• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forsaken [CS Thread]

I wonder if mist or even just fog itself can be counted as gas, cause then in theory, your character should be able to control Andrew in his gaseous form.
Haven't really thought about that. Hm...
What if we said that he can't necessarily control Andrew in his gaseous form but can harm him in that form as well as vice versa?
To be honest, I didn't realize that we are basically the same guy. XD

Haven't really thought about that. Hm...
What if we said that he can't necessarily control Andrew in his gaseous form but can harm him in that form as well as vice versa?
To be honest, I didn't realize that we are basically the same guy. XD
Haha, that could work.
His lung adaptability doesn't work in his gaseous form so... Yeah.
When I read yours, all I thought of was just them forming together, and making a grey gas, taking over the city or some shit.

Oh.. The good old days.

Name: Bethani Étin

Alias/Nickname:

Appearance:

1000full-scarlett-leithold.jpg

5d6a57811a840100da8abb68625a1b3a--beautiful-creatures-brandy-melville.jpg

Height:

Weight: 6'0

Blood Type: A

Affiliation: Neutral (Borderline Hero)

Quirks/Habits: Bethani fiddles with her engagement ring, or plays with her fingers, either when she's bored or alone.

Fears/Phobias:

. Zombies. She hates them. The creepy groaning, the features, she can't deal w
ith it.

. Death. Well... no one likes death.

Personality: Bethani is rarely angry with anyone and tries to be a pacifist, even though she will defend herself if she's under attack. When not in combat, Bethani is sweet and will give you medical aid whenever you need it.

Powers: Healing-

Bethani can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases and even poisoning. Though she may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.

She can use these miracle-powers against people, such as transferring wounds from someone onto someone else. Or even transfer diseases from one life-form to the next.

Skills: . Basic medical knowledge
. Progressive experience in Chemistry
. Decent with a computer
. Knows how to use a weapon

Equipment:

. Medical Kit

. Mobile Phone

. Torch

. Basic Knife (She doesn't always have it on her)

. Backup glasses

Weaknesses: Bethani's easiest weakness, overall, which is also her strength; Her Kindness. It's easy to take advantage of and attack when her guard is down.

Another weakness of Bethani's is her fiancee; Alia. She's extremely close to her, they've been through quite a lot together. For three years they've been together, Alia proposing to her two months ago, Bethani giving her a definite yes. If Alia was harmed, or in too big of a situation, Bethani's emotions would get in the way of her thoughts and actions. That's one main way of getting to Bethani.

Concerning her Powers, Bethani can use them for malicious intent but, if you're fast enough, she can be subdued before she poisons your bloodstream or erodes your blood cells.

Outside of combat, Bethani has created a single dose of serum that will depower her permanently. She made this for herself, in case something happened to her, maybe if she turned to the Villain's side, or if she got possessed, she's just worried about something that might affect her morality or put people in danger.

Backstory: Bethani grew up with her little sister, Stephani, and their single mother who was working as a professional chemist for the government. Hitting age Eleven, whilst playing with Stephani out in their back garden, Bethani ended up, accidentally, throwing the ball they were playing with at her head, causing Stephani to fall over and land on some of the toys that they were playing with earlier that day. Stephani was crying her eyes out and had injured her back. She screamed for their mum but she didn't come, so she tried to help her sister. And help her she did, ending up healing Stephani's injuries within seconds as she tried to tend to her back. Their Mum was running outside just as Bethani healed her little sister, seeing the whole thing, in shock.

Four years later, Bethani, Stephani and their mum not mentioning that day ever since, Bethani was dealing with the usual teenage stuff, even denying that she was falling for a girl in her class. But, during the same day she kissed her girl crush, her mum called the government and SQUAD, out of coercion and a little fear. Of course, Bethani was extremely scared and she ran. She ran the hell out of there, not looking back.

She went to school the next day, trying to contain her emotions and the fear that was eating her piece by piece. Soon after, she ended up in the toilets, in a stall, with her crush, telling her everything. Even her current abilities. Her crush kissed her for a full minute before whispering: "Let me run with you".

Three years later, thanks to Alia, her now fiancee, they've survived out in the mutant world. They run their own discreet business together and are planning on getting married in a month.

Theme: The White Stripes- Hardest Button to Button

Extra: Bethani had called her little sister only once since she fled. Stephani was living with her new boyfriend, no longer keeping in contact with their mum but Bethani felt it was too big of a risk for them to meet. She did tell her about Alia, although she didn't divulge her name.

Last edited:
Haha, that could work.
His lung adaptability doesn't work in his gaseous form so... Yeah.
When I read yours, all I thought of was just them forming together, and making a grey gas, taking over the city or some shit.

Oh.. The good old days.
I don't really know if that would work or not, but I think controlling one another is kinda a stupid idea.

Who says we shouldn't? Maybe we are the real villains of this story?

I don't really know if that would work or not, but I think controlling one another is kinda a stupid idea.

