• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Freak Show Circus (OOC)

Hopefully! Let me know what happens!
From what I did see, I was happy with. So theres a high chance I will approve your character lol. If you want, you can go ahead and post in the roleplay. He would have just been turned and put to bed, waking up in the morning.

Ill wait. There are a few curveballs that might make him inapplicable. If so i can always make a different character, like another clown, or a consession stand vendor.

From human to vampire?

To turn, the vampire drinks directly from the vein in the wrist. He/she drinks until the human is down to an eight of their blood. At this point, the human would feel extremely weak and can hardly hold themselves up. They will fall asleep rather quickly from the lack of blood in their body. When they wake up, they would feel excruciating pain in the front of their gums, where two fangs are protruded. They will feel groggy and sick to their stomach when they wake up from the hunger and weakness in their bodies. Once they have their first taste of blood, there is a high chance they won't be able to stop drinking until they're full. When they drink the blood, their strength returns. Their senses are heightened. Hearing is ten times stronger, sight is stronger by a few miles.

The vampires can eat regular food, if they choose. But it won't provide the nutritional value they need. So if they don't drink blood for days on end, they begin to get weaker.

Yes, her hearing would be heightened by a lot. Since she already hears better, yes, it would be better than the others. Only because shes trained her hearing so much over her lifetime, and her hearing grows stronger when she was turned.

Oh before I forget, since Callie in the past has had her teeth pointed and sharped, would her fangs be noticeable still?
Also, since Callie has two full rows of teeth would she end up with two sets of vampire fangs?

sorry if I end up asking a lot of questions, I'm curious.

Lol it’s totally fine!

The fangs would be slightly larger so if you look closely, they would be noticible. The fangs would only grow from the front of her gums, they were replace the two front teeth of the visible row of teeth. If that makes sense

Hi, thank you for accepting me into this rp and letting me roleplay (even just briefly), I'm just way too busy at the moment and it's going to get worse in the next few months, so I'm resigning from all RPs. Hope it's not too much of a problem and you all have fun :)

Oh im sorry. I didnt know this had begun already. Im afraid im gonna have to bow out of this one. I am busy at the moment dealing with an rp i made and running 3 characters in another one.

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

Just wondering if this is still active and/or you are still accepting characters?

Full disclosure I just finished watching The Greatest Show and have been inspired; I came on to see if there was already a threat similar to it or if there were other like-minded individuals who were interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back