• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FORM VOLTRON!!!|| OC x Canon Group

Stitches and Patchwork

The Cheese Knees
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Intro
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Do you like Voltron?

Do you like OCs?

Have you ever wished to ship your OC with a canon character in a roleplay while bonding with other people with the same wants and their OCs?

Well this is the roleplay for you!

In this roleplay, you’ll be able to live out your Voltron OC x Canon group in a small group of hopefully future friends! We each will be doubling as an OC and a canon character and will just hopefully be having a good time!

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Plot Ideas
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Now Season 8 did not satisfy many people. I, despite enjoying the season as a whole, agree Voltron could’ve done so much better. So, that’s what we shall do in this roleplay!

We’ll begin during one of the earlier seasons (preferably Season 1 or Season 2). We introduce our OCs and get them integrated in the plot. And then we follow the show’s plot but while also adding plot points of our own!

This roleplay will be our own Voltron and we shall be our own writing team! And hopefully we’ll take to where it deserved to go!

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Rules
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Alright! Like every roleplay, this will be following the general RPN rules including a few of my own:

-All ages are allowed here! As long as you’re a compatible with everyone, you are fine in my book.

-2 or 3 paragraphs per character at the minimum please! The more material the better!

-There will be a posting order. I do not want everyone to go crazy with posts and leave one person behind. That said if you need a break or will not be posting for more then 24 hours and it’s your turn, please tell the group and we’ll plan accordingly.

-Please be willing to play multiple characters! This plot requires doubling!

-If you decide to ditch, please inform me beforehand.

-DO NOT MAKE THIS ALL ABOUT YOUR OC! If I see one Mary Sue or a character acting or overpowered or just needing all attention, I shall end the roleplay! Apologies for seeming harsh but I do feel quite offended if the roleplay ends up feeling quite one sided.

-With that said, DON’T MAKE THIS ALL ABOUT ROMANCE! I made this group to see different OCs as well so I hope to see a bunch of platonic bonding as well between OCs (OC bonding is my life) and other canon characters that aren’t love interests

-Cussing is a-okay with me. As long as you don’t say our lord Shaggy’s name in vain.

-Judge anyone unfairly or be rude and you will be kicked out. I do not wish to sound rude but there shall be no bullying in this safe haven.

-LGBT+ is allowed so please be okay with that if you join. I do not wish for anyone to be pressured to follow any headcanon though so everyone stay open minded.

-Also be ready for lots of OOC chatter! I love discussing , memes, and fandoms so feel free to get the ooc paragraphs out because I do that all the time XD I want us to be friends. A team even ;)

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
How to Apply
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Simply comment down below which canon character you will be playing and who you wish your OC to be shipped with.

Character Sheets will be made once enough people join.

With that said, if you don’t feel comfortable with the OC you’re doubling for, don’t hesitate to discuss with that person and see how you can compromise. We’re all friends here after all!

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Rooster
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork (Me)
Canon Character They Shall Be Playing

Takashi Shirogane

OC’s Love Interest
Lance McClain

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Hunk Garrett

OC’s Love Interest
Princess Allura

mochi bun mochi bun
Keith Kogane

OC’s Love Interest
Takashi Shirogane

MidnightStar MidnightStar
Pidge Gunderson/Katie Holt

OC’s Love Interest
Hunk Garrett​

Last edited:
Now I’m not 100% on Voltron lore but I’d like to get into it. Are we sticking with just lions, or can we be somthing else?

Last edited:
Now I’m not 100% on Voltron lore but I’d like to get into it. Are we sticking with just lions, or can we be somthing else?

That’s perfectly fine! As long as you know the characters and the general plot you should be good! But if you mean lions as in Paladins, no we’re not sticking to just them. Feel free to include any character you wish as long as they’re not too minor and would be a bit difficult to include.

That’s perfectly fine! As long as you know the characters and the general plot you should be good! But if you mean lions as in Paladins, no we’re not sticking to just them. Feel free to include any character you wish as long as they’re not too minor and would be a bit difficult to include.
Oh no, I meant our combat vessel. I had a thought on it but I wanted to see what ye have...

