• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Forest Partner Search, M/M

Red Forest

Overgrown

Forest's Ultimate Partner Search
Hello, I'm Red Forest, but most people just call me Red. I like to branch out and try new things, that is why I decided to try some bbcode in this post. Is it too obnoxious? I sure hope not. Anyways, I believe myself to be a decent roleplayer, and I can write from a few paragraphs to a novel of a post, but it really depends on what you give me.

Things I look for in a Parnter:
  • No Oneliners: To go into depth on this one, this is more a pet peeve than a requirement. I understand when it comes to dialogue posts tend to be shorter, and I am okay with that, but if you're only going to give me one line: "Yeah okay", please don't bother, come up with something. We are all writers here, well I'd like to think that anyways.
  • MxM: I prefer to play MxM Pairings because I'm a homosexual, and I prefer to do things that I am comfortable with. I also don't want to see I only play seme, or uke, I prefer for the roleplay to determine that through our actions with one another.
  • Communication: If you're growing bored of our roleplay please tell me, so that we can spice it up, or come up with an ending within a few posts. I hate being left in the dark.
  • Age: I prefer my partners to be 16 or older, I understand that there are younger people than that on the site, but 16 is as low as a like to go.
Pairings
All the Pairing that are bold are the ones I would like to be, but if come up with a great plot, you could change my mind on which one I would like to play.
Student * Teacher
Boss x Worker
Unpopular Boy x Popular Boy (Think Highschool)
Public School Boy x Private School Boy (I believe this one could be interesting)
Detective x Criminal
These are just come ideas, if you have some more please share them.
Plot Ideas
All of these plots come from: Plots for All 2.0. I do not own any of these plots, but I would like to play some of them.

Plot 1: Parent Trap

Unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, Muse A resigns to grabbing a TV dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. They don’t expect to bump into their ex’s (Muse B) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. Muse A honestly doesn’t think it’s a good idea to accept, but when Muse B’s parents insist that Muse B will be happy to see them, Muse A agrees to join. Muse A packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with Muse B, whom they still have feelings for. Only when Muse Banswers the door in stunned silence, it’s immediately clear that Muse A is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. It doesn’t take long for Muse A and Muse B to realize that Muse B’s parents are scheming to get them back together. But will the parents’ efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

Plot 2: Take Em or Leave Em

Muse A has lived across the street from Muse B for as long as they can remember. Muse B is introverted, and in the few interactions they’ve had with one another, Muse A has learned that Muse B suffers from social anxiety. Staying inside and getting lost in a good book is far easier for Muse B than interacting with people face-to-face, but they don’t want to be cut off from society completely. As their own way of connecting to others, Muse B has constructed a homemade library at the edge of their property, through which they share books with anyone who chooses to contribute. No one really notices the little library however, besides Muse A.
One afternoon when Muse B doesn’t seem to be around, Muse A decides to drop off a few books they’ve enjoyed. On a whim, they leave a note in one, anonymously recommending it to Muse B. After reading through the book, Muse B leaves a new book with a note of their own in it for the next person. Muse A, having seen Muse B venturing to the library, takes the book before anybody else can. Gradually, Muse A and Muse B begin a daily/weekly correspondence with one another, though Muse B has no idea they’re writing to their neighbor.
A friendship develops and the notes get longer and a little more personal. After a couple of weeks, Muse A has finally decided to ask Muse B out for a cup of coffee, but somebody else takes the book meant for them! Now, for the first time in ages, Muse A finds themselves on Muse B’s doorstep, unsure what Muse B’sresponse will be when they find out the truth.
Optional:
  • Muse B has had a crush on Muse A for a while and not known how to approach them about it.
  • Muse A had written a huge secret in the last note to Muse B that got stolen, and now has to deal with the consequences of somebody else knowing it.
Plot 3: The Baby Project

As a health class assignment,students are required to take care of a baby simulator for 3 weeks. The teacher doesn’t give the students a choice of partners, instead pairing them up at random. Much to Muse A’s dismay, they’re matched up with Muse B, someone they absolutely can’t stand. Muse B isn’t pleased about it either, since they feel the same way about Muse A. Every decision they make as fake parents is a struggle from the very beginning, particularly scheduling who takes care of the baby when and for how long. Muse A and Muse B are forced to compromise and spend time together with the baby for the sake of the project, which requires cooperative decision-making and documentation of their progress. Over the course of the project, Muse Aand Muse B start to realize that their partner isn’t as horrible as they once thought. They’re actually kind of fun to be around, even given the circumstances.

I am also craving a "Love, Simon" sort of roleplay, so if anyone would be interested in that please message me.
Fandoms

Naruto
Sword Art Online
One Piece
Soul Eater
Pokémon
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Law & Order: SVU
Fear the Walking Dead
The Flash (Or all CW DC Shows)

This is to just a list a few.​

*slides in*

I actually like the pairing: public school boy x private school boy! I would love to plan something out for that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back