Who says we shouldn't? Maybe we are the real villains of this story?
evil laugh The hero and SQUAD Member are the true villains, none could oppose.

Eh, I just thought it was funny or at least worthy enough to talk about. It's not everyday you get to meet someone who is essentially that guy from inFamous Second Son.

evil laugh The hero and SQUAD Member are the true villains, none could oppose.

Eh, I just thought it was funny or at least worthy enough to talk about. It's not everyday you get to meet someone who is essentially that guy from inFamous Second Son.
I'm pretty much a solid villain if you look at his personality. All I do is just work for the government.

Nah it's all good. We certainly think alike you and I.
But.......Goddamit... I can't believe how quickly you already figured out what inspired me to make my character. Probs to you.

I'm pretty much a solid villain if you look at his personality. All I do is just work for the government.

Nah it's all good. We certainly think alike you and I.
But.......Goddamit... I can't believe how quickly you already figured out what inspired me to make my character. Probs to you.
Well, maybe there'll be a huge tone change and they'll meet up and try to take over the WORLD! evil laugh

Thanks, I never got into the game but I did take a lot of inspiration from it a while ago.

Alias/Nickname:

Appearance:

View attachment 335447

View attachment 335453

Height:

Quirks/Habits: Bethani fiddles with her engagement ring, or plays with her fingers, either when she's bored or alone.

Fears/Phobias:

ith it.

Personality: Bethani is rarely angry with anyone and tries to be a pacifist, even though she will defend herself if she's under attack. When not in combat, Bethani is sweet and will give you medical aid whenever you need it.

Powers: Healing

. Decent with a computer

Equipment:

. Medical Kit

. Mobile Phone

. Torch

. Backup glasses

Weaknesses: Bethani's easiest weakness, overall, which is also her strength; Her Kindness. It's easy to take advantage of and attack when her guard is down.

Another weakness of Bethani's is her fiancee; Alia. She's extremely close to her, they've been through quite a lot together. For three years they've been together, Alia proposing to her two months ago, Bethani giving her a definite yes. If Alia was harmed, or in too big of a situation, Bethani's emotions would get in the way of her thoughts and actions. That's one main way of getting to Bethani.

Concerning her Powers, Bethani can use them for malicious intent but, if you're fast enough, she can be subdued before she poisons your bloodstream or erodes your blood cells.

Outside of combat, Bethani has created a single dose of serum that will depower her permanently. She made this for herself, in case something happened to her, maybe if she turned to the Villain's side, or if she got possessed, she's just worried about something that might affect her morality or put people in danger.

Backstory: Bethani grew up with her little sister, Stephani, and their single mother who was working as a professional chemist for the government. Hitting age Eleven, whilst playing with Stephani out in their back garden, Bethani ended up, accidentally, throwing the ball they were playing with at her head, causing Stephani to fall over and land on some of the toys that they were playing with earlier that day. Stephani was crying her eyes out and had injured her back. She screamed for their mum but she didn't come, so she tried to help her sister. And help her she did, ending up healing Stephani's injuries within seconds as she tried to tend to her back. Their Mum was running outside just as Bethani healed her little sister, seeing the whole thing, in shock.

Four years later, Bethani, Stephani and their mum not mentioning that day ever since, Bethani was dealing with the usual teenage stuff, even denying that she was falling for a girl in her class. But, during the same day she kissed her girl crush, her mum called the government and SQUAD, out of coercion and a little fear. Of course, Bethani was extremely scared and she ran. She ran the hell out of there, not looking back.

She went to school the next day, trying to contain her emotions and the fear that was eating her piece by piece. Soon after, she ended up in the toilets, in a stall, with her crush, telling her everything. Even her current abilities. Her crush kissed her for a full minute before whispering: "Let me run with you".

Three years later, thanks to Alia, her now fiancee, they've survived out in the mutant world. They run their own discreet business together and are planning on getting married in a month.

Extra: Bethani had called her little sister only once since she fled. Stephani was living with her new boyfriend, no longer keeping in contact with their mum but Bethani felt it was too big of a risk for them to meet. She did tell her about Alia, although she didn't divulge her name.

You need to explain what "Healing" is.
Name:
Vincente Artemio
Alias/Nickname:
Mute

Appearance:
aedel-fakhrie-tracelandvectorie-1435725477.jpg

75c8d9a1f5ccb508d9f0ab65424e0162.jpg

Height:

