Forsthfall Academy [Inactive]

Wolf Wolf

The Dovahkiin

Role Play.

Forsthfall Academy - Locked away. Tossed aside. Feared. The Eight students of Forsthall. Are you one of them?

Welcome to Forsthfall Academy.
Forsthfall Academy is a school where there is no principal. Here, there are eight students who have been tricked by their parents to enter this school. They have been locked away from others, as they pose a threat to society. They were tossed aside like trash for they are not normal. And lastly, they are feared. They are the personifications of fear, horror, and dread. They, however, are unable to leave the Academy because of their own reasons. The only time they will leave the ground is the time of the Returning Moon.

The time of the
Returning Moon is a certain night in each month that will forcibly change the students' forms. They turn into humans. That form lasts for three days and then they return to their original forms. The catch is that they are like the others. Powerless. That makes them vulnerable to them. In order to differentiate them from the normal normal humans (yes, I said 'normal' two times), is that they have a certain mark on them. If they are to be killed, their souls will be destroyed forever. Have you noticed, "they are not normal", "will change forcibly the students' forms", "Powerless". They are monsters of different kinds. They haunt children's dreams. They lurk among the shadows. They run with the wind. They blend in. Once the students turn into humans, they get out of school and explore the City. They act like normal people but they don't interact with them too much.

What is the City? The City is like any normal city, filled with humans. Adults and teenagers have jobs, children play with each other, and many more. However, they know that the Students come and visit them after the
Returning Moon so they are cautious to their surroundings. The humans don't know all of the secrets. They call the Returning Moon, "Cursed Night" because the Students will come to their place. Hunters are stationed on the borders of the City and policemen are patrolling the streets. They don't know how to differentiate the Students from normal people so they are doing a pretty bad job.

Anyway, Forsthfall Academy is located atop a hill. It is surrounded by mists, making it hard for the humans to find it. It is an old building, but it is also warm and inviting-looking place. There are a lot of windows and rooms. It can be considered a maze but it is easy to get out (*cough* jump out the window *cough*). Each of the students have their own room and each room has a different look. The students have their own tastes in things. You do too, am I right? All of us have our own tastes in things. We prefer this over that, that over this, and many more. You may say they are like us, but they are not. They are different, do not forget that.

Who are they?

Please wait for other players to join and for @Zakkol or I (@Wolf Wolf) to post first before posting. Do I still make sense? :P

Anyway, just wait for us to post the first post then you can start posting as well.

Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:

((Even in our Monster Forms, we can still talk. x3))

@Purcible261

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

@DinoGosRwarz

@Mikkelle Sting

@Toaster Muffins

@Action

Zedd slowly sat up from his bed. He broke it once, and he had to sleep on the floor. THE FLOOR. What was he, a dog?! Well, a wolf is a type of dog but seriously, why would he want to sleep there? He stood up and walked over to the door. He bowed his head and pushed the door with his head. He was too tall to just simply walk out. And yes, the door wasn't closed. The last time he closed it... and tried to use his claws... The doorknob broke and he had to smash through the door. Even though the door was open for anyone to come in, Zedd could easily throw them out the window. But of course, he couldn't do that to his... companions, especially Wyren. Especially her. She's sensitive and one time, Zedd accidentally called her a coward and she made a waterfall.

Zedd sighed, "
The others better be awake at this time or I'll smash their door. Again." he muttered while scratching his head. He didn't know when was the Returning Moon but he hoped it was sooner than later. He found a huge bookstore once with complete books of almost every series he doesn't know. He walked down the hall while still bowing his head. The ceiling was too low for him. Zedd stopped at Wyren's door and tapped his claw on the door. If he tried to knock, there would probably be a hole. He stepped back and looked around. No one was going out. "Are you people finished with your slumber?" he called out.

Wyren heard a small tap on her door. She opened her eyes slowly and stretched on her bed, "Hello...?" She yawned sleepily and stood, arching her back. Her claws extended from within her paws as her green fur rustled.

