Forgotten Love (stormhawk324 & Tigress)

Kira's eyes widened to be quite large momentarily, returning to normal soon after controlling himself. His heart didn't shatter like Stone's had but there for sure was at least a small crack. Ignoring the first part he moved onto the vampire's answer. "Really? You'll spend the rest of your days as a stalker?" Basically an antiKira --- still the whole following the other person around though there was the difference of Endin wishing to protect instead of kill. "Strange words to here from you I must admit aloud," he glared up at the older man as he stepped closer, annoyed by the fact that he was wearing heeled boots and yet this guy still towered over him. "After you had died, I had tried to be a ndormal human since I assumed my work was done..that sure was boring as heck."

Endin snickered at the reaction he had received and he stepped around the other male. "Hm I wonder if you still have feelings for me.... Part of the reason I was killed in that fight is because she said something that reminded me of that one night with you. The night that I basically tore myself down after, I'm pretty sure you remember it" he growled, holding back laughter when he saw the heeled boots. He was clearly entertained by the smaller human. "You? A normal human? Honestly I cannot imagine that."

Kira grinned as Endin began to explain the whole thing about his death. "So technically it was me who had killed you. Haha! Wait, why're you alive anyway? If you're dead...why aren't you still dead?" He was excited for a moment then frowning the next. "I can be normal if I want to be..........just don't want to be."

Endin smirked at that and touched his nose before stepping back and folding his arms over his chest. "That is something I can't tell you, Kira. My little secret" he purred softly before moving to the couch and laying down there with his eyes closed. "You didn't answer my question, mister Kira. What are you doing here. In my home?"

Kira blinked when his nose was poked but quickly frowned for he vampire was treating him like a mere child; compared to Endin's age he was. When the vampire lied down on he couch, Kira quickly had taken this opportunity to climb up ontop of that man but he made sure to remember some sort of weapon, holding a recently sharpened dagger up to his neck. "The fact that you're alive when you shouldn't changes everything. It's unnatural!"

Endin opened one eye and looked at him when he pressed the dagger against his throat and shook his head, smiling. "you can't kill me Kira.... You'll never be able to do it" he purred, reaching up and wrapping his slender fingers around the blade of the knife and pushing it away so that he didn't get hurt, a small smile on his lips.

Kira frowned. "I really want to stab you right now," he let the vampire move the knife away even though he was upset, letting the dagger fall down to the floor. Leaning forward he slowly pecked Endin right on the lips, almost hesitating to pull away.

At the peck on the lips, Endin turned his face away and closed his eyes. "I figured you'd still have feelings for me.... I hope you remember that I belong to Stone, and Stone alone. So you're just going to get yourself hurt..." he muttered and continued looking away.

"Ah shuttup Halfbreed. I'm in love with your body and lips...not you. You're sexy, but not one I'll be falling for." It was clear that the hunter was obviously in love with everything about Endin despite his words --- excluding the very fact that he was a vampire, he adored every inch of that man, but not the same love that Stone had felt for him. Climbing off of the vampire-elf, Kira blew him a kiss goodbye before scooping up his dagger and racing off.

Endin rolled his eyes at that, shaking his head. "Yeah yeah alright, hunter I'll definitely believe you" he said sarcastically as he rolled onto his side once the other male had unpinned him. He waved away the kiss that was blown at him and closed his eyes, allowing himself to get some rest as he waited for the day to slowly pass until nightfall, where he would meet Stone in the park once again.

(time skip?)

Stone was trying to shoo his boyfriend away for he was trying to get to the park by himself. If it really was Endin then he'd want to meet him alone. Besides it'd be awkward if the two happened to meet face-to-face. "Daniel I'll be fine. Don't worry I just left something at the park." The short male lied to male who had forced him into the relationship, stepping out of the car to leave him behind as they arrived at the entrance to the city park. The other man didn't seem to trust him, almost stepping out of the car to follow him. Of course that wasn't the case, Stone raced over to wait near the spot in which the so-called Endin had met him at yesterday. He remained silent as he glanced around wondering if he really would show up.

Endin walked into the park and paused, watching the exchange between the two males as he fought back a growl, following Stone in silence once he had left that stupid boyfriend of his in the car. When he stopped, Endin stepped out into the moonlight and smiled softly at Stone, his sharp fangs visible. "You asked for us to meet, and here I am Stone.... It's been so long...." he whispered softly.

Stone had nearly jumped when Endin stepped out into view, having not heard or seen even the slightest sight of him approaching until now, definitely his heart skipped a beat. "Oh, you scared me there..." He grew silent as he just stared straight forward at the man who continuously proclaimed to have been Stone's lover. "Endin...but how...? You look so different now........." Taking a step forward he hesitated to reach up and move the vampire-elf's now black bangs out of his face, flinching at the sight of the blind eye. "Ohhh your poor eye.." He wasn't sure if he wanted to tackle this man with a bear hug or simply run back to the car. It was confusing to his poor human brain and clearly his heart was still hurting. Looking up with sad eyes he asked, "I'm just shocked that you're actually living and breathing. Also astonished that you're actually still interested in my existence."

Endin reached out and touched his cheek with a sad smile. "The night I was killed.... It was a full moon. Because of my species I was able to revive myself. And besides... I didn't want to leave you. So I would have come back as a ghost if I was unable to revive myself" he said softly and reached out, lightly placing his hand over where the mark was on his side. "Of course I am still interested in your existence.... You bear my mark, a permanent symbol that binds us together forever.... Of course, I can remove it if you aren't interested in me anymore" he murmured, gently moving his hand away again.