5' 10"
Weight:
165.3 lbs
Blood Type:
B-
Affiliation:
SQUAD
Quirks/Habits:
He has a unique habit of consistently moving around when he's doing anything in worth. Whenever he's sitting or standing up straight, you can easily tell that he's restlessly active. There are times where he will quietly walk from one point to the other without too much thought. Or in some cases, he will have something fidgeting in his hands to keep him moving. When questioned about his odd behavior, he explains that it calms him down and keeps his wits and mind sharp as if he's always in preparation for something.
Fears/Phobias:
Mute has a fear of his own self-reflection. Unable to cope with the idea of his true identity, Mute will respond those who provoke him with excessive levels of anger and hate, going as far as to kill the person responsible alongside any who dares to interfere. It also explains why he wears a helmet.
Personality:
For a man who's whole reputation is built on the solemn of his own silence is not bound to the chains of rumors and petty myths. No. He possesses an unusual vibrant range of different behaviors that most people would just ponder at. It's easy to say that he is enigmatic, yet there is enough to understand his simplicity. At his core, he is a reserved individual who communicates very little with the world around him. Neither he likes to talk much about his personal history either. He finds the interactions he's placed in irritating and wasteful of his valuable time all the while he could be doing something more productive. He's a tough guy who pushes through the many hardships in life to get to where he is now. With the fact that he is determined and hungrily ambitions, Mute will always be there to take hold of his fate whenever possible. He is also known to have an aggressive nature and can get easily angry if certain things are said specifically about him. As a cold, hardened soldier, Mute has no issuing in ending someone's life. Motivated by his own self-interests, he is unyielding in his actions and will see things through until the very end. Even by devious means. His loyalty to SQUAD is definite, yet some question his true commitment to the cause. Strictness and stubbornness are other traits that can describe him as a character.

Powers:
Typhokinesis:
The ability to create, shape, and bend the will of black hardened smoke.
With having a tyrannical rule over this extraordinary power, Mute can gather a collection of deadly airborne gases and fire at his opponents to induce a suffocating death. The smoke itself is made out of a number of different gases such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, irritant volatile organic compounds, and other air toxics. It can kill with a combination of thermal damaging, poisoning and pulmonary irritation. Moreover, he can absorb additional smoke from nearby sources such as burning fires, cars, or other emitting objects to increase his power tenfold. What sets this ability apart from other known powers is its properties to mix in with other gases in the vicinity and guide them at his whim. This makes Mute to have a second deadly nature to those unfortunate enough to face him. Able to turn his physical body into smoke, he can travel quickly through the air with the aid of things such as air ducts or fans. Mute can also make use of his smoke dash ability for heightened motion and produce lateral propulsion for a short while via smoke thrusters. His smoke dash can also be used offensively, as he can dash through an enemy and rematerializes behind them, choke-slamming them to the ground in the process. Mute finally can dematerialize into a cloud of smoke which propels upwards at a certain height, before rematerializing while rapidly falling, exploding into smoke and embers upon contact with the surface.
Skills:
Expert Firearms:

As an expert in the field of firearms, Mute has a fundamental instinct understanding of how to use a rifle. While not relying on his powers to complete his assignments, using a high caliber weapon is another option he can safely take to accomplish his missions. Yet when given his choice of weaponry, he tends to lean favor to his own power rather than a gun. But he acknowledges its worth in some instances. When placed in his cold, dead hands he can quickly set up and take aim at his selected target from a respectful distance. His experience covers most known rifles ranging from casual pistols to rocket ordinances. Very few such weapons exist that stumbles him. Regardless of what is said, it is aware that he may shoot to kill if necessary.
Mobility:
As a board term used in the English language, mobility for Mute means that he can run as fast, climb as good, and leap as far as any man dared to challenge him. While he's not the best there is to offer, it is worthy to note that his abilities in these categories are not one to underestimate so boldly. With a unification of endless endurance, Mute can potentially catch up to his foes by going through questionable obstacles. But it goes without saying that he can be out matched by those who best him.
Close Quarter Combat:
If all else fails, Mute can go back to do what he does best. Beating the crap out of those he hates most by using nothing more than his own fists. When analyzed, Mute is seen as a built individual who has the muscle capacity of a slightly smaller, typical body builder. His strength is quite unmatched and can be even considered his greatest asset. But due to his right arm being mechanical, it makes twice the more of the threat in open combat. As a part-robot, Mute can exertive tremendous force with his right arm and can even break through other steel metal. Not to mention his high skill cap in kickboxing.
Careful Planner:
As the name implies, Mute is a fantastic planner. While he doesn't talk very much and shows to be much of a brute to his fellow comrades, he is actually quite intelligent for a person of his type. He prefers to have a plan of action before reaching the location and is always considering a number of factors. His plans are consistent and always detailed to the last minute, with no missing elements attached. It can even go as far as to plan out his movements in the heat of battle. A feat very few can obtain.
Equipment:
●Duel Steel Combat Knives
●Experimental C-14R Pulse Rifle (To put it simply, a rifle that fires rounds that emit electrical pulses. Aside from his electrical effects it acts like a normal rifle. Also it has the ability to stun people if required)
●M9 Beretta Pistol
●Three titanium issued handcuffs that shortens out certain abilities
●Government issued tactical phone
Weaknesses:
With the ability to turn his body into smoke at will, this forces his enemies to become utterly helpless as they cannot harm him in any shape or form. Such things bullets, cuts, or even punches become a fruitless battle. However, there are a few possible methods that allow him to become harmed.
Timing:
If timed perfectly from the moment he turns back into his physical form, any number of weapons can injure him if he's not fully aware of the danger. By the off chance he is caught off guard, there is a small window of time before he realizes whats happening and attempts to turn back into smoke. Any number of weapons will do, that being a gun or knife. While he's the infamous invisible smoke monster, deep down inside he's still human.
Transformation Timing:
Similar to the timing it takes to form into a pile of smoke, there is another time frame of how long he can stay into his conversion. His transformation can only last about up to 8 minutes before being forced back into his original form. The time can very much be dependent on his well being. For explain, if he seriously injured, he can only last about as little as 2-3 minutes. Once forced out of his phase ability, he needs to wait a few seconds before he can turn back into his smoke form once again. Much to add the fact that he needs concentration and focus to activate it. Although it may seem weak, he still has much training to truly develop this ability.
The Smoke Is One With Me. And I'm With It:
When turning into smoke, his body becomes the particles in the air. Regardless of what he becomes, his body exists. If the situation becomes that he got caught in his smoke form from an ice user or any other ability that affects his manifestation, he is no longer protected. To put it in the simplest of terms, hurt the smoke, you hurt him.
Environment:
If you can take away his sources of power, the smoke, and prevent him from healing or even powering himself, you have an advantage over him. Taking that away or place him in a location where he's at an area disadvantage, and he's become completely disabled.