Wyren walked out of the bed and over to the door, "Zedd?" Wyren yawned, "is that you?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zedd, who was cracking his knuckles for some unknown reason, heard Wyren's response. He stopped what he was doing, "Yes. It is me." he told her while tapping on her door again. "Would you kindly help me wake the others from their slumber?" he asked Wyren. Zedd wasn't going to tap on the others' doors. He was going to smash through it once again. He told them a thousand times to wake up early. "I give you permission to go into their rooms without "knocking" as well." he added while staring at the door. He was pretty sure she would immediately get out of her room and start running all around the hall. I sure hope she would jump out the window. he thought.

Karo rolled over. Zedd's voice rang like a bell, passing through the walls, right to his non-existent ears. There was some muffled conversation too. These walls were paper thin, and as a result, quite a few things could be heard through them. Mostly private conversations.

Karo’s flames licked the bed covers as he pushed them off. They fell meekly to the ground, and the flames retreated. He could control them, manipulating where they moved. But it was useless really. The flames had little-to-no heat to them, so burning anything was out of the question. But it really was usefully when the house that he occupied with seven others didn’t burst into flame.

‘ZEDD!’ He roared, the voice issuing from the slash on his “face”. He clunked over to the door and grasped the handle, yanking it open. Stepping out into the hall, he noted Zedd, who was tapping on a door to a room. It was Wyren’s, Karo noted. He walked down the hall. ‘Hey now,’ he said. ‘Just because you wake early, doesn’t mean the rest of us do.’ He finished, his tone implying that if his face was not incapable of showing expressions he would be scowling.

Zedd turned to the direction of a familiar voice. "If you do not wake up early, I would howl in the middle of the night. Which do you prefer?" he asked him in a bored tone. Honestly, he would prefer both since he could easily do both of that. "So, what is your choice?" he repeated. He wasn't joking, he was serious. Zedd tapped his foot (paw) on the carpet while looking at Karo. He steadily met his gaze except Zedd's was disturbing because it was like he was looking into his soul (if Karo even had one). Zedd was very aware that Karo didn't have any eyes but... eh, it's difficult to explain. "Well?" he asked him again.

Karo looked at the wolf creature. It was staring at his eyes. 'Yeah?' He asked, pointing at the smooth dips on his face where eyes should've been. 'I don't have them. So what?' He questioned blandly. Even though he was lacking visible eyes, Karo still had them, and could still see. It was odd to describe. He could blink and "shut" off his view, but he didn't need to, since he never needed to wet his eyes, since he lacked them.

Karo began to walk towards Zedd's. 'And actually, it would be preferable,' Karo said, addressing the question from earlier. 'Since then there would be no day light to keep us awake.' Karo had to be careful with his wording. Since he gave off constant light, mentioning "light" could refer to the sun or Karo, and as such, he refered to the light he produced as organic light.

(( You guys gonna post or what?:

@Purcible261

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

@DinoGosRwarz

@Mikkelle Sting

@Action ))

Zedd looked at the fire creature. "
If that is your choice, I shall do that. Do not blame me if the others complain." he said. "For now, we should wake the others." He walked up to a random door. Alasteir's. "Also, good choice." he added and smashed through the door. "Rise, Alasteir." he commanded in a low tone, like in a movie with kings and queens. He didn't wait for him to get up, however. He went back outside and got a disk from under the carpet. He put that there in case the others did not wake up. "Rise and shine, sleepy heads." he said in the same tone he used on the Chimera and dragged his claw down on the disk, making a loud screech. Then he stopped. "Sleep all you want because you will have a hard time sleeping tonight." said the Wolf Beast as he put the disk back under the carpet. "You may continue sleeping, Alasteir." he said while his tail swished.

Karo wasn't one for smashing down doors-it was always a hassle to put new ones on the hinges. Since every normal human being was petrified of coming to the house, it was fully stocked up with enough tools to sink a ship. DIY home repair was something that had to be learnt, but it was useless for the students who didn't have very humanoid forms. Cooking was another one of those things those with humanoid forms had to do. Karo was getting rather good at it, he reckoned.

