• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Free State High School

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwIELu4Ce77CsfaRiPbj9HL1WBDKV-tbQoSHDAB3EQe7O.pngAtalanta smiled at Eldiza's complement. "WWhy, thank you," she responded, giggling at her behavior. Despite the results Atalanta gave Eldiza a high five once she finished. Her attention was brought to the newcomer. "Oh, hello." She paused, waving then gesturing to herself, "Atalanta."

images (1).jpeg
Lux's heart was beating so fast. Her classmates are PERFECT! She finally gets to meet her new friends. "Hi eldiza! Atalanta" Lux waved her scepter releasing a glitter of rainbow and face the other guy "Hi ueki" she smiled at them and bow to the man who seems to be the prof of the class "My apologies Sir. My family just moved in and I got lost." Lux stands up straight "that'll never happen again Sir" Lux smiled praying that she's not as messed up as she imagine on her first day of school.

Palabra Quintero UNIT-1516
"The Written Man"
Settings: Free State High Training Field
xxgfNLi.png
Palabra gave a friendly wave when Luxanna introduced herself. As he was about to return the greeting, he was startled by Goya suddenly telling him to go. Walking nervously to the track, he touched a slip of paper on his left leg with a knuckle on his left hand. He had been provided open backed gloves to prevent accidental kink use. Suddenly, moto (motorbike), a black and white mass of warped three dimentional words shaped like a light motorcycle, appeared at his side. He hopped on and drove down the 50 meter track revving up the engine hard. Though the kicked back dirt and pebbles could be heard, the motorbike itself made no sound, leaving only a large trail of letters behind it, VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!. He had some trouble stopping the vehicle afterwards, but after a light fall he hopped up the words Yes! I did it! popping up above his raised arms.
Millennia Millennia (Luxanna)
Japanime Japanime (Goya)

94bab06953772af7bbd02139059f9158.jpg
Goya looked at Luxanna and sighed. "It's the first day so I'll give you a pass, but your grade will begin to drop with every unexcused tardy and absence you have." His attention was drawn to Palabra as he was about to go. "Mm. Very interesting." The teacher scribbled some things on his clipboard. "Atalanta. You're next."

harnackam harnackam
Millennia Millennia
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

images (1).jpeg

"Thank you Sir" Lux sigh, relief that she's given another chance. She waved back to Palabra, who had just finished the 50 meter track, she wrote down 'cool' on the ground with the tip of her scepter mimicking Palabra's kink and now its Atalanta's turn "goodluck" Lux gave her a thumbs up.

43de99702c0680dc36cc47c65148e477.jpg"Thanks," Atalanta responded as she jogged to the starting line. This was an easy choice for her, transforming back into a wind elemental she got into position. Sprinting down the track she went as fast as the wind. More precisely: 15 meters per second. As she moved leaves and dust got picked up and blown about. Finishing the 50 meter dash in only 3.4 seconds. Over shooting the end by a bit she skidded to a stop, ending in a whirlwind. Returning into her natural form she smiled at the teacher, feeling quite proud of herself.

Last edited:
EldPretty Anime Girl.pngiza was in complete shock at what just happened with Atalanta’s run. “You’re like, Flash Girl.” Is all Eldiza could muster. Eldiza felt Atalanta's arm to make sure that it was real. Certainly felt real.
Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwIELu4Ce77CsfaRiPbj9HL1WBDKV-tbQoSHDAB3EQe7O.pngAtalanta laughed a bit as Eldiza touched her arm. "I wouldn't say I'm that fast. That wasn't even that fast, I can't even make gale force wind speeds," she said responded to the comment, laughing a bit.

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwIELu4Ce77CsfaRiPbj9HL1WBDKV-tbQoSHDAB3EQe7O.png"Oh, it's a powerful wind. It starts at 34 knots, or 39 miles per hour. They can become very strong and even be a bit dangerous to traverse in." Atalanta explained.

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwIELu4Ce77CsfaRiPbj9HL1WBDKV-tbQoSHDAB3EQe7O.pngAtalanta hugged her back, giggling a bit at Eldiza's cute behavior. "If we have to deal with winds like that I'll keep you anchored to the ground. You need just hold onto me," she responded. Tousling Eldiza's hair she smiled down at her. "As for teaching you, I'm not sure I can, unless you have the same kink as me."

Goya watched as Atalanta zoomed through the test. "Very good, Atalanta." He wrote some things down before turning to the next student. "Ueki. You're next."