Backstory:
Mute discovered his strange array of powers at an early age of seven while sitting at home. Becoming what they call, Forsaken, his parents were feared with the idea that the government would bust in and take away their child away from them. To combat the possible outcome, they did their best to suppressed public knowledge of him possessing these abilities. He was taught to never use or speak of his powers without the absolute signal of his parents. And for the next few years, things went pretty quiet for him. Up until reaching the age of seventeen, Mute had decided to enlist himself in the US army. Remembering to hid his powers for his own sake, he spent three years with the military, traveling to the middle east to help assist the Iraqi military in fighting against the insurgents. By the end of his third year, he accidentally released his powers during defensive combat from the attacking insurgents. Realizing that the military had a Forsaken among its ranks, he was immediately transferred over to the government's division of project Extinction. A project solely developed to take in Forsaken members within the military and convert them into super soldiers. It was here where they had torn Mute apart. His mind, wits, and body had been broken down to his simplest levels before they rebuilt him. By the time he was finished with the program, he was an entirely another individual. He was then pulled from the military to serve with the country's SQUAD program. Supporting them by establishing order and peace among the citizens they ever so rule over. (Short Version)
Theme:

Ooh smoke manipulation. You may want to write the other power as smoke mimicry or smoke form but other than that we have an accepted here!

You need to explain what "Healing" is.

Ooh smoke manipulation. You may want to write the other power as smoke mimicry or smoke form but other than that we have an accepted here!
I guess I did that because it was closely related so it didn't click at the time. But ye, I'll find a way to fit it in.

If this is the world I know live in, then I plan on surviving.
Dresden Itra
Dresden Itra Dresden Itra
715b68241570464e2462746a92579950--hot-anime-anime-characters.jpg
Basic Information
Alias/Nickname:
Flow, Red

Physical Information
Appearance:
Dresden’s skin is incredibly pale to the point of being able to see his veins quite easily. He is a bit taller than the average boy his height but also a bit below the average weight. His clothing typically consists of thick fabric as he gets cold often, regardless of seemingly warm weather.

Height:
5’10”

Weight:
155 lbs

Blood Type:
O
Detailed Information
Affiliation:
Neutral

Quirks/Habits:
Mumbling - Dresden doesn’t really talk to himself, but when he’s stuck in his head and thoughts, he can be heard mumbling under his breath. What he says typically doesn’t make any sense so most either ignore him or think he’s crazy.
Cracking Joints - He has a habit of cracking his fingers quite frequently, to the point of doing it when he’s anxious or annoyed.

Fears/Phobias:
Dresden has a nearly debilitating fear of dying. Throughout his short years, he’s known people to simply drop off the face of the earth and the idea of the same thing happening to him is terrifying. Dresden also fears being caught, as any other mutant does.

Personality:
Dresden is quite most of the time. He’s incredibly shy, and in most cases, is slow to trust others. Despite this, he’s a sucker for kind words, something that he is aware of and hates about himself. He worries a lot over things most of the time and has problems trying to see the good side of things when everything in the world is incredibly negative in his eyes.

Dresden has a conserved personality and only those who’ve gained his trust see when he opens up a bit. When he does, Dresden smiles more. Normally, he can be seen as sullen, but is capable of cracking jokes when need be.

Powers:
Blood Control - Dresden has the ability to control his own blood, capable of cutting himself and to defend himself which includes hardening it into blade like weapons and whips. This control does not extend to that of others.
Blood Poison - Though not potent enough to kill, when slashes with his blades of blood, they will release a weak but fast acting poison into his opponent’s blood stream which can make them slightly light-headed. Due to his inexperience, the poison is far from being any sort of effective.