Oh no, I meant our combat vessel. I had a thought on it but I wanted to see what ye have...
Well um I think there’s a misunderstanding. This isn’t exactly an OC Voltron roleplay where our OCs take the places of the canon characters. It’s an OC x Canon. It’s a roleplay that follow the canon plot with canon characters but we add our own OCs to the plotline, pairing them with the canon characters as well as just joining the other canon characters and other OCs on the adventure.

Well um I think there’s a misunderstanding. This isn’t exactly an OC Voltron roleplay where our OCs take the places of the canon characters. It’s an OC x Canon. It’s a roleplay that follow the canon plot with canon characters but we add our own OCs to the plotline, pairing them with the canon characters as well as just joining the other canon characters and other OCs on the adventure.
No I get that- You know what, I’ll ask my original question.

What are our OC roles in this? We get a mech ourselves or we working as support?

No I get that- You know what, I’ll ask my original question.

What are our OC roles in this? We get a mech ourselves or we working as support?
Ohhhh! I’m so so sorry! I was an idiot lol!

To answer your question, quite your choice! They can use a backup mech, be a medic for the team, a translator of alien languages. As long as it does enter overpowered territory (example: Gary Stu rides the pink lion which is the nose of Voltron. And Mary Sue rides Poltron which is basically Voltron except one chosen one can use it). An example I was planning for my character to serve as support with her breaking into ships that they attack and freeing prisoners as well as looting it, being quite skilled at it due to previously having been a Space Pirate.

Ohhhh! I’m so so sorry! I was an idiot lol!

To answer your question, quite your choice! They can use a backup mech, be a medic for the team, a translator of alien languages. As long as it does enter overpowered territory (example: Gary Stu rides the pink lion which is the nose of Voltron. And Mary Sue rides Poltron which is basically Voltron except one chosen one can use it). An example I was planning for my character to serve as support with her breaking into ships that they attack and freeing prisoners as well as looting it, being quite skilled at it due to previously having been a Space Pirate.
Hm, might need a hand with roles and what my character can do. I have an idea, but I have no intention of playing a gary or mary sue, so uh, alot of help needed here.

Hm, might need a hand with roles and what my character can do. I have an idea, but I have no intention of playing a gary or mary sue, so uh, alot of help needed here.
Heya don’t worry. It’s totally fine. That’s why this is a group roleplay. I’m sure everyone who joins this will be willing to help you. Perhaps for now we just discuss who you will be playing and who will be your OC’s love interest. I’ll open the OOC thread soon so we can discuss or if you want you can pm me and I’ll give you all the information you’d like

Yooo, I love this! I'm very interested. ^^

No problem! It's not often I see someone else interested in roleplaying Voltron, so I just had to comment, lol. Anyway, are we supposed to declare our character roles here?

No problem! It's not often I see someone else interested in roleplaying Voltron, so I just had to comment, lol. Anyway, are we supposed to declare our character roles here?

Me neither! Which is why I made this thread! After all this site is filled with excellent roleplayers and I’d love to see what the Voltron fans of this site would enjoy. Anyways yup!

I agree– there's a lot of talented writers on this site who will do the characters justice! So, anyway, I'd like to play the roles of Keith Kogane and the OC love interest for Shiro (Don't worry, my character will definitely be male, lol.)

I agree– there's a lot of talented writers on this site who will do the characters justice! So, anyway, I'd like to play the roles of Keith Kogane and the OC love interest for Shiro (Don't worry, my character will definitely be male, lol.)
Yes lol! And I cannot wait to meet all of those writers... if this chat doesn’t fade into obscurity. ANYWAYS ACCEPTED (Shiro getting a hubby is my aesthetic)! I’ll be sure to add you to the rooster and look forward to roleplaying with you! If you have any sort of questions, feel free to PM me or comment here!

I'm sure we can start talking and anyone else who expresses interest, later on, can join!

Either way, help the three of us chatting.
I'm sure we can start talking and anyone else who expresses interest, later on, can join!

Well it’s settled then! I posted an OOC thread and we’ll chat there and hopefully fellow fans of the show will join! Anyways I have to sleep right now but you guys can start discussing without me and I’ll jump in as soon as I can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back