Stone didn't make a comment about the touch on the cheek and even though he didn't at the gentle feeling of a hand at his mark, it still gave him a shiver running down his spine for he was no longer used to this. He opened his mouth as he was about to respond immediately after this man finished, and yet no sound managed to get out, slowly closing it back up. After a moment of silence he had brought himself to gain the words and courage to speak up with his reply to Endin, "Of course I still have at least a bit of interest in the man who I once could claim as my own lover. I don't want it removed...I'll be honest with you, we've been seperated for a while now and grown apart, I'm just saying that I'm not sure I have the same feelings for you. I-It's still hard to accept the fact that you're actually here..............maybe if we spent some time together than we could see what happens." The last part was murmured under his breath as he looked down at his feet for a moment, sighing softly before looking back up at the face of Endin.

((I have an idea about Daniel --Stone's current boyfriend-- but I'm not sure if I should tell you or not. Obviously it's not as dramatic or shocking as Endin's death, can't think of anything that could match or especially top that, but still I thought it'd be different and a bit interesting. :3 Would you like me to tell you or keep it as a secret?))

(tell me naow!)

Endin gave a sad smile, nodding slightly as he looked at Stone. "Yes, I know.... I wish I had found you sooner, before you found someone else... But I suppose there's nnothing I could have done....." he murmured, looking at him with a gentle gaze, just happy to be near his former lover once again. A sad look appeared in his good eye, and he looked at him. "Stone, how about I take you out for lunch one day? It's your choice of course, but I think it would be nice for both of us...."

((It's really just a small idea but I was thinking that Daniel could really be a vampire, that's why he had wanted to be with Stone was because his blood was so tempting in smell; couldn't resist. Of course Stone would know this considering that he's probably been bitten multiple times throughout the time period of their "relationship". This is a small detail to add in, still I wanted to know if you agreed or not, plus it'd be somebody else Kira could have a shot at swinging a knife or two after.))

"Lunch? Yeah, that sounds good." Stone's expression brightened the tiniest bit as a tiny slice of information suddenly popped into mind. "Oh! I just remembered that I'm free off work tomorrow. Maybe we can meet up then...that is if you're free. I dunno what you're doing nowadays."

(oooh I like that idea)

Endin smiled softly, wanting to hug the male. "I don't really do much nowadays, so tomorrow us perfect" he whispered before breathing in deeply, frowning slightly. "your new boyfriend... Is he a vampire by any chance.... Because you have the scent of another vampire on you...

" he whispered, looking at him with serious eyes.

Stone was glad that things were working out even if it was currently pretty awkward, but that's how most relationships start out. He paused before answering Endin, taking in those words that were spoken just to make sure that he didn't mishear the other male. "No, of course not. I'm not stupid enough to let another vampire even dare to look at this neck." This lie sounded confident, but who knows if Endin could see right through that fib or not. He adjusted his scarf carefully then glanced back over his shoulder when he heard Daniel call for him. "Well, I guess I better go. The Malt Shop! Be there or I'll find you and drag you there!" The short male took one last look at the vampire before turning and racing off in the direction of the car that was waiting for him.

Endin watched as he left, looking at the male that had called Stone back. He coould hear that this boyfriend was extremely demanding and was not someone that Stone would have ever gone for. Stone prreferred someone who cared for him... He growled, not believing Stone when he declared that his new boyfriend wasn't a vampire. Vanishing into the shadows, he began to follow the car in the darkness to see if he knew this vampire that had taken Stone.

Stone actually enjoyed the nighttime, the sparkling stars were beautiful as they twinkled up above their heads and also he liked the fact that all the reporters had gone home for the day. He may not be One Direction, but models can be famous too. Aside from that, one thing he hated was that Daniel grew more thirsty when the moon arose, now growing a little nervous just being in the car with him. Nothing seemed to happen along the car ride to the apartment, but as soon as they had parked, Daniel learned without warning to sink his fangs roughly into the younger boy's neck, also running a hand up his shirt. Stone didn't have time to react so he just gasped and back against the cat door as he waited for it be over. "There. That wasn't so bad now was it?" Daniel whispered as he pulled away to kiss Stone deeply, not even pausing a moment to wipe away the blood from his lips before doing so. This vampire just didn't care.

"Let's head inside. Perhaps we'll find something fun to do." Daniel happily scooped Stone up into his arms like a bride to hear the short boy squeak. Stone wasn't surprised by this, but it's not like he enjoyed it either.

Endin growled when he saw just how the vampire treated Stone, hating the fact that he was touching him like that after simply sinking his fangs into his neck without warning. Stone still had his mark, which meant this new vampire had bo way to remove the mark, and no way to place his own mark on him. He gave a low growl as he moved forward after them, recognizing that this vampire was from the one family that rivaled his own, the family that tried to steal his father's throne. No wonder he had recognized the scent of the young vampire, they had met many years ago. Daniel was only around 3000 years of age if he remembered correctly, much younger than Endin. He would take Stone back.

When morning came, Stone awoke bright and early so that he could once sneak out of the apartment suite without being caught. At least he had avoided the "fun time" that Daniel had been talking about last night. Quickly he dressed himself in some casual attire along with a thick coat with a fluffy hood, a long scarf to keep warm and hide the bite marks, and of course a pair of oversized boots. Daniel proclaimed to his face that he looked more feminine with every passing day, but whatever, he didn't care even if it was true. Happily he slipped out onto the streets as he literally skipped over to the nearest Starbucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back