Skills:
Tricks - Dresden is good at using his hands. He’s quite adept at knife tricks, as well as magic tricks that involve cards and coins. It was something he picked up from his mother.
Lying - Dresden is capable of getting himself out of sticky situations at times by building up stories that others believe. While this does not always work, he’s gotten out of being caught multiple times with his words.

Equipment:
Knives -
  • Two butterfly knives, one black, and the other white

• A silver switchblade

• A pen knife
Weaknesses:
Experience - Dresden learned about his ability only at the age of ten, making his practice with it somewhat weaker than most, as other mutants have most likely been practicing since they were young
Thin Skin - Due to his ability to control his own blood, Dresden unfortunately also has very thin skin that can be cut through easily. While this is sometimes a good thing, allowing himself to bite into his wrist in case of an attack, it also has the problem of being an easy target as the more blood he loses, the harder it is to control
Blood Loss - Dresden can only control eight percent of his blood before his control begins to drop. If he loses too much, his control disappears and he can bleed out if not helped.

Backstory:
Dresden’s father died before he was born and his mother was a magician who worked at a fair in town. His mother was also a mutant with the ability to hide things beneath her skin, a skill that she used in her magic tricks. Unfortunately, when Dresden was ten, she was caught and killed. His mother told him to hide and so he did, avoiding capture. As he grew up, Dresden discovered that he was also a mutant
extra
Theme: Flume & Chet Faker - Drop the Game

Extra:

Dresden Itra
Basic Information
Alias/Nickname:
Flow, Red

Physical Information
Appearance:
Dresden’s skin is incredibly pale to the point of being able to see his veins quite easily. He is a bit taller than the average boy his height but also a bit below the average weight. His clothing typically consists of thick fabric as he gets cold often, regardless of seemingly warm weather.

Height:
5’10”

Weight:
155 lbs

Blood Type:
O
Dresden Itra
extra

Extra:
Are you just reposting it over and over again?

Alias/Nickname:

Appearance:

View attachment 335447

View attachment 335453

Height:

Fears/Phobias:

ith it.

Powers: Healing-

Bethani can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases and even poisoning. Though she may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.

She can use these miracle-powers against people, such as transferring wounds from someone onto someone else. Or even transfer diseases from one life-form to the next.

. Decent with a computer

Equipment:

. Medical Kit

. Mobile Phone

. Torch

. Backup glasses

Much better! Approved!

Dresden Itra
Basic Information
Alias/Nickname:
Flow, Red

Physical Information
Appearance:

Height:
5’10”

Weight:
155 lbs

Blood Type:
O
Dresden Itra
extra

Extra:

Nicely done. Didn't double check the format because you used code but I think you provided enough information. A bit of elaboration on the backstory would be nice, however, but it still matches the minimum. Approved.

Alright! I'm excited to join the roleplay, so hears my character:

Name: Issac Franklin
Alias/Nickname: Conduit/Zappy

Appearance: He has short black hair that is almost always messy and unkept. He has grey eyes, and pastel brown skin. He dresses very casually, usually a T-shirt with a hoodie worn over it, jeans, and tennis shoes. He is also very skinny, as he has a a faster metabolism.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 135
Blood Type: O+

Affiliation: [Hero, Villain, SQUAD, Neutral] Hero
Quirks/Habits: He bites his fingernails, and fidgets a lot.
Fears/Phobias: He's afraid of heights, deep water, and being buried alive.
Personality: He's the classic nerdy, awkward superhero archetype. He's lived his life learning to hide his powers to avoid dealing with SQUAD. Thus, he didn't make many friends, as he was afraid they would learn of his abilities and turn him in. He is, however, quite snarky, cracking sarcastic remarks occasionally. He tends to not believe in himself, however, as he's afraid he will fail.

Powers: (Powers must match in theme.) Electricity Control:
He has the ability to manipulate electricity in various ways, but he has to draw it from an outside source. He can store it like a battery for later, if he needs to. He doesn't have much control over it, however. He can overload if he absorbs to much electricity, and water can short him out. He can do what you would expect someone with electric powers could do: shooting arcs of lightning, causing electric shockwaves, shorting out electronics, etc.
Limited Wall Crawling:
He can effect the static electricity of himself and surfaces to crawl around on them. He just learned how to do it, though, so he can only do it for short periods of time on certain metals.
Skills: [Human skills] He has a master's in, funnily enough, electrical engineering. He is also proficient in hacking, but only very basic computer systems. He has decent self-defense training, mainly in Krav-Maga. He also has a vast knowledge of superheroes, specifically Spider-Man, and the X-Men.
Equipment: [You are allowed 5 pieces of equipment] A phone, a retractable baton that he sends electricity through, a digital camera, a backpack, and zip-ties.
Weaknesses: [Human/Power Weaknesses] Power Weaknesses:
As I've mentioned, he is susceptible to overloading and being shorted out by water. He also can't use his powers while in the air, or while standing on rubber, and can only store a limited amount of electricity in his body before having to recharge.
Human Weaknesses:
He lacks much confidence in his abilities, and fears losing control of his powers. He also has low stamina, and overall low physicality.
Backstory: [1 paragraph minimum] Issac was born to an average family in the suburbs, where he spent his childhood. He went all the way through college with no one, not even his parents, knowing of his powers. After graduating from college, Issac decided, in a strange show of self-confidence, to become a vigilante and put his powers to use. He currently works as a freelance electrician in the city.
Theme: [Optional] "Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant

Extra:
Isaac's favorite superhero is Spider-Man, who he idolizes, and strives to be like.

Last edited:
D duegxybus Is it okay if I just send you a longer background in plain text? Every time I try and edit my post, it messes with the format

Yes you may

Alright! I'm excited to join the roleplay, so hears my character:

Name: Issac Franklin
Alias/Nickname: Conduit/Zappy

Appearance: He has short black hair that is almost always messy and unkept. He has grey eyes, and pastel brown skin. He dresses very casually, usually a T-shirt with a hoodie worn over it, jeans, and tennis shoes. He is also very skinny, as he has a a faster metabolism.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 135

Affiliation: [Hero, Villain, SQUAD, Neutral] Hero
Quirks/Habits: He bites his fingernails, and fidgets a lot.
Fears/Phobias: He's afraid of heights, deep water, and being buried alive.
Personality: He's the classic nerdy, awkward superhero archetype. He's lived his life learning to hide his powers to avoid dealing with SQUAD. Thus, he didn't make many friends, as he was afraid they would learn of his abilities and turn him in. He is, however, quite snarky, cracking sarcastic remarks occasionally. He tends to not believe in himself, however, as he's afraid he will fail.

Powers: (Powers must match in theme.) Electricity Control:
He has the ability to manipulate electricity in various ways, but he has to draw it from an outside source. He can store it like a battery for later, if he needs to. He doesn't have much control over it, however. He can overload if he absorbs to much electricity, and water can short him out. He can do what you would expect someone with electric powers could do: shooting arcs of lightning, causing electric shockwaves, shorting out electronics, etc.
Limited Wall Crawling:
He can effect the static electricity of himself and surfaces to crawl around on them. He just learned how to do it, though, so he can only do it for short periods of time on certain metals.
Skills: [Human skills] He has a master's in, funnily enough, electrical engineering. He is also proficient in hacking, but only very basic computer systems. He has decent self-defense training, mainly in Krav-Maga. He also has a vast knowledge of superheroes, specifically Spider-Man, and the X-Men.
Equipment: [You are allowed 5 pieces of equipment] A phone, a retractable baton that he sends electricity through, a digital camera, a backpack, and zip-ties.
Weaknesses: [Human/Power Weaknesses] Power Weaknesses:
As I've mentioned, he is susceptible to overloading and being shorted out by water. He also can't use his powers while in the air, or while standing on rubber, and can only store a limited amount of electricity in his body before having to recharge.
Human Weaknesses:
He lacks much confidence in his abilities, and fears losing control of his powers. He also has low stamina, and overall low physicality.
Backstory: [1 paragraph minimum] Issac was born to an average family in the suburbs, where he spent his childhood. He went all the way through college with no one, not even his parents, knowing of his powers. After graduating from college, Issac decided, in a strange show of self-confidence, to become a vigilante and put his powers to use. He currently works as a freelance electrician in the city.
Theme: [Optional] "Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant

Extra:
Isaac's favorite superhero is Spider-Man, who he idolizes, and strives to be like.

Approved but just remember Spiderman is purely fictional in this RP.

[WORK IN PROGRESS]
c65d5a32c517977645d2578a57fb2934.jpg

"Sorry, I think we need something that comes before SQUAD intervenes.For now, I'll fill those shoes."

Name:
Victoria Huxley
Alias/Nickname: Huxley

Appearance: Her skin is pale as she doesn't often spend time out soaking up sunshine, her clothes tend to be a tad oversized but, many would assume she's insecure about her form and trying to hide it a bit.Surprisingly shows minimum signs of aging but, avoids claims that she uses her power to hide it.Muscles can be seen on her frame defined well enough but, she still counts as lean muscled.
Height:5'7
Weight: 71 kg
Blood Type: O-

Affiliation: Hero[Currently unaligned with anyone else]
Quirks/Habits:
Has a habit of using her powers to 'draw' people she finds attractive to her.
Fears/Phobias: Huxley is scared of losing her powers permanently, being alone and insects.
Personality:

