• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forest Life--Centaur RP

Characters
Here

Centaur Queen

Centaur RP, open to anyone willing to play!

RULES

1. Please respect everyone else.
2. Let's not get too detailed on the 'smutty' side of things....
3. HAVE FUN!
4. You can have as many characters as you wish, but just don't go overboard!
5. No swearing!!
6. The setting is older, I'm thinking back into olden times or something. And Centaurs speak differently too.

Character Form

Hair Color/Length:
Eye Color:
Coat Coloring/Markings:
Tail Color:
Name:
Additional info:

Here is a short rundown of how I picture Centaurs so you get the gist of it.

Okay, so I picture Centaurs as a little more old-fashioned. They don't really use contractions very often, so they sound more old-fashioned too.
I've never really thought about what century they live in either, so it's a little vague there. But they live in forests, and they generally stay very secluded from humans.
And yes, there are humans, but they don't go pursuing after Centaurs. I envision them more along the lines of existing in a sort of Middle Earth realm in a way I guess....
Also, there are two types of Centaurs. The regular Centaur, and then there is a Zetaur. They are just 'Centaurs' but they are Zebras instead, with long black hair, black eyes, (actually, that is a real eye color), and a black and white stripped horse body.

My characters:

Meet Aiyanna. (A-yanna--means Eternal Blossom)
Hair Color/Length: Long curly brown hair.
Eye Color: Brown.
Coat Coloring/Markings: Tawny coat. No markings.
Tail Color: Brown.
Age: Roughly about 5 Centaur years, and 18 in human years.
Additional info: She's kinda shy.

And Yas. (Yah-z--means Snow)
Hair Color/Length: Long white hair.
Eye Color: Violet.
Coat Coloring/Markings: White. No markings.
Tail Color: White.
Additional info: He's very handsome.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Drozan waited silently just below the hill. he made sure that the wind was blowing down the hill so his scent wouldn't spook the dear. he notched his arrow and aimed ever so carefully like he had done over a thousand times before. He was still he breathed faintly not too fast, not to heavy. Then when the wind had a break he released the arrow. It flew fast a quick almost couldn't track it flying through the air it hit the deer straight in the heart piercing his hide and coming out and getting stuck into the ground. the dear fell down being killed instantly. He smiled with the satisfaction that his herd will be fed tonight.

Mira walked along the boarders of the forest that was their herd's territory. She could see a human village in the distance but she knew she wouldn't have to worry too much about them. She patrolled this side of the forest almost every day. she enjoyed the walk it was comforting to her.

d4udy2j-60615740-2f1b-4a1e-8bc9-e9751121cff9.jpg
Eldon

Eldon stretched his arms before looking down on the valley below. Deer were frolicking in the grass. From up here he noticed Drozan hunting. He watched Drozan as he lifted his bow and aimed it at a nearby doe. Drozan always got his target and he knew the herd would eat well tonight. After the deer collapsed Eldon turned and headed toward home. The run wasn't far but it was always pleasant. The sun shone, warming him as the wind blew through his hair. It was days like this that he enjoyed the most. He neared the village and slowed down to a trot. Kids were chasing one another and laughing and their mothers were scolding them. He smiled, soon he'd have to go patrol.

female-centaur-png-fanpro986-centaur-warrior-queen-by-foervraengd-female-elf-ranger-armor-clot...png
Maribel

Maribel cantered along their land, her arms resting on the blades at her side. The trees above provided a much needed reprieve from the scorching heat. A creek came into view as she neared the end of the thick brush. She slowed down and headed toward the water. She loved water. The cool water sent chills up her legs. It was so satisfying. She lingered a moment longer in creek before dashing back up the hill to finish off checking the boarder. Nearing the end of her task, she spotted Mira observing the human village.

