• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Forest of Secrets :: Warrior Cats

youngwriterme

Message me if you would like to join~!
Forestclan:
Leader-
Deputy-
Medicine Cat- Dewmoon (youngwriterme)
Medicine Cat Apprentice-
Warriors- Sharpfang (Littlestar), Amberclaw (youngwriterme)
Apprentices- Lillypaw (youngwriterme), Harepaw (youngwriterme), Crowpaw (Littlestar), Swiftpaw (Littlestar)
Queens-
Kits- Maplekit (Littlestar)
Elders-
---
Several moons had passed since the fall of the great clans. Born from the destruction, Forestclan was beginning to take root. Their new home was safe, but to many it still felt new and a bit scary. All tried to find some normality in their new lives, but that was a challenge. Cats from different clans, now living together, brought with it a sense of distrust. The new leader tried their best to keep the peace, but emotions frequently ran high.

Lillypaw sat quietly beside her brother, Harepaw, watching as older cats moved around the camp. "This is so boring," she sighed, glancing at Harepaw. "What are we supposed to do? Everytime I ask a warrior if I can come hunting, or if they could help with my training, they tell me to stop bothering them. Or they have me doing chores. When are we going to be assigned mentors?" In all of the chaos of building their new home and establishing their new territory, the clan's apprentices had been overlooked.

Harepaw was sympathetic to his sister, but he wasn't as concerned about the situation. "Everyone is busy right now," he replied, licking his paw before wiping it over his ear. "We aren't exactly a priority. Why don't you just try to relax?" Harepaw was not exactly an overachiever. He was more so the just-do-enough type. Not having to train or go on early morning patrols sounded just fine to him.

"Relax?" Lillypaw exclaimed, eyes wide with disbelief. "How can I relax when everyone else is rushing around?" She sighed, looking quite disheartened. Unlike her brother, Lillypaw aspired to be a great warrior. She was always the first to volunteer and the last to curl up in her nest at night. Since everything had changed, Lillypaw felt more and more like a hindrance, always getting in the way. " I just want to help..."

Last edited:
Crowpaw & Swiftpaw

The two apprentices were busy watching all the older cats walking around in silence. They were Crowpaw, a black cat with amber eyes, and his brother, Swiftpaw, with gold eyes. They were lying down next to each other, watching all the older ones walking around. Crowpaw uneasily flexed his claws and meowed to Swiftpaw, "should we try and help?"

Swiftpaw flicked his ear before replying, "remember the last time you attempted that?"

Crowpaw looks away with his ears pulled back in thought. Yeah, he remembered. He had asked one of the warriors if he could help with anything and about bit Crowpaw's ear off! No wonder the warrior's name was Sharpfang.

Crowpaw hummed in response and his amber gaze looked around the clearing and spotted Maplekit. She was always so quiet, yet... curious. The fluffy calico interested him a bit, but he didn't try to talk to her because her mother was so protective of her.

(hope this is okay)​

It wasn't long before Lillypaw's eyes found Swiftpaw and Crowpaw. She wasn't overly familiar with the other two apprentices, but she was always up for making new friends. "I'm going to talk to them!" she decided confidently, glancing at her brother. "Do you want to come with me?"

Harepaw glanced at her then shook his head. "Absolutely not." More cats meant more problems, and he was not interested in any problems. He moved a little ways away, stopping in front of the apprentices' den, to take a bath.

Lillypaw bounded over to the other apprentices, eyes gleaming with excitement and anticipation. "Hi there!" she greeted the others. "I'm not sure we've been properly introduced. I'm Lillypaw!"

Across the camp, Dewmoon peaked out of her den. Everything seemed to be going well on that mild spring day. The cold of winter was long passed and things were starting to improve. Prey was more plentiful and herbs were easier to find. Still, there was a lot of stress as former enemies slept side by side. She surveyed the camp, trying to keep herself updated on the on goings of her clanmates.

Crowpaw & Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw was first to perk up a bit, his yellow eyes examined her for a moment and glanced at his brother, who simply flicked his ears in response. "Hi," Swiftpaw meowed at last. "Nice to meet you, Lillypaw," he mews, his tail-tip twitching calmly.

