• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Free Skate OOC

Oh I also forgot @ChaoticWarrior @Geek with Me y'all come join if you want too!

@FantasyForever1 our characters should toooootz be brothers with my character being younger and was kept a secret and givin to our mother's sis at birth!

well there will be brawls against the sport players and also bmx'ers. some relationships could form and result in heartbreak.

if you don't wanna join you don't have too...

GoldenCharizard4 said:
@FantasyForever1 our characters should toooootz be brothers with my character being younger and was kept a secret and givin to our mother's sis at birth!
That would be awesome!!! But why should my mother give you up....maybe money troubles and she didn't have enough money for two children, or....?

this, really doesnt look like my style....... i see no point of this. it looks like tony hawk.

but i do have a Rip-Stik i ride everyday to school, id be gliding and hurting right after.

im like, reading this from the start..

a group, a little fight and some how things were made up.... aaaaaaaand new kid on the block, blah blah , blah, yea not my cup of tea.

although im jealous, you got more girls in this than i ever do

majority of my friends are girls.... i sometimes relate with them more i guess...? but yea. if it picks up to your liking dun crawl back mister!

no please do if it does xD

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!
1955450_1315083817100.72res_500_281.jpg

there two different kinds of plots, known to man.

1: Tada!!! A good story, something that builds along after a while, getting deeper and deeper. Like a mystery: it becomes questionable until it blooms out, like a flower, the secrets revealed.

2: Tada!!! Plot: This is every man's dream. Another word for ecchiness, harems, perverted things, but only to be funny, like a Comedy. The reactions of others to fit in with the script to be hilarious. This brings out character development, some like harems have women's affection towards one male. Look at you, the majority of friends to you is girls! Why not use this for fun? Hell, I would as long as i can make them laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back