Every month a random delivery man would rapidly cart crates of food up the hill to the door of the house, where they would be dumped unceremoniously. The food inside ranged from fresh fruits to ice cream, and everything in between. Only once or twice had a delivery come during the returning moon. The delivery men were even more frightened on that day.

Karo retreated to his room. He would probably be out soon, when everyone else woke up. He checked his calendar on the way back. It had been put together on New Year's day, and had a rough measurement of when the Returning Moon would rise. Karo collapsed onto the bed, his flames leaping up from under his glassy form.

Merrirem yawns as she wakes up from her slumber. "What a weird dream..." she mumbled to herself. Her ear aches from that terrible screech. She stared at the door for a moment and thought to herself " Oh.. the door isn't smashed..." She got out of bed and slowly staggered to the door. She opens the door and took a peek outside, looking to the right and looking to the left, "Well, isn't it oddly noisy this morning!" she whispered. She walked back into her room, slamming the door behind her, wondering if the others would wake up from it. If the others didn't wake up she could go back into her slumber... She waited for a moment and said to her self " Oh wells, it wouldn't hurt if I sleep for another hour or so.."

The bickering, oh how he hated it... Through these paper thin walls Vendetta could easily hear the obnoxiousness obnoxiousness of that which was Zedd, reverberate off these walls. He could also hear Karo is he listened closely enough, but what was the point? Vendetta wasn't asleep. Vendetta never slept. The others would call him an insomniac, but he really saw no reason to sleep. To him, sleeping was a waste of time, valuable time which he could use to do other things. There would be the occasional time when he would take small naps if there was literally nothing to do but sleep. That wasn't the case now anyways. Vendetta was hooked up to the ceiling, his two tentacle blades were dug into a contraption he had created and attached to the roof of his room. His barb-like tail was also dug into a contraption similar to what he used on his tentacle blades. Slowly, Vendetta started to loosen his constricting tail until it was free from his contraption, followed be his tentacles increasing in length until he was safely on the ground.

"I guess now would be a good time to go get food..." Vendetta muttered, separating himself from the ceiling. He carried himself on his hind legs to make it easier for him to do the more 'human' things in the house. He figured since he had five fingers including an opposable thumb on each of his front limbs, it would make things a lot easier for him. He slowly walked to the door and opened it using the knob. From there, he quietly walked out the door and through the dark corridor. It wasn't long until he caught a glimpse of the others, but still, he continued to the kitchen area of the house to find himself something to eat. "Maybe cereal... Or a sandwich?" he asked himself, contemplating what to eat so early in the morning.

Zedd walked down the hall. He saw Vendetta going to the kitchen, so why not go there as well? Every step he made on the carpet made a soft 'thump' noise. "I will go with the sandwich." he said as he walked past Vendetta. He opened the fridge and got out a container. Inside was a ham sandwich. He opened the container and grabbed the sandwich. If you were expecting him to bite it, you're wrong. He placed it inside his mouth and started chewing. The sandwich was big, yes, but his mouth was even bigger. After a while, he finished it and closed the container. He placed it inside a cabinet then turned to Vendetta. "You should eat cereal," he grunted. "last time, we had some kind of meat fiesta and all of us ate a lot. It is best to stick with small food for a while."

Not long afterwards, Merrirem slowly arise from her bed. "Urggh! Can't get back to sleep!" Her stomach growled, " I guess its time to get something to eat." she muttered as she walks to the door. A cold chill went down her spine. "Brrrrr... It's pretty cold."

She slowly walks down the hallway, since she can't fly with her wings all cramped up in the morning and even if it isn't (which is rare) she always manage to hit her head on the ceiling. As she walks, she can hear voices from the kitchen. "People are awake...at this time..." she thought. She walked into the kitchen and mumbled " Mornin' guys.." as she pulls the chair out and sat down. " Anything to eat? Any meat left? "

Karo has gotten up again as swiftly as he had collapsed. He had heard two more people get up, and decided he might as well make it official that he was awake and...something (the expression "bright-eyed" didn't particularly work). Ready for something to eat! That was the something he needed.

