• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fractured Kingdoms

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zodia195

18f7c4934f1d21368882724c7997cf28.png

castles-castle-cloud-fantasy-wallpaper-preview.jpg

In the world of Rhindeval, there were many kingdoms ruled by good kings and queens. Each had either a prince or a princess. The princes and princesses all knew each other, but one day their whole world would change. When they were still very young (ages range from 5 to 12) an evil enchantress infiltrated the birthday party of one of the princes and killed all of the rulers and captured their children. She blocks the memories of the children before banishing the princesses as well as her sister, a good sorceress, to Earth and taking in the princes as her servants. Over the years she acquired the lands of the other kingdoms using her dark magic. Rebels have tried overthrowing her, but to no avail. Only the kingdom of Traumet remains untouched due to the Queen of Fairies putting a seal around the entire kingdom due to her living there. She also placed seals around the palaces and nearby towns of other kingdoms in order to protect the ancient magic resting underneath them. She also placed a seal around an enchanted forest in the kingdom of Lostein (the same kingdom the Queen rules from). The people in these sealed areas were put under of an enchanted sleep so time stands still for them (think Sleeping beauty). The Queen hasn't be able to bring these seals down. Only palace and its town she has control of is Lostein, but she hasn't been able to access the ancient magic underneath it yet.

Meanwhile the princesses are adopted on Earth. With no memory of their original home, the princesses live out normal lives while the princes, being brainwashed too, grow up being loyal to the Enchantress, who is now the new Queen of Rhindeval. The only reminder the girls have of their home are pendants they wear and are never parted from them.

Years pass and the princesses are now attending the same local college in modern times of the USA. All the princes and princesses have aliases, without knowledge of their real names. Soon though the princesses will start remembering Rhindeval with the help of the Good Sorceress, who has finally found all of them. The sorceress knows that the princesses are destined to return to Rhindeval, save the princes and defeat her sister. And she'll do that with just a little bit of magic.

5993a85bf92199505d698bf442b8f6b6.png

It has been 13 years since the Evil Enchantress took over. Princes and Princesses are ages from 18 to 25 now. The princes are currently serving the Queen's bidding. It'll be up to ya'll to decide what their duties are. They can be a member of the royal guard, to an assassin, to anything you want. However all of them do report to the Queen at some point when she summons them. The queen herself hasn't age a day or at least hasn't appeared to have age. She uses dark magic make sure of that by stealing the life force of young women throughout the kingdoms. The princes have no memories of being royal and all believe they have served the queen all their lives. The Queen gave the princes new names in order for them not to remember their true names. It should be noted the princes have 2 spells over them, one that keeps their memories sealed, and the other that keeps them brainwashed. The Queen makes sure of this.

The Good Sorceress is making preparations to unlocks the memories of the princesses. They are currently living out normal college lives. The college they all attend is located in a fictional town in the Pacific Northwest, in the state of Oregon. The girls will all be attending a local spring festival in town. All of them will be familiar with the Good Sorceress for she is an English Professor at the college, so all of them had to have taken a course by her at some point. All of the princesses have aliases too. It should be noted, the Good Sorceress did still with the princesses long enough at the orphanage they were at when they first arrived on Earth. She wanted to make sure they all found good homes since she knew she couldn't keep them all together with her. So it's possible any of the princesses might remember her from the orphanage. The pendants they have are all precious stones that they wear as necklaces. Each is different and unique. Keep that in mind if you reserve a princess. Oh the princes will get their own magical items, but that'll come later. RPG will briefly start in two places- Rhindeval and Earth, but once the girls are back to their original home, it'll stay exclusively in Rhindeval. Plans are to travel through the various kingdoms; hence the adventure aspect of this RPG. All princesses and princes will develop magical powers. Each will be different. If they had been raised normally in Rhindeval, they would have come into their powers in their early teens (13+), but due to their memories being blocked, it's affected their ability for their powers to surface. Each prince and princess can only have 2 powers max, one initially and another down the line. You don't have to come up with an ability right off the bat.

There will be a Discord group for this RPG. You aren't required to join it, but it'll be highly encouraged.

Rules:

Note- The Rules are subject to change if need be.

