the creatures we have known before, like dragons, ogres, trolls, and even vampires.

but, in the year 1940, people were going out their days as usual. all of the sudden, another meteorite had crash landed in the middle of America's cities, creating a shockwave wide event. the minority of the human race were beginning to exhibit bizarre and at times, alien abilities. this marked the era of the "golden" age where "superheroes" were enlisted into the government's list of registered capes.

years have gone by and the public began to see these superhumans as overnaturals, humans or organisms with powers and crafts to do the impossible, and at times, the eldritch.

tl;dr: meteors have been giving humans superpowers for as long as the earth had them on it. just a note, overnaturals have two forms: a normal form and super form (with the super forms sometimes barely looking like the normal form).

2120: dawn of a new era(futuristic/ fantasy)

the year 2120, man is nearing their peak to perfection. immortality as been reached, equality was achieved, and all of the man's primal instincts have been put on the back burner. that didn't mean humanity had gotten rid of all human vices. people are slowly becoming tore as the idea of being human is being questioned.

tl;dr: there's no need for this since it's pretty short.

most of these to be roleplay sessions are finite in slots so best be cautious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prompts #1 and #2 appeal to me, especially #2, and I'd be interested in playing an m/m pairing in either of them. You seem like you have some really good ideas!

Prompts #1 and #2 appeal to me, especially #2, and I'd be interested in playing an m/m pairing in either of them. You seem like you have some really good ideas!

thanks, through personally i like prompt 1 the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back