He walked into the kitchen/dining room fusion to find Zedd there (joy), Vendetta and Merrirem in there. Zedd looked like he had finished something, and Karo noted the food on his large canines as the thing he had just consumed. Merrirem and Vendetta, on the other hand, looked like they were in the mood to eat. Karo raised a hand. 'Morning,' he said dully, pulling his flames back from creeping towards the oversized tablecloth.

Merrirem looked at Karo and asked "Hey, can you cook?" Merrirem is quite a picky eater and not that great of a cook. "I could possibly killed them with my cooking" she thought to herself.The 'first' and 'last' time she tried cooking, she completely buried half of the kitchen in a mess. It was most definitely not a pretty sight and not a pretty memory to remember. " If you can't, I can always give cooking a try again?" she added. Although she's most likely would make a even bigger mess. She then asked "Can anyone cook?" not really liking the sound of cereal. She stood up and started to search through the cupboards and shelves for anything better.

Zedd sighed. "Meat, again?" he asked nobody but took out another container except this time with two steaks inside. He grabbed a pan from a cabinet and placed it on the stove. He grabbed oil from another cabinet and allowed the liquid to fall on the pan. After that, he put the oil back and placed the steak on the pan. "I have no idea how to cook." he said. "Properly." he added so the others wouldn't freak out. Zedd turned on the gas and turned the stove on. He stood there, staring at the fire. This was taking too long. He turned the fire to MAX and it felt like it was summer again. He looked at the clock, waiting for 5 seconds to pass. Once it did, he turned off the stove and the steak was smoking, but not burnt. He grabbed the pan's handle and set it on the table. "Enjoy." he grunted.

Karo forced the gash on his face into a small smile. 'Zedd can, it seem,' he said, as the aforementioned Zedd grunted pleasantly, placing a dish with a slab of cooked meat on it in front of Merriren.

Karo slunk over to the pantry, pulled it open, and stepped in. He could cook-he prided himself on that fact. It was handy too, the fact he couldn't get burnt. He poked around, scooting around tubs of some kind of pâté (which he didn't dare try, though Zedd probably would), and a pot of "rustic" strawberry jam.

Making his mind, Karo took a loaf of bread out of the cupboard. It hadn't been opened yet, so he would do the honors. Plunking it down on the table, the began to fumble around trying to open the bread.

Merrirem slightly grins and sat down. " Thanks." she said licking her lips. She grabbed a fork a stabbed it in the steak and pulled a chunk of meat off. She blow the chunk of meat so it wouldn't be too hot in her mouth and put it chunk in her mouth. "yum" she whispered to herself happily. She lightly chuckle as she chews. " Hey Karo since when did we have strawberry jam?" she questioned. "It looks pretty old to me." she said as she chucks another chunk of steak in her mouth. "And we also have bread?" she said oddly.

Karo, acknowledging Merrirem's, pulled himself up and checked the pantry again. 'I don't know how old it is,' he mused, sitting back down. 'But it does seem kinda old. And this bread is probably stale, but I don't get sick,' he added happily. 'I think the bread came last month. We had that sourdough that we all had to eat quickly, remember?' He paused, and then added. 'I think the returning moon is tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. My chart is never accurate.' He finished, fishing out two slices of hard, stale bread and covering them in the dubious strawberry jam.

Zedd raised an eyebrow. "Then it is for the best that I howl every midnight then." he said while turning off the gas. He looked outside the window. "If tonight is the Returning Moon, I cannot wait to buy all those books at that book store... It is too bad that Blood of Olympus is still not out yet." he said. He tried to go back to the hallway but some kind of skeleton appeared in front of him. "Karo, did you order another Z-ton? Did I not tell you that it wastes our batteries?" he sighed and grabbed the automaton by the head and was about about to smash it when he remembered Karo might start another rant about wasting money. See, Karo orders these... science-y things, like robots, to study them. The first time he did this, Zedd crushed it wish his bare fists (paws) and Karo went on a rant about his money wasted because of him and he ignored him for a whole week. "Please do not tell me you listened to 'Price Tag'." he said. Zedd listens to songs he finds interesting in his room and can sometimes play it out loud, without his headphones. Karo must have heard it and started going on a buying spree. "Speaking of which, when did you order it? And where has it been the whole time?" Zedd dropped the robot on the floor, next to Karo. "Your robot, bought from your money, so it is your responsibility to watch over it." he said.