I'm legit just going to list attributes off and sprinkle in words of description [WIP?]
- Passionate - She cares a lot about the well being of other mutants which led her to take the position in life that she has, knowing that life can be difficult for many new mutants she often tries to approach them if she can.
-Confident - Sure of what she can and can't do if she thinks she has a shot she won't be afraid to take it.
-Curious - She's curious enough to want to look into more options and explore her possibilities and rarely gets hard set on a particular path.
-Athletic - A regular attendee of a local gym, she keeps herself in good shape and tries to eat healthy as well.
-Loyal - When she does view someone as close or as an ally she often tries to avoid abandoning or leaving them unless she has to.
-Orderly - Of the organizing her apartment, files and notes very well it's rare for her to lose anything and tampering with her things will make her suspicious.
-Sane - Even when she can be paranoid at times she will listen to reason when it is provided.
-Paranoid - Huxley tries to keep tabs on others and monitor them to a degree, while she isn't extremely paranoid it can cause conflict when she over prepares.
-Cautious - Never wanting to leave loose ends open for too long she aims to shut down issues before they begin by acting preemptively.
-Abrupt - She will often keep a couple topics brief to the point where it might even feel rude to some, she likes to keep secrets but, know everything herself.
-Blunt - She often likes to outright tell what the situation is and will hurt feelings if it means having things out in the open.Not someone to sugarcoat her words she does get a sense of joy out of being honest.
-Stern - In a situation where she views herself as needing to take charge will be stern about her decisions and need the word of others she respects to reel her in at times.
Powers: Personal Gravity[Limited],

Personal Gravity: User can manipulate their personal gravitational field, allowing them to make themselves heavy or light, cause themselves to fall toward any direction instead of the earth, levitate and adapt to the gravity of other worlds.Currently, Huxley can walk on ceilings, floors, water and through the air to some degree.She can also make things collapse and crush down on itself but, she has to be touching the object she is effecting.Meaning she could effectively break a portion of the blood vessels in someone's body in an area.The denser or stronger the material the harder it is for her to affect.Claims in the past she could apply pressure on the area around her to either lift or push down on people and objects in a wider area as well as use it to stop projectiles from hitting her with concentration.These advanced techniques will eventually fatigue her and damage her body in steadily growing severity when received.

Skills: Quick Learner, Observation, Pistol Usage, [Might have one or two to add in]

Equipment:

FNS™-9 Longslide: Semi-auto pistol with 17 round capacity, fires 9mm caliber.All black licensed concealed carry and plenty of ammunition kept hidden on her person.

2 Stun Baton: When it comes to dealing with other mutants, it doesn't hurt to carry something that can help you put down targets at close and far ranges.With over 19" in length the range is impressive for a stun baton, comes with an incredibly bright flashlight capable of temporarily blinding someone for up to 7 seconds.The stun gun is rated at 9 million volts and handily is rechargeable.Often conceals them to a degree and only carries them when she's looking into reports of other Mutant issues.

Notebook: A nice notebook she can keep in her bag along with two pencils, pens, and a highlighter.

Concealed Armor- A reason why she can seem so bulky is the top grade concealed kevlar she will wear when on work.Sure it won't stop everything but, it's concealable and does the job well enough.

Camera: Carrying a camera small enough to carry in her pocket and tough enough to take a serious fall or even survive underwater.When she feels the need to take a picture she does it with this.Able to withstand over 200 lbs of pressure before it is crushed and falls of 7 feet without worrying too much about damage.Sealed to ensure safety and avoidance its lens is hard to obscure the view of.

Weaknesses:

Check her Personality tabs and the description on her Power for insight on potential weakness as well.

Human Weaknesses:

-Has trouble keeping friends as she often can go dark and ignore calls or texts for extended periods while focused on work.Often leads to her not having people to turn to when she needs them.

-Determined to a flaw, she hates to give up on people or cases and will often stay till the last second if not persuaded by others.

Power Weaknesses:

-She can not affect the gravity of others and make them fly to walls, ceilings and the like and can only affect objects she has touched in the past 24 hours.Has implants in difficult to operate places which can be remotely activated to put her down if she attempts to use her power beyond what she can currently do.She actively searches for the person, group responsible for her limitations placed on her during her teen years.

-

Backstory: [WIP Basic]

Huxley grew up with a fairly normal life having no idea of any powers she had until she got angry with her friend at camp and accidentally ignited her.Of course, it was called an accident and that the other person had fallen into the fire, it was unbelievable that such a well-behaved girl would be a mutant.This was the first of gifts to be discovered however as when she began walking on ceilings and the walls.IT was impossible to hide what had occurred and she was taken away from her home by a now defunct company.They experiemnted on her, trained her powers and in the end implanted her with limitors to stop her from reaching her peak potential again.

Theme: [Optional]
Extra: She tends to take noney for herself at times as 'payment'.Usually spends it on her "life's work"

Approved!

Feel free to add more just let me know when you're done. But the base CS is approved.