"Any developments with the humans?" Mirabel asked. Occasionally, she would hear their laughter and music. Maribel was curious about their daily routines, but would never dare travel that close and put the herd at risk.​

Bane

In the forest it was a beautiful day, the sun shone overhead beautifully as birds chirped and went about their day. Until there was a loud thud that interrupted the gentle morning air. Bane was having a bit of an episode. He stood huffing and puffing in front of a skinny tree. His knuckles were red, and bloody, the pay off for his past time. Bane had a reason to be doing this. It was a backwards reason, but it was one nonetheless Last night he'd had a dream, one that was a bit.. vivid pertaining to his childhood. A subject the large centaur would've liked to have forgotten about. The pain worked well as a coping mechanism, punching a tree also gave the illusion of fighting something another of Bane's ways of letting loose.

He took in a hiss of air shaking his fists, and sending a few drops of scarlet landed upon the ground. He grunted wiping the sweat from his face. He could probably be doing something productive right now, but better he wind himself down on a tree then blow up at another member of the herd. He wiped the blood off of his hands and began to slowly move through the forest enjoying the sights and sounds of the forest.

Ambrosia
"You really cleaned up nice today" spoke a cheerful voice along a forested path. Ambrosia cantered along a well worn path looking around at the forest. A small bird flew into her hair chirped a few times before flapping back into the air and leaving her alone to giggle and wave. "Have a nice day" she called to the songbird before stopping to pick and sniff a flower. She began to hum a jolly tune while taking a bit of a run through the forest as she enjoyed her morning. She popped a few plants she was familiar with into her bags to put to use. Speaking the occasional compliment to apparently the forest itself.

"What a lovely bush"

"You have grown so big"

"I Frantastically love what you have done with that tree".

Last edited:
Mira smiled at her friend as she approached.
"It seems all the same. you know I'm actually surprised we have lived so long here and there haven't been any troubles with them." She looked on admiring the quiet little village. that has been filled with some music and laughter. "How is the western side of the forest?" she asked.

Drozan lifted the doe onto his back and began to trot back to the village so he can dress it and give it to the cooks.

View attachment 571040
Maribel

"I thank the gods we've had no trouble," Maribel said with a smile. "Peaceful, as usual. Although, I did hear some unusual noises. I believe pack of wolves could be moving in nearby, but I cannot be sure." Maribel rested her gaze on the distant village. Humans were strange and she'd never had the privilege of meeting one, though she wasn't sure it was a privilege, at least not after all the stories she's heard about them. "I intent to investigate tomorrow." She nodded. "Have you finished securing the boarder?" She looked at Mira.​

Mira gave a satisfied smile. "It's all clear here. You will have to have me join you when you deal with those wolves its been a while since I got to use my blades. Also, I hear my brother was going hunting today so that means there is going to be some good food tonight." she said joyfully. "care to join me on my stroll back to camp?" she asked.

female-centaur-png-fanpro986-centaur-warrior-queen-by-foervraengd-female-elf-ranger-armor-clot...png
Maribel
Maribel nodded at Mira. "I'll be sure to bring you along," she said. "I am pleased to hear that. Drozan is quite the hunter. I look forward to the feast we shall have." Maribel turned to face home. "I'd love to join you for a stroll." She said before trotting toward home. It was days like this that she loved most. She enjoyed the company of her herd and how carefree she could be. The sun was bright, but her speed allowed the breeze to cool her.​

Mira admired the cool breeze that flowed through the forest. She smiled at her comment about letting her join her. they continued on admiring the beauty that was all around them.

Drozan returned to camp just as Mira and Maribel entered.
"Maribel, Mira its good to see you both." he said joyfully. "How was patrol?" he asked with a bright smile.

Maribel
"Greetings, Drozan," Mirabel said with a smile as she looked at the handsome centaur. "Rather quiet." She glanced at MIra before returning her attention back to Drozan. "Mira and I intend to investigate our new neighbours tomorrow. I believe a pack of wolves has decided to move onto our land and I fear for the safety of the children," she spoke before glancing over at the young ones frolicking nearby.