Karo snorted. 'Actually,' he said, looking at the skeleton model, 'I think you'll find that that was floating around in the mock "biology" room, until I recycled it last year to use a Halloween display. Afterwards I put it in the ceiling-oh, don't be surprised! That really is the only proper place to store junk around here-and I guess the ceiling rotted and it fell through.'

Karo stood up, awkwardly compressing the other chunk of toast into his gash of a mouth, walked over and picked the skeleton model up from Zedd. 'I'll go store it somewhere.' He said bluntly, and set off up the hallway, stomping along.

Vendetta listened throughout the conversation, to every word they said, carefully. He let out a soft sigh and rummaged through the cabinets for a somewhat large bowl, for the cereal he was going to eat. Not because Zedd had suggested it, but mainly because it was something he could get through quickly and still enjoy how sweet it would be. He then moved onto the pantry area, grabbing a box of cereal from the top, preferably the sweet kind. Like he wanted, it was something sweet. He quickly filled the bowl of cereal until it was about a third of the way full before closing the bag properly and putting the box back at the top of the cabinet. He then quickly shifted to the fridge where the milk was located, the marked sell by date nearing closer and closer with each coming day. He poured the milk into the bowl until it had another third of the bowl his cereal was in. Afterwards, he capped the milk again and placed it back into the fridge, closing the door with his barb-like tail behind him as he walked away.

In anyone asked, he was going back to his room. mainly because he was going back to his room. "The blood moon is coming... Maybe I can go back to that candy chop I've been watching on the commercials." V wondered to himself, disappearing into the darkness which was his room. Upon closer inspection, one would be able to hear the other fan in his room turning on followed by other voices in his room. This was all that Vendetta had to do at the time... Well, unless Zedd decided to break something else. Then at that point, there would be no reason to not fix it. In his mind, wandered his thoughts and feelings about the blood moon. It was something he still felt was hard to get used too, and was none to excited about it. But what could he do? It's not like he could change the cycle or prevent it from happening at all. Plus, that would be selfish, to take away the chance of humanity from the others who did enjoy being human once in a while.

Merrirem devoured the rest of the steak and thought " Returning moon? Tonight? and the roof is rotten? Well I guess I have to make a shopping list!" She walked over the pantry and looked around. "Wow, most of the things in here are stale or going to be..." she said. "aha, what am I doing? I'll just enjoy myself.Let the others do the shopping!" she thought. She walked down the hall way and back into her room. "I should buy more red stuff to decorate my room with.."

When ever the Returning moon comes, Merrirem takes it as a chance to buy anything red to add to her room. From things like picture frames and weird looking rugs. By now her room is pretty crowed with red things. Although most of the things are utterly useless and she herself have no-idea why she have them but she doesn't want to throw them away...

Zedd walked down the hall and returned to his room. He stomped his foot (paw) on the floor and then a set of headphones fell from the ceiling. He hid it in case someone tried to get it. It cost about $200.50 and he was not going to waste that. If you're wondering where he got that money, he sold some old junk, like empty plastic bottles, cans, and old shoes. He placed his headphones on his head and tried to find his laptop. Zedd crouched down, which was hard for him, and took the laptop from under the bed. He sat on his bed then turned the gadget on. The admin username, Zedd, appeared then Zedd typed in the password. There was a sound and the desktop appeared. He opened iTunes and clicked Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes. But there was one problem. Zedd forgot to plug in the headphones. He was pretty sure everyone could hear the music by now.

Merrirem heard the music loud and clear. "If only the walls weren't paper thin!" she said. She stomping out of her room and down the hallways. The music was coming from Zedd's room. Again. She walked down the hallways and knocked on Zedd's door. "ZEDD!" she said in a not so very happy voice tone. "Would you be so very kind and turn your music down!" her voice tone isn't getting any happier. "Or just plug some headphones in! If you don't I will..." She stopped there and walked away, back to her room, Slamming the door behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back