13572f35e5268222cac54518e7df393e_11-best-black-haired-anime-boy-images-in-2019-anime-anime-aesthetic-anime-boy-black-hair_235-230.jpeg
Ueki watched as the other students performed and the girl who went by Atalanta really stuck out to him. "Wow she's fast!" The boy then looked down at his palms. "I wonder if I'm that fast..." He clenched his fists and looked up with a determined grin. "I'll be even faster!" With his name being called, the excited boy took several deep breathes, he stepped unto the track, placing himself into the starting position while grinding his legs and feet as hard as he could into the ground beneath him. Taking a moment to compose himself, Ueki's legs began to glow, causing the surface of the ground under the soles of his shoes to break. He looked up towards the finish line and in his eyes you could see pure determination, kicking off the ground and exploding forward using his Kink, he built up impact energy to create a high-octane shockwave between himself and the ground. Nearly losing his footing, Ueki cleared the finishing line in just a few seconds, leaving his shoes in bad-repair. He froze at the finish line, realizing that he did it and it brought a brightening grin to his face.

Goya was very impressed with the kid's Kink and performance. "Very impressive..." He mumbled. Putting down more stuff on his clipboard, the teacher called out the next student's name. "Luxanna. You're up."

Millennia Millennia

images (1).jpeg

'WOW that was fast and damn what happened to his shoes?...is it because of the impact ? So powerful' Lux stares at the ground where Ueki left off "Luxanna" the prof said 'okay Lux lets do this!' Lux thought keeping a positive mind. She goes to the starting line and with deep focus she put her scepter in front of her and command it to extend, she planned to ride on it and manipulate the light on one end so that she can control the direction. She took a deep breath. Lux ride her scepter and hold still, when she opened her eyes she now gains control on her element. Light. Lux's scepter is spewing rainbow beam, she balanced herself and head to the finish line. When Lux landed she immediately retracked her scepter to its usual size, and she smiled at everyone. Lux knew that she's not as fast as the others but she's thankful that she did well. Heck she didn't even fell. So that's a victory for her.

"The Written Man"
Setting: Training Field
xxgfNLi.png
Palabra was very impressed with his classmates, as seeing people move as fast as a motorbike using only their bodies and kinks was really cool. He cheered in his own way when the others went, Yeah!, Woo!, and Whoa!, among other exclamations silently appearing above him for a few seconds. He wasn't used to being around other people or being enthusiastic, because of his con- !. He started thinking about what he'd need for the other tests, wanting to do well and improve himself.

Last edited:
Pretty Anime Girl.pngEldiza appreciated the efforts that Atalanta was making to make her feel safe and secure. "Thanks for watching out for me, Atalanta." Eldiza said. "That's okay if you cannot teach me your cool kink. Its fun to just watch you do cool things."

Eldiza was shocked when she saw the impressive performances that Ueki and Luxanna both gave. "Great job Ueki, Luxanna" Eldiza said. Seeing others do very impressive things made Eldiza start to feel insecure as she's much more normal in comparison.

Interactions: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Japanime Japanime Millennia Millennia

1575105464416.png
current look
alron
interaction: Superfly47 Superfly47
having finished up with the test alron wasn't sure what to do right now, he saw eldiza that one girl that sorta just showed up out of now where she kinda looked like she seemed a little disappointed wandering over to them he placed a hand on the girl shoulder "hey wanna see something cool?" he asked with a smile before shifting into a exact copy of the girl. "tada what do you think?

"The Written Man"
xxgfNLi.png
Palabra saw his transforming classmate use their kink and was very impressed with the quality of the copy. Walking over to get a better look, the words Whoa, that's so cool. Can you copy anyone? began appearing above him. Standing up straighter to address both classmates he said Oh sorry that's rude of me, you can call me Palabra Quintero. with a wave of his hand.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Alron)
Superfly47 Superfly47 (Eldiza)

alron
interaction: harnackam harnackam
Alron turned to the odd person that kinda looked like typing smiling at them when they asked “yup anyone or anything of seen, oh and don’t worry about being rude, anyway my names alron nice” he paused for a moment his form quivering into a sludgy consistency before copying palabra apparence. “To meet you” he ended with a bow

images (1).jpeg

Lux eyes widened and took a step back when she saw two eldiza "woah what the..." and then suddenly there's two palabra. " is it me or you guys have a twin I didn't know about? " she ask confused.

alron
interaction: Superfly47 Superfly47 Millennia Millennia
Alron gave a over exaggerated bow his form melting away back into his own childish appearance “yup in a shapeshifter although I prefers the term mimic, sludge mimic I mean seriously look at my body it’s all slimy and stuff. Useful though getting through things is a breeze”

"The Written Man"
xxgfNLi.png
Palabra was surprised by the shape-shifting slime the words Whoa, it's weird actually hearing sound from my mouth. Even if it isn't actually me. popping up above his head. Any sounds I make end up as words instead. he demonstrated by clapping his hands with a silent CLAP!
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Alron)
Superfly47 Superfly47 (Eldiza)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back