Forgotten Love (stormhawk324 & Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord
(This roleplay is a sequel to "Don't kill me, just kiss me" Link is here: http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/dont-kill-me-just-kiss-me-stormhawk324-tigress.14320/)

Many years had passed since Endin had been killed, causing him and Stone to be separated. It took three weeks for him to regain all his memories and get used to the fact that he was blind in his left eye, and by the time he had gone to search for Stone, he was long gone. So the vampire changed his appearance, cutting his hair shorter, mid back instead of waist length, and dying it black to alter his appearance, so his old family and friends would no longer recognize him. His vows of marriage to Lillian were no longer valid as he had parted with her by dying, meaning he was free to live with Stone once again.... Once he found him. He had spent his entire life since the day he regained the last of his memories thinking about Stone and wanting to hold the smaller male in his arms once again. He still had more than enough money to last him a life time, so he really had no need to work. Most of his days now were spent sitting at home in his mansion watching TV or reading.

Times like today for instance. Today, on this marvelous day in January where the sun was shining, meaning he wouldn't go outside unless he really had to. The living room was darkened by thick curtains as he watched the TV, not really paying attention until something caught his eye. It was an advertisment for the latest male fashion. That wasn't what caught his eye though, what caught his eye was the model... Looked exactly like an older version of Stone. He sighed, shaking his head sadly thinking that he was mad until the next part of the advertisement came on, just mere writing on the screen. 'Model: Stone Yatsura' this caught his attention and he grinned. "Stone.... It is you..... I hope you still remember who I am, even if I don't look the same...." he whispered, standing up to grab his coat. He had heard talk of a photoshoot happening in town soon, many people had spoken about 'mister Yatsura'. There was no doubt it was him, and Endin was going to find him....

Now Stone looked considerably the same as he had back in highschool except for the fact that he had grown a few inches taller and was more slender, maybe that part wasn't a good thing since he was already pretty skinny to begin with. Stone had taken an awful while to get over Endin and frankly he still had a place in his heart that had him locked inside...even if he didn't want to admit it. Taking in the detail that it's been years since the terrible incident, he's moved on to what seemed like to be a better life at first, well payed job with lots of friends and fans. Why did it feel like something was missing?

Stone sipped a bit of his caramel mocha to follow by a quick sigh, swallowing down the last of his breakfast before following the camera crew and his manager into the park. They said they wanted a natural scenery but he honestly wished they would just used photoshop so that they didn't have to travel all the way here just for a few pictures --- obviously he wasn't actually the most excited about his job, still managed a pretty smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Endin made his way to the park, watching the photoshoot take place in silence from under the shade of a large tree. He was wearing clothing that was typical Endin-style clothing, the same style he wore before he had been killed. He could hear from his voice that this really was his Stone, and honestly sounded bored. After an hour they took a break and Endin walked briskly forward, beating the rest of the crowd to the star. He gave a small smile, his beautiful grey right eye sparkling as he looked at the man who had been his lover many years ago, while his left eye remained dull, the fact that he was half blind quite obvious.

"Stone Yatsura.... My, my, I haven't seen you since high school..... How has life been for you over the past few years?" he asked gently, his voice slightly more husky than it had been when he was 'younger', but still very close to his old voice. It was taking all his effort to not just pull the smaller male into a deep kiss, knowing that he probably didn't remember him anymore...

Stone almost cheered when the announced the break, but was quickly greeted by a smiling face, nearly jumping out of his socks off he hadn't heard this man approach. "Oh," Even though he honestly didn't recognize this friendly person, he chose to be polite for now so he didn't wish to ruin his reputation with some mere grumpy words. "Hello there. Life's actually been great for me, thanks for asking." Raising a hand to awkwardly rub the back of his neck he continued with, "I feel so stupid for asking but might you refresh my memory and tell me your name?"

Endin smiled softly, reaching up with his right hand and straightening the collar of his jacket, his sleeve falling down to reveal his metal hand. "I had a feeling you wouldn't remember me, despite the fact that we were very... close all those years ago. I do look very different compared to how I used to. The name's Endin. Endin Redleap" he said, his voice soft as he spoke. He hoped that the other wouldn't think of him as a liar and someone who was just trying to upset him if he did remember him...

At those words Stone's eyes seemed to dilate like a kitty cat's would, his eyebrows slowly lowering down to form a narrowed gaze, finishing the look with a cold frown which had formed when his smile disintegrated. Taking a step forward he lowered his voice along with speaking softly due to the other surrounding people, glaring at this man dead in the eyes. "You dare to say that name to my face? Obviously people now adays either have got a lot of nerve or are just plain stupid." Stone practically growled those words, stepping back away to return to his manager's side.

