• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forester: Foster Home

"I, um, want to keep the baby..." She murmurs, glancing at the floor. "But I don't have enough money to buy anything. I was wondering if, um, you'd help? I'd pay you back, I swear I would. Every penny." She says, crossing her arms, and looking anywhere but at Kat, afraid of her answer.

(@Muzixmonzter )

Last edited by a moderator:
James pulled a quick deer in the headlights only to quickly calm himself after seeing that it was Eli and not the lady of the house. "I was just out and about no need to worry."

Kat: Kat, not shocked by this comment one bit, tears up a bit and smiles.

"I thought that you would say this." She states, she takes a deep breath "I have to run it over with Ai. But it will deffenatly be up for discussion. It's a big deal, though. Not just for you but for the whole family... But I'll get back to you as soon as I can, okay?"

@GimmickPuppet @Aryn Harris

Skyler nods her head and bites her lower lip. "Okay." She says quietly, and turns around to walk, well, waddle, back into her and Ryver's room. She runs her fingers through her hair, feeling anxiety forming in the pit of her stomach, still afraid of what they might agree on. She sits back down on her bed and places a hand on her stomach, listening to Ryver play the guitar.

(@Muzixmonzter )

neko wakes up with his alarm clock blaring. "damn you alarm clock, you woke me up!" he pounds his alarm clock to turn it off. he gets up, throws on some skinny jeans and a sweater and heads down stairs. "good morning everyone!"

Ryver: "Shut uuuppp! Nobody likes you!" Ryver whines to her alarm clock as it continues to blare. With a dissatisfied grunt she rolls into a sitting position and hits the alarm to get it to stop. It is 5:45 am on a Monday and Ryver is feeling the events of the weekend wear on her. She hops out of bed and to her dresser, being as quiet as possible. No one else seems to be up, so Ryver takes this time to nab the shower.

Skyler hears Ryver's alarm go off and she silently groans. She hadn't slept that much the night before due to Christian kicking her bladder most of the night. She sighs and sits up, not able to fall back asleep. "What time are we supposed to be at school?" She says, with as much fake enthusiasm she muster up.

Ryver: "Oh God!!" She jumps at the voice from across the room, not used to sharing a room yet. "I am so sorry for waking you! We don't leave until 8, but I always get up early and practice keyboard. And I usually try to grab a shower."

Skyler smiles sheepishly, feeling bad about scaring the other girl. "No I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She says, biting her lower lip. "Would you maybe show me around the school today? I have no idea where I'll be going... I still have to pick up my schedule too." She says softly.

"Oh no worries!" Ryver says "I'm just not used to sharing a room yet! And sure, of course!" She flashes a smile before ducking into the bathroom and locking both doors.

Kat: Kat realizes that, once again, there are not enough pancakes to go around. So she digs out the stuff and makes more. Smiling as she hears the shower running above. Ryver is always an early riser, she hopes that that didn't bother Skyler too, too much.

Ai rolled out of bed reluctantly at 8:30. Falling on the floor, she swears loudly in Japanese. "Kat... I fell out of bed again. I need coffee..."

Skyler sighs once more and stands up. She heads downstairs, and her mouth waters at the scent of pancakes. She walks into the kitchen and bites her lower lip. "Do you need any help?" She questions, yawning slightly. Just because she didn't get much sleep last night, didn't mean she couldn't help out around the house, though she did feel exhausted.

Skyler shrugs her shoulders and goes around looking for plates. Once she finds them, she places them around the table and bites her lower lip when she feels the baby kick. Once she finishes setting up the table, she yawns again, dark circles already forming under her eyes. "Anything else?" She asks.

Kat: "No, love, that's perfect! How are you this morning?"

Ryver: Ryver trots down stairs and plops herself on her chair

Leo was laying in bed fast asleep as his alarm decided to come to life and start screaming in its usual sound. "Gah! Shut up!" He yelled as He extended an arm towards his bedside table and slammed his hand down onto the alarm clock, causing it to stop. He rolled out of bed in just his boxers and began to change, ready for the day. He walked downstairs slowly with huge bags under his eyes as he said "good morning guys...." Whilst itching the back of his head

Skyler gave Kat and small smile and carefully took a seat. "Tired. I am so very tired." She said softly, running her fingers through her messy hair. She had showered the night before, so all she needed to do was brush it and put it into a pony tail.

Kat: "Aww hun, are you sure you're up to going to school today? You've had a very busy weekend and I am sure we can delay your arrival for a day."

Kat smiles as Ai comes stumbling in "'Morning love."

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly. She really didn't want to go to school today, afraid that she was going to fall asleep in some of her classes, but she would go if she had to.

Skyler nods once again, biting her lower lip, and looking down at her hands. "Is there anything that needs to be done around the house?" She asks softly.

Skyler nodded her head and started rubbing her stomach when she felt Christian start to move around. "So... Uhm... Have you guys talked about me keeping Christian?" She said softly, biting her lower lip.

Ryver: Ryver continues trying to run the brush through her mane of wild auburn hair before accepting defeat "UGH! I quit! My hair is impossible! Who has an elastic?"

Kat: We have and we think that it's only fair that we put it to a family vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back