1. Please follow the rules of the site.
2. Please reserve your character first before creating a profile. In your reservation include the following- Image, Name, Alias (Prince and Princesses only), Age, and a brief description of your char, for princes I do want to know what kind of servant for the Queen you're playing and for princesses, what stone pendent will you pick. Reservations are made on the main OOC Page. As of 11/29/23- I will be making a time limit now since I want to get this RPG up- once your reservation is up, I want a WIP at least within a week. I'll still be checking in to see how things are going. Thank you. You can have more than one char, but try to make it the opposite gender. I want to keep number of princes and princesses even for plot purposes. I am looking for AT LEAST 5 princes/princesses each. Max number will be 6 or 7 since I am allowing siblings. I do want 8 kingdoms at least. On a special note, if a player leaves and is in control of a prince or princess, I'll ask remaining players first if they want the slot. Otherwise I'll either take the role myself or try to find a new player to help keep the RPG going. Once you make a char profile, I'll place your char to the main page.
3. Feel free to use any kind of picture you want for your Char Profile, from anime to real life. But please keep it clean, nothing graphic.
4. Please respect me and your fellow players. OOC fighting will not be tolerated.
5. No godmodding. I reserve the right to auto characters if need be.
6. No word limit, but no one liners and try to use proper grammar. Having gotten writer's block, I know it can be hard to write long posts and I know I make grammatical mistakes myself.
7. Try to post in a timely fashion. If you have real life issues coming up, let me know privately or on the main OOC forum or in Discord. Inactivity for long lengths of time will result in me kicking you out, but I will give you 2 warnings.
8. I will be permanently playing the Evil Enchantress as well as the Good Sorceress since both drive the plot forward. Also, if all prince and princess slots are taken up, I am open to taking in more chars, including villains or rebels or any kind of char. I want this RPG to be as open to others as possible. I actually plan on making an NPC thread since I want chars to make certain NPCs at some point out of the following (if they can)- The late kings and queens, and something called proxy rulers (these people basically watched over the kingdoms while their respective rulers are away and already someone the king and queen trusted 100%). Oh, I would like players to make their own kingdoms if they play a prince and/or princess. That'll be in the Lore section.
9. Romance isn't mandatory, but highly encouraged. This RPG is rate PG-13 though so while all chars are adults, if things get well . . . too touchy feely, please have the scene fade to black.
10. Most importantly, have fun. If you have read the rules, tell me what your favorite drink is in your reservation. (Mine is eggnog lol).​

506170da86493493caebd9234dcd2da2.png

2135677-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Ivelda Evers -Role: The Evil Enchantress/The Queen - Owned by: Zodia195 - Age: 35 but appears to be in her 20s

2082907-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Lilith Evers - Role: The Good Sorceress- Owned by: Zodia195 - Age: 33

c245efab63bdd429eb278c55182a9e34.jpg

Real Name: Richard Livingstone - Alias: Adrian Wells - Role: Prince/ Spy/ Assassin - Owned by: Zodia195 - Age: 23

anime-anime-girls-blonde-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Real Name: Aurora Givens - Alias: Dawn Henderson - Role: Princess - Owned by: Zodia195 - Age: 19 - Pendant: Opal

94384_300.webp

Real Name: Ziran Solidgo - Alias: Elliot Swallow - Role: Prince/ Head Merchant - Owned by: Bloody Death - Age: 19

dd43cf94a92b9609c3159202a0750e32-jpg.1112615

Real Name: Sylas Elwood - Alias: Jasper Olsen - Role: Prince/ Monster Hunter - Owned by: AudioBox - Age: 22

466055-long_hair-green_hair-green_eyes-anime-anime_girls-Vocaloid-headphones-Megpoid_Gumi-748x943.jpg

Real Name: Meridian O'Donohue - Alias: Cassie Peters - Role: Princess- Owned by Zodia195 - Age: 20 - Pendant: Peridot

1699662169235-png.1123911

Real Name: Jade Pagou - Alias: Gannel Solas - Role: Prince/ Prime Enforcer - Owned by: Morzone - Age: 24

1700538138898-jpeg.1125765

Real Name: Amethyst Pagou - Alias: Amy Chameno - Role: Princess - Owned by: Morzone - Age: 20 - Pendant: Amethyst

Screenshot_20231205_124838_Talkie.jpg

Real Name: Ido Flazox - Alias: Jacuv Aloa - Role: Prince/ Head Alchemist/Researcher - Owned by: Sir Mayday - Age: 22

