• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog RP)

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Mobius, a planet that is anything but consistent. Many zones litter the planet from Green Hills, Lava reefs, or Labyrinths of water. With inhabitants as varied as the zones themselves, it's almost amazing how peaceful Mobius has managed to remain for generations.
All good things come to an end.
One man decided to unite the planet, under his rule.
Dr. Ivo 'Julian' Kintobor (More commonly known now as Robotnik), once respected for his technological breakthroughs had used his growing influence in the world to fund a secret project.
His own army.
In almost a single month nearly half of the planet was consumed.
Wildlife was harvested and turned into batteries for Robotnik's smaller bots known as Badniks, while citizens who were not seen as useful to the doctor were subjected to a fate many fear more than death.
Roboticization.
Amongst all of the chaos, one light burned brighter than any before.
A single blue hedgehog managed to keep pushing back Robotnik's takeover time and time again Inspiring others to try and do the same. Until one day that light mysteriously disappeared.
Robotnik's grip is now tighter than ever before it is up to a band of freedom fighters to continue the fight no matter what happens.

An RP based around Sonic SatAM and Archie with influence from just about all Sonic media.
Timeline wise this would be around post-Sonic 3 so Angle Island is known to the masses now but before the events of Sonic Adventure.

Just about any character from any Sonic media or even OC's are available with some exceptions.
Sonic is currently MIA for the time being
If you can work Shadow's story into the RP in a pre-SA2 timeline you are more than welcome to try playing him.
Basically, any character that has a significant purpose in the world should have a reason to be here like why is knuckles not on Angle Island. Doesn't have to be anything too complicated tho I want to keep this RP friendly for people to do whatever they may want within reason.

The main base of operations will be Knothole, a hidden village deep in the woods away from most major Zones Robotnik has taken over.
There is no post size requirement so as to not pressure people to pad their work and potentially burn out too early.
Mobius has plenty of species to choose from but some include Mobians, Humans, Chao, and sentient robots?

Hmm… I’m maybe considering playing as Whisper the wolf (Either her or Amy Rose to be more specific) and my question is would she be allowed to use wisps even though they technically shouldn’t be on mobius yet?

Hmm… I’m maybe considering playing as Whisper the wolf (Either her or Amy Rose to be more specific) and my question is would she be allowed to use wisps even though they technically shouldn’t be on mobius yet?
I'll think on it while I'm at work.

So here is what I came up with as a compromise. Since in this world Sonic is out of the way and Eggman has been left mostly unimposed, perhaps some of his plans from future sonic games can begin a bit early since he doesn't need to focus on new monsters to try and beat sonic. The amusement park in colors built to act as a front to wisp collecting still exists but is now more for the higher-ups in society Robotnik chooses to keep around while the wisp hunting is more of a side project that the doctor is recently experimenting with. Some wisps have escaped onto Mobius but they are still a rare occurrence as of right now.

So here is what I came up with as a compromise. Since in this world Sonic is out of the way and Eggman has been left mostly unimposed, perhaps some of his plans from future sonic games can begin a bit early since he doesn't need to focus on new monsters to try and beat sonic. The amusement park in colors built to act as a front to wisp collecting still exists but is now more for the higher-ups in society Robotnik chooses to keep around while the wisp hunting is more of a side project that the doctor is recently experimenting with. Some wisps have escaped onto Mobius but they are still a rare occurrence as of right now.
Omg I love the idea!!! Here’s a sneak peak at some art I made for this version of Whisper as thanks! 🐺
A42DEAC0-9D93-4E61-ACF6-423A8B373AA0.png

Last edited:
Character sheets open

Part of the extra portion when I posted Tails sheet got lost somewhere. Would there be any problem if I edited it to add what got lost?

If you all want you can play more than one character since players so far is few.
I'll have to think about that. My other 2 normal go-to choices I only play if someone else is playing Tails...and the 3rd, Tikal, would take some figuring on how to reasonably fit her in.

Off work, tomorrow ill try to get a starting scene up since we probably won't be getting any more participants.

Off work, tomorrow ill try to get a starting scene up since we probably won't be getting any more participants.
Awesome! I'm starting to lean toward maybe Silver or Tangle as a 2nd character, but haven't really decided.

I put up a sheet for Tangle. I must have a preference for playing characters with prehensile or potentially prehensile tails. It'll be my first time playing Tangle though, I've played DnD characters like Tangle's personality though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back