Eldon
Eldon glanced at the forest as Ambrosia disappeared behind the trees. He pulled up his long hair into a tight bun before heading toward the well worn path. Listening closely, he heard her speaking to the forest. He smiled as he walked along the path behind her. It wasn't long before she came into view and complimented a tree.

"It is a lovely tree, " Eldon agreed as he walked up to her. "How are you this lovely morning, Ambrosia?" He asked smiling at her.​

Ambrosia
Ambrosia stopped when she heard Eldon's voice, she hadn't realized that someone else was out. She faced Eldon with the normal jolly expression on her face. "It is nice to know someone else can see it" she said Jovially. "Sometimes it feels like I am the only one to let the trees know how wonderful they are". She tapped a finger to her chin when asked about her day.

"Oh I have had great day, this bird flew over and said hello, I found the most divine flower, and I have a bunch of new plants to mess with" she was about to go into a rant when she realized it was quite rude not to ask. She almost giggled at her own silliness. "How has your morning been, Eldon"? She asked returning his smile.

Last edited:
Drozan smiled back at the beautiful warrior that Mirabel became over the years. He remembered how they used to play together as children along with his sister. "Well with you two patrolling the border I doubt they would even come close to the children." He gestured to his kill he made earlier. "Well have to go get this cleaned up and ready for tonight's feast." he paused for a moment "would you like to join me tonight at the feast, Mirebel?" he asked with a smile.

Mira rolled her eyes, 'typical Drozan flirting with her best friend again' she thought to herself waiting for Mirabel to respond.

Maribel
Maribel smiled. He certainly knew how to flatter her. She felt torn between her growing affection for Drozan and her loyalty to Mira. As a child she didn't view him as a potential interest for her affection, but over the years he grew into quite the warrior. His kindness and his ability to provide were two aspects she admired most. "Quite the prize," She said looking at his kill. His invitation made her heart flutter. She glanced at Mira before returning her attention to Drozan. "I would love to accompany you."

Eldon

"I think you're the only one who truly appreciates them," Eldon said with a smile. Something about Ambrosia was so relaxing. She had such a calm and happy spirit, which made him feel better about everything. Her love of nature encouraged him to stop and smell some flowers. She gave him a new appreciation for nature, which he began to feel blessed to see. "My morning has been pleasant." He looked at the flowers around her before meeting her gaze. "What have you been collecting?"​

"Wonderful!" Drozan said with joy in his voice, "I'll see you at the feast then." then he trotted off to clean his kill.

Mira watched as he left then turned to Mirabel "I still don't understand what you see in him." she joked.

Maribel

Maribel smiled a little wider at his joy. "That you will," she said before he trotted off. Maribel looked over at Mira. "He has many fine qualities that you cannot see because you are related." Mira teased, but Maribel knew she loved her brother dearly. "What about you? Do you have your eye on anyone?" Maribel felt like it had been a while since she caught up with Mira and she missed their conversations.​

Mira laughed at her comment about her brother. "Wait till you live with him then you'll see how I see him" she joked. then sighed. "I have been so busy lately that I haven't really thought about it. I mean there are plenty of attractive men here in the village but I just haven't had the time to really get to know them as you and Drozan have." But then she smiled again. "But I'm sure one will come up soon... hopefully" she joked again and gave a small chuckle.

Maribel

Maribel laughed at her friends words. "I suppose that's true," she said. Living with someone is when you truly learn about them. Maribel felt fortunate for her chance to get to know Drozan, he was a good guy, one she'd known her whole life. Maybe she was getting ahead of herself. Drozan simply asked her to accompany him, that didn't mean he was interested in courting her or anything. "I'm sure he will come," she said with a smile. "I'm positive he will come." There were many men in the village and many of them were good in many facets of the word. "We should probably get ready for the feast." She was looking forward to a good meal and good company.​

Mira smiled joyfully. "Absolutely, I am eager to eat, drink and be merry!" she laughed. heading off to her abode to dress in more festive clothing rather than her normal armor.