53FAE0BA-B214-48BC-A5DF-9DECD0A06764.jpeg

Real Name: Aldric Strom’dal - Alias: Jad Edlit - Role: Prince/Negotiator - Owned by: The Grand Fool - Age: 24

full

Real Name: Raina Rel Haviettna - Alias: Rebecca Nattev - Role: Princess - Owned by: SilverFeathers - Age: 21 - Pendant: Yellow Topaz

1702755550219-png.1131669

Real Name: Deianira Belladonna - Alias: Circe Highwater - Role: Princess - Owned by: Sunsmiter - Age: 22 - Pendant: Ruby

HD-wallpaper-kazuya-male-guy-eagle-sexy-short-hair-boy-cool-blue-hair-bird-feather-anime-hot-handsome-blue-eyes.jpg

Name: Kaito Yoshioka - Alias: Haru Otani - Role: Prince/ Head Healer - Owned by Zodia195 - Age: 24

Last edited:
Dawn Henderson and Lilith Evers

Hexcodes- #547B9 and #C71585

Location- Earth, Spring Festival
Tags- Any of the princesses in the area

The day of the Spring Festival finally arrived, and Lilith was ready! Today, all the preparation she had been getting ready for would come into fruition. Today was the day she would undo the brainwashing spell her sister laid upon the princesses. While she had never been as powerful as her older sister and late younger sister, Lilith did pride herself on being studious and she finally figured out a spell to undo the brainwashing one, but it had been very hard considering how magic wasn't known on Earth. It used to be very common apparently at one point during the Middle Ages, but then humans thought science could do things better and totally abandoned magic all together. It was sad really, but Lilith wouldn't worry about that.

The Spring Festival would take place at the local park. It was akin to what people might call a "Renaissance Fair". Lilith would actually be 'dressed up' as a "Fairy Godmother" and was set to read stories to the children at the fair. Interestingly enough, she would be wearing the exact same gown that she wore to Prince Richard's birthday. The events of that day would forever be etched in her mind. She did try to fight off her sister, but Ivelda was just too powerful. Seeing the looks on the princes' and princesses' faces as they felt the deaths of their parents was just beyond words. A part of her did regret that she would have to remind them of such heartache, but she couldn't allow her sister to have her way. It wouldn't surprise her if Ivelda had taken control of all of Rhindeval at this point, she had always been thirsty for power and attention, even before she became evil. For now, she would focus on the present and that was to help the princesses. All would be at this Festival. She had already cast a small spell to keep tabs on their pendants. It would be through this connection that she would unleash the spell that would help their memories return and to remember their true names. Hopefully they would seek her out this day.

Arriving at the Festival in her gown, she quickly set up her area with plenty of books. She even had her old wand with her but kept it in a beaded knapsack around her waist. As she set up, she didn't notice one of the princesses approaching her.

Normally Dawn wouldn't go to big festivals like this but seeing how this was her first year of college, she figured she might as well give it a shot. Plus, she had a big dream last night that she wanted to tell Ms. Evers and she knew she'd be here today. Her professor told her she would be dressed up as a "Fairy Godmother" and tell children stories. Dawn didn't know if she was going to dress up or not and decided not to, that was until she got to the festival and saw a stall for 'medieval clothing'. Then she was a goner. So now she was dressed up in a light blue gown. It was simple in nature, but she was a simple woman at the end of the day. Besides, she was petite at only 5'2", so anything too ornate would have overwhelm her, not to mention it would have cost too much. Her regular clothes were in a bag she had with her. Walking around, she soon found Ms. Evers. Her back was to her though. Dawn coughed into her hand to get her attention.

Hearing the noise, Lilith turned and smiled at Dawn.

"Aw, Dawn, nice to see you. You look lovely. I take it you bought it here at the festival?"

She had to catch herself from calling Dawn her real name, Aurora.

Dawn smiled shyly and replied, "Yes, I couldn't help myself. I must say though Ms. Evers, you look incredible, like a queen."

"Aww that's sweet hun, thanks. I am glad you decided to come. Did you need anything?"

"Yes! I had the clearest and biggest dream I had yet. There were people in it this time and not just me!"

Dawn then recounted the dream.

Normally Dawn started out in a forest, but this time she was in front of a huge palace with huge trees surrounding it. It was still very foggy though. Dawn walked from the main courtyard. People were everywhere but stood still as statues. Upon closer inspection, Dawn realized they were asleep. For some reason the whole place was giving her deja vu vibes. It was very unsettling. She had no idea where she was going upon entering the palace. Letting her feet guide her she soon found what appeared to be the throne room. The thrones were completely empty. Dawn felt something seeing those thrones, a sense of longing. She placed a hand on what she guessed was the queen's chair. Suddenly a voice entered her head.