Swiftpaw hissed lightly in annoyance that his brother's mind was still in the clouds and wasn't paying attention to anything. "Crowpaw!"

"Ah! Yes?" Crowpaw snapped back to reality, his ears pointing up now.

"We have a visitor-" he mews, glancing at Lillypaw, "-this is Lillypaw."

"Oh, well, hi. I guess..." Crowpaw meowed, a grumble in his throat.

"Eh, he's always so grumpy. This is my brother, Crowpaw," Swiftpaw mews, he blinks as he spots a gray tabby off in the distance. Cloudheart. She was missing her right eye and had a scar across her left cheek.

Swiftpaw only knew she was attacked by three badgers. She somehow survived and was never the same afterward.

Swiftpaw looks at Lillypaw now and admits, "it's so boring here. I want to explore."
heartt.png She's my OC, by the way.

Lillypaw brightened at Swiftpaw's suggestion. "That sounds like so much fun!" Then her ears drooped. "Too bad we can't. I wish some warrior had the time to take us out of camp... I know everyone is busy, but it's not fair." Lillypaw was tired of constantly being turned down. She wished that she was a warrior already so she could do whatever she wanted.

Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw purred in amusement, he sighed also, disheartened, "I know. But... we're only apprentices." Swiftpaw noticed his brother had wandered off to talk to a warrior and started following them around. Swiftpaw really wished he could explore because that's all he wanted. Swiftpaw uneasily fidgeted his paws beneath him and glanced around, spotting his mentor, Rainwing. "If only they weren't all busy." Swiftpaw flicked his ear in annoyance and boredom, "I can't just sit around all day! I feel ansty! I need something to do!"​

"At least you have a mentor," Lillypaw sighed. "We we're supposed to be assigned new mentors a moon ago. I think everyone's forgotten about us..." And that was entirely possible. Lillypaw had considered approaching the leader but she was too afraid to go by herself, and Harepaw wouldn't go with her.

Swiftpaw

"You'll get one. If you don't, I can help teach you!" Swiftpaw tried to sound reasonable and understanding. "Nobody has forgotten about you-" he paused as he spotted two kits beside them. Maplekit and her brother, Shrewkit. Shrewkit was a blind kitten, Maplekit had her tail rested on her brother's shoulders to guide him.

"Can we go explore with you guys?" Maplekit mewed. She obviously was a curious kitten, from the look in her big, blue eyes.​

"Well, we weren't going anywhere, really," Lillypaw explained, feeling a bit bad for raising the kitten's hopes. "We can't go anywhere without a warrior, and everyone is too busy right now. Plus, kit's aren't allowed out of camp anyway." Secretly, Lillypaw wanted to race from the camp. She wanted to explore everything that could be explored. She wanted to discover new things and see new places. But Lillypaw knew that there would be harsh consequences if she were to do so.

Swiftpaw

Maplekit looked down and turns to her blind brother, "we can't explore, Shrewkit!"

Shrewkit flicked his ear toward his sister's voice and mewed, "she has a point though. We'd need a warrior if we were to go explore."

Shrewkit. Everyone wondered why he knew such a good vocabulary and how smart he is.

Swiftpaw blinked surprisingly at Shrewkit for understanding Lillpaw so well. Maplekit then mewed, "I guess you're right. I just there was a warrior who understood how badly we wanted to explore!"

Shrewkit sniffed the air, "by everything that's going on around us, I think everyone is too busy to focus on other things like that." Maplekit huffs but nods, "right..."​

Last edited:
"I wish more warriors from my old clan were here. I hardly know anyone." Lillypaw had come from the clan that had lost the most cats before Forestclan was formed. There were a few cats she knew, but it was mostly just her and her brother now.

Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw nods slowly, "I don't really know anyone either, so don't feel like that. We'll be growing up together so we'll have each other's backs."

Shrewkit mews, "agreed. I may be a kit, but I'll help if I need to."

"You're blind, Shrewkit," Maplekit hissed lightly.

"I know," Shrewkit sighed. "But I still want to be a warrior."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back