TV & Film Foreign Dramas, Anyone?

WolfSol

Brain cashew smooth
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Rather curious if anyone else fancies foreign (well, since I am English speaking they are foreign to me) dramas like Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, and so on? If so, which do you prefer, any top favorites sharing is caring, feed my addiction please.

From experience, I am not a big fan of Chinese dramas that appear on Viki or Dramafever. I tried watching the General and I... I haven't seen subtitles go by that quickly in a long while and the slow Matrix-like jumping in real-time made me laugh too much to be able to pay attention. I watch more Korean than anything, but I have a bias toward K-pop so I guess that's to be expected.

I've discovered a handful that I fancy and ones that I love but will likely never finish. City Hunter, W, Blood, Innocent Man, Tunnel, Love from Another Star, and Goblin Lonely and Great God are probably some of my favorites.

I'm hugely into Kpop too, but I've only started Kdramas recently. I've watched a handful, out of which I enjoyed She Was Pretty and Legend of the Blue Sea. I'm currently watching Boys Over Flowers.
I don't know what I'll start on next, but I wish there were more good BL kdramas... ;_;

I also enjoyed the first season of a Thai BL, maybe the best BL I've watched till now, called Love Sick: The Series. Oh, and there was a fun web series called Counterratack, also BL.

Screw it.
Death Note.
Brilliant.
lightwall_8931.jpg

Rather curious if anyone else fancies foreign (well, since I am English speaking they are foreign to me) dramas like Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, and so on? If so, which do you prefer, any top favorites sharing is caring, feed my addiction please.

From experience, I am not a big fan of Chinese dramas that appear on Viki or Dramafever. I tried watching the General and I... I haven't seen subtitles go by that quickly in a long while and the slow Matrix-like jumping in real-time made me laugh too much to be able to pay attention. I watch more Korean than anything, but I have a bias toward K-pop so I guess that's to be expected.

I've discovered a handful that I fancy and ones that I love but will likely never finish. City Hunter, W, Blood, Innocent Man, Tunnel, Love from Another Star, and Goblin Lonely and Great God are probably some of my favorites.

Have you tried watching Hwarang yet? I would suggest that one first. It's a Korean drama and it has Taehyung from Bangtan in it. There's also quite a few foreign shows on Netflix too. I've seen Good Morning Call and I'm currently watching Atelier(Atelier is soooooooo goood!!!!!) Theres also Kpop Extreme Survival, and Bromance, which are also really good.

Have you tried watching Hwarang yet? I would suggest that one first. It's a Korean drama and it has Taehyung from Bangtan in it. There's also quite a few foreign shows on Netflix too. I've seen Good Morning Call and I'm currently watching Atelier(Atelier is soooooooo goood!!!!!) Theres also Kpop Extreme Survival, and Bromance, which are also really good.

I've seen about every Korean and Japanese drama on Netflix. Found Timeless, Love and Orange Marmalade just recently. I'll lool into Hwarang as it doesn't sound familiar.

I'm usually a big fan of foreign historical dramas. I'm currently watching "Magnificent Century," a show about the Sultanate of Women during the Ottoman Empire, and I'm hoping to watching "The Empress of China" next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back