~Soon my dear, you'll find the answers you seek.~

That was when she woke up.

Lilith's eyes widen in excitement hearing about the dream. Dawn was dreaming of Traumet and this time visited her home. She guessed the voice she heard was her mother's. She wondered if the other princesses were dreaming of their homeland too. If they were, then the task of revealing their true selves to them would be a bit easier.

"So what do you think this dream is trying to tell you, Dawn?"

Dawn shrugged. She honestly didn't know what it meant. She did have a lot of questions though, the biggest being, why was she dreaming of this place to begin with? She knew she had no memory prior to the age of 6 and did wonder what happened to her biological family, but she didn't know if that situation connected to her dreams. Lilith, seeing Dawn was in her head again, thought it might be best to distract her.

"Well, I am done setting up, Dawn. I want to explore the festival since I am not due to start for another 30 minutes. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure, but what about your stuff?"

"I will have my purse with me, and I'll just close up this curtain around this area so nothing of value will be taken."

She didn't add that she placed a magical barrier around it too. This barrier would also prevent onlookers from seeing her perform her spell later. Man, it felt good to be able to use her common spells again. Soon the pair walked around.

Cassie Peters

Code- #46935C

Location- Earth, Spring Festival

Tags- Any princess in the area

Cassie Peters normally didn't make it a habit to attend festivals like this one, but she had been attending Spring Festival ever since she could remember since her family was from this area. Well, her adoptive family but that was just a word to her. Family was family. This time Cassie came to the festival with the track team but ended up going off on her own at one point. She didn't originally plan on wearing anything "middle aged" but started regretting it when she notice a good chunk of the crowd dressing up. She liked being unique, but now she was feeling like the 'odd woman' out. At the moment she had just gotten a big turkey leg from one of the food booths. It was very good as always.

She always made a habit of seeing if there was anything different this year for there always was besides a few of the usuals. One of the new ones she noticed was Professor Evers setting up a booth.
She had her for Freshman comp and then English Lit. Normally, unless it pertained to her music degree, she liked trying to get different professors, but she genuinely liked the professor, especially after remembering her from her orphanage days. Those days were blurry, but she did remember a sense of sadness because she did get teased for her green hair. It was one of two things knew came from a past she couldn't remember- her hair and the pendant she always wore. The professor had been about her age back then and wondered if she worked there to help with college. She would have talked to the professor but someone else started talking with her. She recognized the blonde, but couldn't recall her name. She just only seen her a few times, including in the music building.

Leaving the two alone, Cassie moved on, finishing off her turkey leg.

Ivelda Evers
Code-#9E0CD7

Tags: Any of the princes​

Ivelda Evers, otherwise known as The Queen, stood in front of a long mirror, admiring herself.

"Beautiful, simply stunning! Don't you agree?" she asked a random servant behind her.

"Indeed, your majesty. No one is a fair as you." the old servant said.

Of course, he really didn't think so, but he wasn't bound to say that for servants had had been killed for insulting the queen.

"I am glad you think so. So, tell me, any news about Adrian?"

"Yes, your majesty, he's been seen crossing the border into Lostein this morning."

"Wonderful. Let's hope he took care of our little pest problem. Now, will you please go check on my other boys and have them report to me. We have the Annual Lostein Festival tomorrow after all and I have a lot to do today."

The servant bowed and left the throne room. He would send out different servants to check on the queens' 'boys'.

Ivelda herself went back to her throne and sat down. Life couldn't be better for her, and she made sure that life would stay that way. Tomorrow's festival was made in honor of her 'coronation'. Of course it wouldn't have been possible if the other rulers hadn't made their timely passing.

Adrian Wells
Code-#30660C

Tags: Any of the princes​

Another mission accomplished, Adrian thought as he rode on one of his favorite horses, a huge brown stallion named Little John. He was galloping through a dense forest and soon came upon a clearing. From the clearing, he got a beautiful view of the Queen's palace, which was surrounded by a lake. Something about the view always warmed Adrian's heart. While his own home was an hour from the palace, he could never quell the voice inside him that this was home. Knowing the queen was expecting his report, he snapped out of his reverie and road down towards the road that would lead to the bridge of the palace. As he rode down the main road to the palace in the city, he noticed all of the stalls being set up and decorations coming out. He must have gotten back just in time for the annual Lostein Festival. He hoped he would have time to attend it this year. Last year he missed the whole thing.