Last edited:
b9f20ebd697d4c7843b27f9d4f403241--anime-guys-anime-manga.jpg

Alexandr Morozov

Incognito

Appearance: Alexandr has an androgynous, albino appearance due to the fact his power automatically blocks out most forms of outside intervention such as sunlight, UV rays, and metals floating in the air. He's rather thin due to a fast metabolism that is even further accelerated by magnetism.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 95 lbs

Affiliation: Neutral
Quirks/Habits: Odd Sitting Position - Alexandr doesn't sit like you or I. He spreads his legs as far as they can possibly go wherever he sits and sits above the commoners, preferring to be seated on the tops of chairs. He also squats on the floor if he finds necessary.
Odd Speaking Pattern - Alexandr's speaking is very peculiar, as he chooses certain words before others that may land him in trouble.
Hair Chewing - Alexandr chews on his hair.
Pencil Chewing - Alexandr chews on pencils
Pencil Hoarding - Did I mention Alexandr always has a pencil at hand?
Hoarding in general - Alexandr is a hoarder, and tries to keep his collection as big as possible
Hand Washing - Alexandr compulsively washes his hands.
Fears/Phobias: Getting hurt. Alexandr has a very low pain tolerance and reacts incredibly badly to pain. Furthermore, he's scared of going insane. He always wants to know who he is and where he is and what he's doing. He's also afraid of being jump-scared.
Personality: Alexandr is, to say in a few words, weird. His mannerisms make no sense and a lot of his motions are just for the purpose of doing it. He is childish in nature and often argues for the sake of arguing, and exhibits inappropriate behavior from time to time.

However, underneath this eccentric personality is a heart of gold. Alexandr is very loving, loyal, and not at all distant from others. He isn't afraid to snuggle up against someone in the middle of the night if he's feeling cold, or standing up for someone if the situation calls for it.

Powers:
Electromagnetism Manipulation - Alexandr can shape, manipulate, and harness electromagnetism in all its forms. Electrical, solar, ferromagnetic, diamagnetic, and paramagnetic. This makes him virtually untouchable by most but a select few items such as rubber or plastic projectiles, a magnetic field of more power, or things that he is unable to carry at all.
  • Magnetism Shield - Alexandr's passive ability is a magnetism shield. There is a magnetic field around him, similar to that of the Earth's, that subconsciously protects him from harm such as UV rays, radiation, bullets, and metallic projectiles. Even if he can't physically react to a situation, the magnetism will protect him when under fire.
  • Acceleration/Deceleration - Another basic application of Alex's power is accelerating magnetic projectiles to transonic speeds. The smaller, the better the acceleration.
  • Invisibility - Since Light is a part of the electromagnetic spectrum, Alexandr is capable of making himself invisible to the naked eye. Other equipment, enhanced vision, and other means of detection are still effective.
  • Acceleration II - Alexandr has metal soles for shoes. He is very capable of throwing himself long distances on magnetic levitation forms.
Skills:
Athleticism -
Alexandr is remarkably fast and agile, capable of making his way past people when they are after him.
Equipment:
Frying Pan - Alex's favorite weapon. It can be enhanced by magnetism.
Weaknesses:
Low pain tolerance -
Alex has nearly no pain tolerance, meaning he will break down at the slightest hint of pain.
Easily Spooked - Alex can be spooked very easily if someone tries to haunt him. He will wet his pants guaranteed.
High Metabolism - Alex needs a lot of food because of an accelerated metabolic rate as a result of magnetism. This is not only making him more vulnerable to hypoglycemia it also means he can't hold his breath for long and also can't keep himself going without sustenance.
Electricity at Close Range - While Alex is capable of blocking electrical attacks from afar, an electrical attack at VERY close range such as a taser that somehow manages to hit will AMPLIFY itself, making him pass out immediately or even die should it strike him in a vital organ.
Rubber - Finally, things like rubber bullets or plastic projectiles will have zero blocking power from his magnetic field.

Backstory: Alexandr has an interesting history. Being the second child of a mother in a laboratory, Alexandr was raised to be a weapon. However, instead of having to escape like his sister, he earned his freedom through cooperation, was given a starting pension of $10,000 and sent on his way. However, this was cut short when he was kidnapped by Taylor Park and hidden away in her basement.
Theme:
Extra:

Last edited:
Yes you may

Bio: Dresden’s father died before he was born and his mother was a magician who worked at a fair in town. His mother was also a mutant with the ability to hide things beneath her skin, a skill that she used in her magic tricks. Dresden lived with her on the fair grounds, learning some of the trade but never actively participating in the shows, mostly due to his mother not wanting anyone to find out about his identity. She kept him hidden away from almost everyone not part of the fair.

Unfortunately, when Dresden was ten, she was caught and killed. His mother told him to hide and so he did, avoiding capture. As he grew up, Dresden discovered that he was also a mutant.He used his skills to protect himself while living in a children’s homeless shelter, keeping his head low to avoid any sort of suspicion. As this was the way he grew up for most of his life, Dresden never attended school, making him smart in the sense of keeping himself alive, but ignorant of actual academic things. Currently at seventeen, he’s found a job at a cafe where he works to pay for an incredibly small apartment and food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back