Drozan watched as the cooks cut and sliced his kill in many different ways to get the choice meat off the doe. once seasoned and placed over the fire, it smelled oh so delightful. He was eager to be with Mirabel this evening. He hoped his sister wouldn't get in the way, but knowing her she just might.

Ambrosia
"That is wonderful" she said when Eldon told her about his day. Eldon had such a nice smile, and Ambrosia admired his skills with his sword and shield. Ambrosia had never been much for fighting, but that was okay. Ambrosia didn't like hurting things. She gave a jolly grin when asked what she'd been collecting, she opened a pack on her side and carefully pulled out a few leaves.

"I found some Anise seed, and a Bay Laurel tree with a good amount of leaves on it" she gave the plant she'd called Anise seed a gentle whiff. "It is good for easing up coughing, but it smells very nice. Want to see" she asked. Putting away the Bay Laurel and offering him a handful of the seeds to smell.

Maribel
Maribel watched Mira head toward her home before Maribel did the same. She was excited and nervous about dinner tonight. She nearly laughed at herself, had Drozan proposed to spar, she would have joyously accepted and fearlessly fought. She was more cut out for fighting than most anything else. Once she arrived back at her hut she looked at her best festival attire. Should she choose the emerald, the scarlet, or the pastel pink top? She debated for quite some time before deciding on the emerald one with gold embroidering.

Eldon
She prattled off some plant names, ones he's heard before, but wasn't very familiar with. Eldon spent his time fighting, sparring, and repairing weapons; he didn't have time to learn about the healing properties of plants. Though he was always interested in learning more. He enjoyed learning and hearing about other people's passions. "I'd love too," he said taking the seeds before bringing them to his nose. The odour was strong was dusky, with woody overtones. He didn't mind the smell. "Its surprisingly pleasant" He handed them back to her. "Do you collect plants every morning?" He knew she spent a lot of time in the woods, but wasn't sure what she did out here, aside from complimenting the floral.​

Mira decided to don her red scarlet top. she figured that it would draw attention to some of the males. She did feel a tad bit jealous of Mirabel her and Mira's brother were good for each other but she never had the luxury of finding someone to be with. she sighed then headed over to Mirabel's hut to wait for her.

Drozan was excited about this feast he smiled as he saw the young children playing about the fire and the cooks constantly shooing them away. He remembered all too well when him Mira and Mirabel used to do the same trying to get pieces of the cooked meat before it was served. He waited eagerly for Mirabel.

Maribel
Maribel heard Mira outside and smiled. She combed through her hair one last time before heading out to meet her closest companion. "You look lovely Mira," she said. "Scarlet suits you," she added before walking toward the dining area. She was excited and felt jittery. Drozan was as kind as he was handsome and she wasn't the only centaur that had noticed. Her stomach let out a low rumble and she placed her hand over it. "I suppose I am hungrier than I thought," she said with a light chuckle.​

Mira smiled at her friend, "Hungry or starving?" she joked. looking on at all those around the large bonfire music and dancing were heard and laughter filled the village.
Drozan saw his sister and Mirabel on the other side of the large fire. They both looked beautiful, but he had his eye on Mirabel. He elegance and beauty surpassed all in the village in his eyes.

Maribel
Maribel chuckled. "Honestly, starving." She laughed before they approached the bonfire. She hadn't eaten much today and her stomach did not forget to remind her of that. Maribel's eyes scanned the crowd until they rested on Drozan. She smiled at the handsome centaur, eager to join him. The firelight made his eyes sparkle in the distance. She smiled at him before making her way toward him. Her nerves felt more at ease the longer she looked into his eyes.​

Drozan could take his eyes off Mirabel. once she approached him he smiled joyfully. "You look very beautiful tonight." he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back