Making sure his horse was taken care of at the royal stables, Adrian headed straight for the throne room. Knocking on the door, he waited for the queen to let him enter. Once she did, he came in and knelt before her.

"Nice to see you back safely, Adrian, now report."

"Just as you have ordered, Lord Conrad is no longer an issue. All of his land has been confiscated and his family arrested."

Lord Conrad had been secretly helping rebels, so the Queen had ordered Adrian to do something about it. His family was still alive, but Adrian himself had seen to Conrad. What Adrian hadn't told her was how tough this job had been on him emotionally. Conrad had been very loyal to the queen, so it was a shock to learn he had been supporting rebels. Now he had lost everything.

"That's my boy! I am very pleased with your work Adrian. Just wait here for a minute and I shall retrieve you your reward."

Ivelda goes to the nearby chamber connected to the throne room. Everyone in the kingdom knew that the Queen was also a sorceress, and this chamber reflected that fact with all of its potions and a huge cauldron. Ivelda started mixing a few potions in a small bowl before pouring it into a goblet. Soon she returned to where Adrian was.

"Here you go. Now drink up," the queen offered Adrian.

Not even daring to object, Adrian drank it up. The effect was immediate. His eyes darken and look at the queen with a blank face. Smiling, Ivelda came forward and kissed his cheeks. What Adrian did not know was that the drink was one of the ways Ivelda kept him under her control and to keep him from remembering his true name.

"You are dismissed now Adrian. You are free to return home for a while. You've earned a break. Enjoy the festival too if you want."

Adrian shook his head. What just happened? He then recalled his queen's words.

"Thank you your majesty. Just call if you need anything."

Bowing, he took his leave of her.

Last edited:
Rebecca Nattev

full

Character Sheet
Tags: Zodia195 Zodia195 (Cassie)​

Rebecca sighed deeply out of exasperation, staring down her phone in disbelief. Cancelling on her last minute like this... hah, some friends they were. She'd definitely give them a peace of her mind later. Flicking her mobile back inside her handbag, Rebecca's gaze was cool as it moved towards the hustle and bustle around her, sighing one last time before resigning herself to fate. No matter. Her mother wanted to see her go out and have fun as much as possible at this Spring Festival, so she'd at least go take some pictures at different stalls with a fake smile before going home. Her mother was always ill and stuck at home, she could at least do this much to make her day.

Already garbed in regal medieval attire of black and red, Rebecca spared a moment to fix her braid and adjust the crimson cape hanging off her shoulders before walking forward once more. Even in this crowd of costumes and fancy dresses, the startling and ominous colours of her attire stood out like a sore thumb, causing people to subconsciously somewhat avoid or be intimidated by her. But Rebecca liked it this way. She always wore bold or dark colours for this very reason. She wanted to show that she wasn't to be messed with. Looking the part was always the first step to playing the part.

Musing aimlessly, whilst walking and looking around for any stalls her mother might appreciate, she accidentally bumped into another woman, causing some half-finished turkey leg to suddenly roll down and stain her elaborate dress. Rebecca's expression became stormy in an instant, briefly throwing the green-haired woman a death glare. She hadn't been paying attention enough to know if this was an intentional incident or not, hence she merely stared coldly at the stranger, waiting to hear the first words to come out of her mouth before deliberating how to treat this issue.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Jacuv
Aloa

Tags: Zodia195 Zodia195

The royal stables were bustling with activity as travelers, lords, and others of importance were arriving for the Annual Lostein Fextival. While stablehands and servants were moving around at the royal stable, a dark wooden wagon was being unloaded nearby. Covered in grime from mud and who knows what, the people unloading the wagon did not look better. Their robes dark, and their hair tied up or short. A excited smile on their faces as they unloaded a few large crates. The Resaukians spoke little, yet you could feel their excitement as they looked around. It was evident they were excited to be here. Overseeing them was one man wearing purple robes and sporting some brass armor. Not as dirty, but his boots were caked in mud.

