• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog RP)

Hopefully quick question. Any preference in the RP replies as to how one indicates which character they're replying to?

This is just me but when I need to indicate what character I'm replying to I usually just have a little blurb above/below the actual text that has "Interacting with: person's @ (character's name)"

Hey, just wonderin, but is there any room left for another individual to come on by and join in?

Plenty of room
(Do note the late reply from my end), but nice. I might make my own lad could be along the lines of either a Overseer like robot (their backstory could hint at them looking after one of Robotnik’s older and forgotten bases) or a robot hailing from the E-series, with their reasoning for defecting relating to a malfunction within their programming or was an attempt at making ‘a robot fully capable of on-battle tactical analysis and leadership without outside aid of others’, only to go rogue and attempt to rebel against Robotnik’s rule over Mobius

Definitely interested. Thinking of doing a certain Acorn-hime and an OC.
Screenshot_20220617-015940.pngdownload.jpeg

Last edited:
i was curious if this was still open, and if so, potentially playing an oc of mine and metal sonic? i understand if this is closed, though!

i was curious if this was still open, and if so, potentially playing an oc of mine and metal sonic? i understand if this is closed, though!
I admit its a bit more daunting of a task than I thought it would be. But I think I can let one more character in before closing this. Otherwise it might be too much to handle

Omg your OC has such an adorable design!!
awawa thanks so much!!

I admit its a bit more daunting of a task than I thought it would be. But I think I can let one more character in before closing this. Otherwise it might be too much to handle
ah, thank you!! its two am here, so i’ll try to have my forms uploaded later today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back