• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Free State High School

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Screenshot_20191130-212910_Chrome.jpg "No, your feet do not have to touch the ground for it to count." Goya said loud enough so everyone heard him.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Evren Leone

• View attachment 652783 Evren steps up and makes armor from diamond and graphite on his body before making qn unstable carbon explosive which he ignites to shoot himself across the track. He prepares for landing with making layers of graphite that allow him to slide to a stop. "That worked thankfully..." he says before going back to Atalanta and Eldiza.
    Japanime Japanime Superfly47 Superfly47 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Last edited:
Screenshot_20191130-212910_Chrome.jpg "Nice job, Evren. Next is Lela." Goya said without lifting his head and continuing to write stuff down on his clipboard.

Innocent Innocent

Screenshot_20191130-212910_Chrome.jpg Suddenly the school bell rang. "Alright everyone," began Goyo, "that's the bell. Time for lunch. Make sure to get back to my class on time, but until then, enjoy yourselves. You earned it." He finished writing a few things down on his clipboard before turning to leave.

Eldiza was soundly asleep in her fluffy bed, having a dream about being shrunk to the size of a pea and was riding on a butterfly, trying to dodge the tongues of bullfrogs. Suddenly she heard Goya’s voice and she jolted her awake. When Eldiza’s eyes opened, she realized she wasn’t in her bed, instead lying on a bunch of leaves.

She felt a little embarrassed and got up slowly, hoping no one would notice.

Japanime Japanime

Pretty Anime Girl.pngEldiza felt a little embarrassed that Evren had seen her sleeping on leaves. She then felt good that he was looking for her though. He was cute, which made Eldiza blush. “Sitting next to you during lunch would be nice” Eldiza said, then she looked around at other kids, “Do you think other kids will come in for lunch?”

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Evren Leone

• 1574387770252.png Eldiza's blush made her already cute firm even more attractive, his smile widening as she accepted his offer. "I think the others will head in as well. Shall we join Atalanta?" He says spotting her not to far off as he waves to her.
    Japanime Japanime Superfly47 Superfly47 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Palabra Quintero UNIT-1516
"The Written Man"
Setting: Free State High
xxgfNLi.png
Palabra follows the rest of the class to lunch. He feels a bit of trepidation as he enters, as he isn't familiar with how he's supposed to act right now.

"haha... A shape shifter, very neat. I could do with two Eldizas," she joked, poking the girl's cheek as she spoke. "Oh it's fine but look at him go." She squatted down as she watched him go.

It wasn't long till the bell rang for lunch. Turning she saw Eldiza not too far off, snoozing in a pile of leaves. Stifling an amused laugh as she watched her wake. How cute. Seeing she was bekng waved over she got up and hurried over.

Evren Leone

• 1576350973033.png "So many beauties in the class. Especially you two." Evren teases with a playful grin when Atalanta arrives before waving to the other guys. "I'm Evren." They soon approach the cafeteria and Evren grabs a table for them waiting for them to grab their food before he can get his own.
    Japanime Japanime Superfly47 Superfly47 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi harnackam harnackam

"The Written Man"
Setting: Lunchroom
xxgfNLi.png
Smiling at Eldiza, the words Well, let me introduce myself too. I'm Palabra Quintero. I'm a text person that can turn words into actual things. pop up above him. As he approaches the lunch table he "says" It's so cool to be able to see and use our kinks like that. If you don't mind me asking, what is it that you can do. I mean, I saw some of it at the field, but it's still really interesting. not just to Eldiza, but to the rest of the lunch table as well.
Superfly47 Superfly47 (Eldiza)
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi (Atlanta)
EldridSmith EldridSmith (Evren)

[div class=ColorBlock]

58f7ac2b8738e0f1f281b8265066248b.jpg

[/div]
[div class=ColorBlock]

Frederick "Fred" Moore; The Railgun

Lunch time already? That all felt like it went so fast. Time flies fast when he isn't paying attention to it, huh? All of those kinks were super cool though! Like the guy who launched himself so hard his shoes broke or the Palabra guy with the word motorcycle, and even the girl who could turn herself into wind! His little brother would have gushed at seeing all of those kinks in action. He'll just have to tell the little rascal later then. Of course, his kink is still pretty damn cool too. Now... lunch, lunch, lunch...

Should he go ask Corri to see if she wants to join him for lunch or meet some other people? Hmm... It'd be best if he actually got lunch first. "I wonder what they've got..," he mutters to himself, hands behind his back as he strolls through the lunchroom.

Interactions:

[/div]

Pretty Anime Girl.png“He thinks we’re beauties” Eldiza says to Atalanta with a grin. Eldiza then goes to get her food and sits at the table. “I was really hoping lunch would be a bowl full of skittles that I eat with my fork... oh well.” Then she turns to Palabra, “That is a cool kink. My is, umm, not so cool.” Embarrassed. “When I get angry, I cause an earthquake that can knock things over and even people if I’m angry enough.”

After a pause, “Why don’t you join us Palabra?”

harnackam harnackam ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi EldridSmith EldridSmith

images (1).jpeg

'Oh great its lunch time' Lux thought getting her bag and scepter ready. She head under the tree and there she sat. Lux took out her book and read. She glances to her classmates who we're eating together 'aww they look so happy ' Lux wonder and continue doing her thing.

"The Written Man"
Setting: Lunchroom
xxgfNLi.png
Palabra sits at the lunch table with a tray and empty plate, pulling out a strip of paper from the clip at his waist. All of palabra's paper filled clips function like a tissue box, revealing another identical slip of paper underneath when removed. Pulling at the word food it appears on his plate. It smells like food, tastes like food, is shaped like food, and feels like food, however it doesn't sound like food. It makes no sound whatsoever, perhaps letting out small food sound onomatopoeia when appropriate. Enjoying the meal, Palabra is confused at Eldiza's proclamation of Skittles expectation, with a utensil not quite preferential to it's consumption. Paying attention to Eldiza's explanation he silently "says" Hmm, that's interesting. How big is the ... earthquake? Do you know how ... strong it would be if ... you're super angry? What happens when you're ... On a boat or plane? as the word chew pops up intermittently near his mouth.
Superfly47 Superfly47 (Eldiza)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back