Jacuv did not show it much, but he was indeed to be happy to be here. His eyes shifted slowly over the unloading of various herbs and a few interesting artifacts with some magical qualities. Fine gifts to the Queen, just in time for the festival. As he thought of her, a smile betrayed his stoic image. He got a few worried looks from his small escort, and they sped up their work with a few glances his way. He couldn't help it though, she was the one he most admired and no beauty could match hers. Her mind was nothing to underestimate as well, and he would enjoy to receive her wisdom. Having insight from such a prominent sorceress...

He sighed as he daydreamed about the Queen and her mind. So lost in thought he did not hear the servant that appeared in front of him. The servant nerviously waiting for a reply before repeating themself "Sir Jacuv?"

Jacuv blinked and he scowled at the servant. "Yes, that is I. Speak your words."

The servant cleared his throat "The Queen requests your presence."

"She does. Hmmmm, we have not even unloaded her gifts.." Jacuv said as he looked at the crates still piled beside the wagon. He frowned as he would have liked to present the items to her when he was ready. Yet, one of the Resaukians cleared his throat and bowed his head.

He said "We can secure the crates Apothecary. We swear it." The others nodded their heads as they looked at Jacuv. Jacuv looked at them and their state, he was quiet before looking at the servant of the Queen and saying "It is not wise to leave a Queen waiting, I shall go see her at once....and for my escort..After you have unloaded you are free to do as you wish."

So Jacuv turned and set off following the servant. His escort behind him grinning broadly as they went back to the crates, and talking to the servants to find out where everything would be stored.
As they walked, Jacuv eyed the simple leather shoes of the Servant. The clean leather shoes. The servant turned his head and blinked at Jacuv.

"Sir Jacuv, is everything alright?"

"..I do not know about you..but I would hate to track mud in the keep like a beast. The Queen will be horrified." He said while still looking at. the servant's boots.

"Of course not! Why are yo- Oh..Oh!" The servant deflated as he put the pieces together.

Soon, Sir Jacuv was making his way through the keep with some comfortable leather shoes. While a barefoot servant led the way. Holding a Jacuv's muddy boots in hand. They made their way to the throne room, and after a serene voice giving him permission to enter. With a small wolfish smile to the servant, Jacuv entered the throne room and knelt before the Queen. His heart pumping with nervousness at being in her presence.

1703488292375.jpeg
Amy Chameno
Interactions: Cassie Zodia195 Zodia195 Rebecca SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Through the noise and chatter of yet another spring festival on another beautiful day, you might just be lucky enough to hear a young woman singing to herself with quiet excitement:

"There's a road calling you to stray, step by step pulling you away!

Under moon and Star, take the road no matter how far!
Where it leads, no one ever knows. Don't look back, follow where it goes!
Far beyond the sun, take the road wherever it runs!

The road goes on... ever ever on!"

The voice was that of Amy Chameno, 20 year old College student, animal lover, and a massive nerd. She had just finished participating in the fair's early-morning sword-fight tournament, having breezed through the qualifier rounds but getting absolutely destroyed in the quarterfinal bracket. Amy wasn't particularly surprised by the result. Her fencing class had been a side-hobby at best and probably something she wouldn't have bothered with if not for her mother's insistence she find a non-animal related hobby sometime. So all this lead to her strolling through the festival stalls, wearing pieces of 3D-printed "plate armor", a wooden sword hanging at her side, and singing a walking song as she looked for something to do.

She'd been doing that a lot recently, actually. Singing walking songs that is. Ever since she'd had those weird dreams of places she didn't know, but felt she should. Usually they involved some cave with crystals, or an absolutely massive glacier. 'I bet I'm just feeling cooped up or something and want to get out for a good walk.' she had reasoned to herslef, not worrying too much about the sudden desire to travel to unknown lands. For now, the towns big spring festival was adventure enough for her. Besides, if she did travel, who'd take care of all her animals? Priorities!

A large curtain of bright green hair suddenly drew Amy's eye. "Verily, that is none other than one Cassie Peters!" Amy smiled, recognizing her friend and classmate. Oh- it looked like someone else was there too though? The unkown girl had hair as incredibly golden as Cassie's was amazingly green, and she was staring daggers at Amy's friend. Well, Amy WAS dressed up as a knight right now, might as well come rescue the princess.

"Fair Mistress Cassie! Art thee about to duel with nary an invite for myself? Say it is not so! Amy called out to her friend as she strode up to the pair, putting on an exaggerated shakespearean accent as she feined shock and indignance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back