Endin sighed softly and tapped his metal hand. "I was the only one to have this, only a dwarf's magic could create a perfectly working metal hand, Stone... The day I died I was protecting you from a vampire, the woman who I had been forced to marry. Her name was Lillian. I told you to go to Raven, that she would keep you safe. If I wasn't who I say I am, then I wouldn't know all the minor details.... Please believe me Stone..." he whispered and looked at him with pained eyes, knowing that his death had hurt his lover a lot.

Stone turned to get a glance at the man once again but ended up looking away again. "I don't care who the hell you say are, but you couldn't possibly be him. That man is dead." Notice the fact that take time to sound the tiniest bit nice or even refer to Endin as his lover. He took another big step away. "Besides it doesn't matter anymore. I've already got myself a boyfriend and we're gotten pretty close already."

Endin sighed and looked away, feeling a tearing pain in his heart when he heard that he already had another boyfriend. He should have expected it, the fact that he was a world famous celebrity, and one of the most beauutiful men in the world... He honestly should have realized that he was going to have another man in his life. But why did it hurt him so much? Was it because they were perhaps still bound by blood and that the human still carried his mark on his side? Maybe. But obviously that mark meant nothing to Stone anymore. He stepped next to the male and walked with him, speaking softly. "That man is right next to you. Because I am a vampire elf, there is only one way to permanently kill me. And that is to burn my body as well as certain herbs.... You'll remember me soon enough, Stone... You still bear my mark on your side" he whispered before he vanished into thin air, something that no human would ever be able to do.

There really was no reason for Stone to be getting angry, afterall it was Lillian's fault not Endin's that they had been seperated, apparently he just didn't see that. The scarred man approached him once again, the model almost called for the security guards but instead he chose to listen to what this guy had to claim. His eyes widened as he watched the vampire-elf literally disappear before him, dropping down to his knees and burying his face in his hands. Now Stone wasn't if he was suffering hallucinations from lack of eating, maybe just drunk, or was he really speaking to that lovely man that he had once loved?

Endin watched him from a distance, wishing that he was there next to him and holding him in his arms, comforting him. He gave a heavy sigh, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the bracelet that Stone had made for him the day afterr he had been forced to perform certain acts with that vile hunter Kira to make sure Stone was safe and he looked at it. It was the only thing he had from Stone, and Stone probably didn't even remember making it, let alone giving it to him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he turned and walked back towards his mansion after slipping the bracelet onto his left wrist, crying mainly because the man he still loved now had someone else in his life. It would have felt so much better if he had never seen that advert...

Stone felt a twing in his side around the hip area, rubbing his side lightly while the manager continued on his rant with the camera crew. It was clearly his mark that was giving him the slight ache, but his was probably because the one who had then him the mark was heartbroken and currently weeping. Though how was he supposed to guess that from a simply pain in the side? With that scene just now with that oddly scarred man Stone was most certainly confused and even a little scared, where was his boyfriend when he needed him? An idea popped into his head that he should have tried years ago, flipping out his phone and dialing up the vampire's phone number, if he didn't answer then he'd just forget about the man again.

Endin was lazing on the couch, slowly the weeping was stopping, but there wasn't really much he could do about the pain in his heart, knowing that the only person he cared for was with another man. He jumped in surprise the second his phone started ringing and he picked it up, looking at the number and smiling weakly when he saw it was Stone's number. He answered the phone, holding it lightly against his ear before he began to speak. "I'm honestly surprised you still have my number.... After all, you do have someone else in your life now.... But I am glad to see that you did have a slight suspicion that it was me,, Stone." he said quietly into the phone.

Stone's hand itched to just chuck his phone right out into the pond, but something made him resist and it was probably that familiar voice in his ear. "..." For a moment he remained quiet and refused to speak, letting the one on the other side of the call speak up first. He sniffled as he held back light tears. "...you're not just some figment of my imagination? I've been experiencing a lot of those lately." The boy guy kept thinking he had spotted a man walking around town who looked similar in many ways to the one who used to be his lover...in reality it probably was just Endin wandering around. ".....................w-we're going to have to meet up some time because I don't trust a simply phone fall. I need to see your face." Was this guy brave enough to dare approach Stone again and proclaim that he was infact Endin.

Endin made a soft noise, shaking his head sadly. "No Stone, I'm not just a figment of you imagination... It's really me. I've cut my hair shorter and dyed it black to stop my family from recognizing me, and I've got more scars... From the fight with Lillian.... But I'm still the same man that you... That you used to love." he gave a sad sight then before continuing talking to the now famous male. "Sure we can meet somewhere, just give me a place and I'll be there.... Preferably at night since I am weaker to sunlight than I used to be" he whispered into the device.

