• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Free cookies to my new role-play partner(s)!

Prismascope

Through faith and fire, I'll be by your side.
... You came here for the free cookies, right?
Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Libby.

I am a 17 year old girl, who is currently becoming disinterested in roleplay since I have no partners, and every group I've joined in past roleplays on RPN has died. I've even tried roleplaying on the app Kik, which basically doesn't have the best roleplay community. My anxiety doesn't help me either! Therefore, I've decided come here again to search for someone around my age (preferably over 15, but under 21.) interested in being the lead male role in my roleplays instead, if you're up for future group roleplays, that's even better!

I'm quite a literate roleplayer, so I expect you to be the same and know the general rules of roleplay. I write in third person (although I'm quite clumsy sometimes!), and I write a paragraph or more most of the time. I guess it varies, it could be more than one paragraph, or less. I will however, try to match your style but, if you're easy going and don't have an aim, that's even better. I Besides a roleplay partner, I'd like a friend too honestly. Someone I can get to know inside and out, share things with etc, I don't have friends in reality, so this is something I crave a lot. It helps even more if you have facebook (preferred), or kik, as I use those sites a lot to roleplay and just have nice OOC discussions besides on RPN. I can get quite hyper if I meet someone so awesome. I'm home-schooled, meaning I have more free time. I'm active around five hours or more a day, but, I'm British (and no, we are not all from London). Timezones are difficult, if you live in Australia or something like that you should probably find someone else to RP with. Even America can be difficult sometimes, but it depends on the state I suppose. I will not reply to posts are after 23:00PM BST time as this is when I usually sleep.

I have done multiple roleplay types in the past, such as medieval, modern, kingdom and school RP's etc, but they've all had some form of supernatural or fantasy with romance in them. I prefer if we just do fantasy role plays. My characters are usually under 21 years of age. Reguarding medieval, I will try my best to get the information right, and pointers are helpful, but sometimes, it's nice to create things that didn't exist then (such as boots, according to someone I've spoken to, they did not exist then. However, why can't my character be the first to create them in that world, you know?). Please note, I WILL NOT DO SMUT. I'm classified as asexual, I don't have sexual urges, if you want that in the future, please note I'm not a person to go above kissing and other innocent things. I'm also quite sensitive, so if you find that I'm crying in reality, don't think too much of it, I get into my characters too much! I prefer that there's no demons in my roleplays, and no suicidal actions either, if you must, please put trigger before that part and trigger end after.

Here are some roleplay pairings I am happy to do, but if you have any suggestions please do tell me in PM! I'm not always good at creating plots though (as, I turn them into books and fear my ideas being stolen!):

Traditional fantasy:
M!Assassin x F!Victim
F! Princess/Queen x M!Thief
F! Thief x M!Prince/M!King
F!Princess/Queen x M!Prince/King
F!Heroine x M!Villain (that is kind hearted to her eventually)

School Fantasy:
F!Shy x M!NewKid
F!Shy x M!Goth/Emo

Other Fantasy:
F!Wolfshifter x M!AlphaShifter
M!Vampire x F!OtherSpecies or Human

Last edited:
... You came here for the free cookies, right?
Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Libby.

I am a 17 year old girl, who is currently becoming disinterested in roleplay since I have no partners, and every group I've joined in past roleplays on RPN has died. I've even tried roleplaying on the app Kik, which basically doesn't have the best roleplay community. My anxiety doesn't help me either! Therefore, I've decided come here again to search for someone around my age (preferably over 15, but under 21.) interested in being the lead male role in my roleplays instead, if you're up for future group roleplays, that's even better!

I'm quite a literate roleplayer, so I expect you to be the same and know the general rules of roleplay. I write in third person (although I'm quite clumsy sometimes!), and I write a paragraph or more most of the time. I guess it varies, it could be more than one paragraph, or less. I will however, try to match your style but, if you're easy going and don't have an aim, that's even better. I Besides a roleplay partner, I'd like a friend too honestly. Someone I can get to know inside and out, share things with etc, I don't have friends in reality, so this is something I crave a lot. It helps even more if you have facebook (preferred), or kik, as I use those sites a lot to roleplay and just have nice OOC discussions besides on RPN. I can get quite hyper if I meet someone so awesome. I'm home-schooled, meaning I have more free time. I'm active around five hours or more a day, but, I'm British (and no, we are not all from London). Timezones are difficult, if you live in Australia or something like that you should probably find someone else to RP with. Even America can be difficult sometimes, but it depends on the state I suppose. I will not reply to posts are after 23:00PM BST time as this is when I usually sleep.

I have done multiple roleplay types in the past, such as medieval, modern, kingdom and school RP's etc, but they've all had some form of supernatural or fantasy with romance in them. I prefer if we just do fantasy role plays. My characters are usually under 21 years of age. Reguarding medieval, I will try my best to get the information right, and pointers are helpful, but sometimes, it's nice to create things that didn't exist then (such as boots, according to someone I've spoken to, they did not exist then. However, why can't my character be the first to create them in that world, you know?). Please note, I WILL NOT DO SMUT. I'm classified as asexual, I don't have sexual urges, if you want that in the future, please note I'm not a person to go above kissing and other innocent things. I'm also quite sensitive, so if you find that I'm crying in reality, don't think too much of it, I get into my characters too much! I prefer that there's no demons in my roleplays, and no suicidal actions either, if you must, please put trigger before that part and trigger end after.

Here are some roleplay pairings I am happy to do, but if you have any suggestions please do tell me in PM! I'm not always good at creating plots though (as, I turn them into books and fear my ideas being stolen!):

Traditional fantasy:
M!Assassin x F!Victim
F! Princess/Queen x M!Thief
F! Thief x M!Prince/M!King
F!Princess/Queen x M!Prince/King
F!Heroine x M!Villain (that is kind hearted to her eventually)

School Fantasy:
F!Shy x M!NewKid
F!Shy x M!Goth/Emo

Other Fantasy:
F!Wolfshifter x M!AlphaShifter
M!Vampire x F!OtherSpecies or Human

hihi!! im actually so interested in roleplaying with you that i’m a little nervous in typing this! im 18 from the UK. and i’m interested in many of your roleplay ideas, especially the princess x thief or princess x king of any the school ones! let me know or pm me if you’re interested! thanks :)

Oh no! please don't be nervous. I think I'm a good person? can just get so stressed to the point where I get pissed off but I doubt that'll happen with us. feel free to send me a pm.

Oh no! please don't be nervous. I think I'm a good person? can just get so stressed to the point where I get pissed off but I doubt that'll happen with us. feel free to send me a pm.

think we all get a bit stressed! if you ever need to tell me to change something please do so as i wouldn’t want to annoy you! :) i’ll send you a pm soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back