• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fortress Force! !Female Roleplayers! (open all the time!)

@sgtmickey Sure. That's what I was planning on. What I was trying to say was that they could still be working together with others, without one being dominant and one being subordinate... for example, they could meet your characters (who are subordinate to someone else, if you want them to be that), and then, they could help each other.

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey Sure. That's what I was planning on. What I was trying to say was that they could still be working together with others, without one being dominant and one being subordinate... for example, they could meet your characters (who are subordinate to someone else, if you want them to be that), and then, they could help each other.
They aren't complete slaves o3o They're like Han Solo in terms of bounty hunter stuff, they still have personality, it's more of a companion you can hire, it's basically a team mate!

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey Didn't say they were complete slaves...
Well, if they are team mates - I could think of hiring them. Maybe Dracula could bribe them to go with him.
they aren't exactly rich, they'd accept most any payment, if our relationship starts with a bribe I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be all that close in the future ;-;

Aah, if my character isn't hired by anyone, I may have to drop this. I'm not interested in being a lone wolf and I'm also not dying to be in one huge group of mercs... I'm not trying to pressure anyone into hiring my character though! I just wanted to let you know @sgtmickey ;o;

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
If not then tell me ;3 I'll hook you up!
I guess I'm just thinking she might not be hired because there's so many more mercs than masters ;o; but I'll wait it out and see if anyone hires her I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back