"You know it's difficult for a regular human being to take in the fact that somebody they had found lying dead to suddenly appear out of nowhere and declare they're suddenly alive. It's going to take a lot to convince me. I've become more stubborn over these few years that have passed." Stone finished his words to listen to Endin as he explained himself and his new appearance. He paused to bite down on his bottom lip when Endin requested to meet at night, definitely not anywhere public like a club or the streets. "The park...where my last photoshoot was held. Tomorrow night."

Endin smiled sadly. "Yes, I know. I should have told you about that one little bit of information... But I'm afraid I forgot about it, and I didn't expect that I was going to die" he murmured, wishing that he had the other in his arms at that moment. The nights had been so cold over the past few years, he hadn't allowed a single man into his life, his heart still only holding place for Stone. With another sigh, he changed the subject. "Anyway... How has your life been.... Has your new partner been good to you....?" he whispered.

Stone frowned at his words, begging to snap at him be used he had "happened" to let that very important detail slip his mind. If he had known that then they would still be together and wouldn't be suffering this lonely problem. "Huh?" His look softened when the older man asked about his boyfriend, blinking a few times before he decided to answer truthfully. "My partner....? He's okay I guess. We haven't been together for very long...even so he has gotten a little rough with me and his words." They haven't gone as far as sex, but they've had moments that were close. He didn't understand why he telling this to a man that could very well be a complete stranger trying to get some information out of him.

Endin frowned slightly fighting back a low growl when he said that his partner had been rough with him. He forced himself to remain relaxed and he closed his eyes. "What do you mean by 'rough'...? He hasn't hurt you in any way, has he....?" he asked, his voice serious. Just like Endin before he had died. If Stone didn't recognize that, then Endin would have been surprised.

"Rough? Is that what I said?" Stone forced a slight but obviously fake laugh. "Hehe, no of course not. Why would you say something like that?" Hearing the front door open he nearly squeaked and begant on rush the rest of the call, his boyfriend was home, "Um...I-I need to go now. My f-friend is over so, yeah!" Quickly he made up that dumb excuse before hanging up. Now he boyfriend wasn't exactly the nicest --- having forced Stone into a relationship with him. Around the press they always smile and act all lovey-dovey but off camera the young is just trying to find a place to relax and hopefully avoid any contact throughout the night.

Endin held back a growl when he heard the fake laugh, knowing that the smaller male had been forced into the relationship immediately. He intended to have Stone back, even more so now that he knew the boyfriend hurt his precious little Stone. "Alright Stone... I'll see you tomorrow night.... Make sure he doesn't hurt you, or I swear I will hurt him" he whispered before saying goodbye and hanging up the phone, the growl escaping his lips then. He paced around the living room in annoyance, wishing that he could see the other sooner.

"You really are a desperate man, you know that?" Kira stepped out of the shadows. With all his sneaking and stalking it was a great surprise that he wasn't a vampire himself. Endin probably had already distinguished the hunter's location before he even purposely revealed himself. "Even after all of these years you're still chasing after that one boy." He still referred to Stone as a boy even though he was at least twenty by now --- meaning they had been apart four whole years. "Why bother coming back if you've already hurt him enough?"

Endin smiled darkly and bowed at the hunter, looking at him with one blind eye and one bright eye. "Vampire hunter Kira.... Still after me even though I'm supposed to be dead, hm? I must say I am curious to know how you reacted to the news of my death.... And the reason I am still going after Stone is because he is the only one I have ever given my heart to. He is the only man who deserves it, and he bears my mark.... Technically, he is still my mate. "

Kira returned the foul smile and a slight tilt of his head. "To get right to the point I was very disappointed to hear about such a thing. Makes me angry to think that some stupid girl had defeated the son of the vampire king before I could have. Jealousy! And to think you're....back...somehow." He took a few steps forward to closen the halfbreeded man in order to get a good look at him and take in his new appearance. "You've looked better," he murmured under his breath before listening to Endin explain about himself and Stone. "What if your mate just so happens to not want you back? Hmm, what will you do then?"

Endin stood tall and smirked. "Wonder how your heart felt. I do remember that you were unable to kill me because of your feelings for me, mister hunter. And if Stone doesn't want me back.... Then I'll follow him in the shadows. As a guard dog to make sure no one hurts him. My heart only belongs to him... Whether he wants it or not" he told the human vampire hunter before stepping closer to him and folding his arms over his hest. "For now though... What are you doing here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back