• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This was it their big dreams finally coming true the four friends stood proudly looking at one another. They had finally created a place for young witches and wizards to learn the best and thrive in life instead of being stuck learning the bare minimum. It had taken quite a while to get everything set up the way they wanted the school finally finished each having taken part in contributing certain aspects about the school. Now it was time to welcome the students they had all hand chosen students to be in their houses. The four looked at one another before a flick of Godric’s hand opened the doors allowing the students waiting out to enter within the massive dinning hall. “Welcome!”Rowena and Helga greeted them the women smiling warmly while Salazar stood with a grimace like usual. These four watched as the small group emerged inside once everyone had filed in the small band of teachers entered as well before the doors closed. The teachers stepping around the students to join the founders and moving behind them.

“Welcome welcome I hope your alls journey was easy! As you all know you were all selected by us because we believe you are worthy of joining in this great school. Now each of us here will do our best to teach you all we know and how to go about using your magic safely. Today we will be having a wonderful feast to celebrate your alls arrival and then getting everyone sorted into their correct housing. Once that’s all finished we will meet here again where we will go over the scheduling and introducing the professors to you in more detail. So for now let’s enjoy this wonderful dinner!”Godric shouted the red haired male was bright and warm as he along side the other founders clapped their hands. The entire room began to change tables and chairs appearing for the students to take whichever seats they pleased. Once the students took their seats the adults took theirs at the head table as well.”Let the feast begin.”Rowena said softly as a huge feast of food appeared upon the tables all different kinds of foods now lined up.

Basil Reynolds

Basil looked around in wonder - this sure was a far cry from their little village. "You see that? Oh Caddy, look at that!" Their grip on Idris' arm was like a vice, giving him a little excited yank every time they saw something new and interesting. "This is just the grandest building I've ever seen. You could fit our whole village in here just about, don't you think?" Basil's hair bristled bright sunflower yellow and messy spirals indicative of a long nap on the way in coiled off in every direction. To be in a new place, with new people, and a new adventure awaiting was just the sort of thing that set the young wizard's heart alight. They had hardly taken a seat in the hall before their mind wandered, "I wonder if the greenhouse is lovely. Do you think I'll be able to grow things in my room?" The arm-vice had withdrawn but Basil had not moved any further from their close friend. "I wonder if we'll all be in the same house."

Turning to their other side, Basil extended a hand to rest on the shoulder of another travel partner, Gardner, and gave him an excited pinch and a grin. "Isn't it wonderful we could all come here together?" Their grin melted into a giggle.

The Founders gave their speech and the food appeared, first sending a shock of white through Basil's hair but then easing back into the warm yellow tone and a deep emerald green as they dug in to dinner. Half-way through a bite, Basil paused and lifted their gaze to another table across the way. Nudging Idris, they wiped away their mouth and leaned over, pointing out the familiar face. "Would that be the girl... she recently came to our village, I think. Ama....ra...?" A shot in the dark at her name.

interactions: Idris AI10100 AI10100 Gardner yutohase yutohase Amara uwupolice uwupolice
mood: excited and amazed
current appearance: default

IDRIS CADWALLADER
Interacting with: queanbean queanbean [Basil] yutohase yutohase [Gardner] uwupolice uwupolice [Amara]

To say that Idris was just as excited as Basil was an understatement. As Basil dragged him around, calling attention to each and every new thing they saw, Idris nodded his head with vigor. All their life, they were stuck in some village in Wales but when they had gotten the invitation to attend Hogwarts, he knew that they were going to get exposed to so many things. "One village? Try four village-worth of people!" He responded, always completely in awe of the Hogwarts castle. His father had told him about grand castles before but he'd never seen one up so close, not to mention enter one! "I sure hope you're able to. Ah, I bet they have all sorts of plants here too! Maybe I can ask if I can test them out..." Different climates, different plants— there's so many possibilities when it came to potioncraft and he was excited to start.

"I'd take offense if we didn't end up in the same house... I wonder how they'll decide upon that..." Idris placed a hand on his chin. Was it by where they came from? In that case, they really will all be together. He looked over to Gardner, giving him a grin and a thumbs up in addition to Basil's remarks. While he wasn't as close to Gardner as Basil was, he really did think of him as a good friend.

They were all ushered to massive long tables and the Founders gave their speech. Idris took a seat beside Basil and watched as the food appeared before them. Different kinds of meals were laid out before them and on the other tables. A wide grin appeared on Idris's face as he was about to take his first bite when Basil nudged him. He tilted his head towards her and turning to where she was pointing.
"Oh yeah, that's her!" He nodded to confirm Basil's suspicions. Amara hadn't come to Hogwarts alongside them so he hadn't noticed her ambling around during their entrance.

He raised his hand and, with little to no shame at all, called out.
"Hey Amara, over here!" It might do well for her to have a familiar face around after all.

498E6C57-A79D-47E5-AF68-BBFD50BF4AEB.jpeg
Gardner Averett
Mentions: AI10100 AI10100 [Idris Cadwallader] queanbean queanbean [Basil Reynolds] uwupolice uwupolice [Amara Purohit]

Gardner, unlike his friends from the village, was a little uneasy as he passed through the doors of the Great Hall. New school, new experiences. Too many people he didn’t know. And even though he’d trained a little under Godric Gryffindor, the concept of magic was still very unfamiliar to him. He tried to hide his nervousness as he sat down at the banquet, but was failing miserably. The only things comforting him right now were Professor Godric’s warm smile and voice, and the playful nudges his friends gave him.

“Y-yeah, it’s all very exciting,” he said shyly, trying to respond to some of his friends. As Idris mentioned the size of the table, Gardner smiled. “Well… four villages worth, and four houses I presume? One for each of our four headmasters. So we can each have our own little village. Here’s to hoping I’m in with all of you.” Still, he couldn’t deny that he was partial to wanting to be in Gryffindor’s house, he was the only one of them that Gardner actually knew.

He dug into some shepherd’s pie as he nodded towards Amara, whom he noticed at another table, recognizing her in passing from the village. “You know,” he finally spoke up to Basil and Idris, “I understand that we’re trying to have some fun, this is a new place and all, but my only goal right now is just to fit in. I know I’m welcome back at home, but these other witches and wizards here might not feel the same…” he trailed off as he noticed the demeaning glare of Salazar Slytherin piercing him. “I’m scared,” he whispered. “What if they kick me out? Because I… wasn’t born into a magic family like them?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back