• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forbidden Medival Fantasy Romance ~OPEN~

Prayforthewickedeveryday

-Amazing Horror Queen-
The year was 1624, and nekos were banished to be slaves. Not just work, but sex slaves. The humans had all been killed off a while ago, so now the nekos had no hope. At least, all of them but Violet. Violet had so much hope in the world, that it would one day get better. A nekos master could be anything from a Siren to a Lycan (female or male), sweet or absolutely horrid, abusive or caring. Violet wasn't blessed with any of the good masters. Her mistress was a Flame Witch, who owned five nekos, two males, thres females, and treated them all like the muck that she made Violet scrape from the bottom of her shoes. Violet was one of the lucky ones, as she didn't have to do anything sexual, she just did all of the horrible, near impossible chores Mistress Fiona told her to do.

But one day someone shows up that changes everything...

And the humans aren't really dead as everyone thinks... The government knows this yet still does nothing. They know the humans are stronger and slowly building a resistance.But what the government doesn't know may end their precious little 'perfect' world... And the sad part is that there's only ten of them vs. an entire government...
(Add on) We now need some more humans!! You are allowed to play more then one character..
(Add on #2) Your character doesn't have to be a human, they just have to be 100% against the government, or at least appear to be ;)
Non-neko postions open:
one: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
two: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
three: Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday
four: ChazGhost ChazGhost
five: open
six: open
seven: open
eight: open
nine: open
ten: open
Special Character: open
The plot of this story is that a male (any race) will come and save all of Mistress Fiona's nekos (while possibly falling in love with one of them), while the other nekos slowly come to terms with how it feels to just use a toilet! (The other nekos will fall in love with eachother or someone from the resistance as the story passes on. It doesn't matter what kind of neko you are!) Once the nekos are saved, they will be trained. Once that happens... the big war will rebegan....

Characters needed:
Savior male: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Male neko: SheepKing SheepKing
Male neko: ChazGhost ChazGhost
Female neko: Delilah Delilah
Female neko: Papa Waluigi Papa Waluigi
Violet: Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Last edited:
Be honest, I don't think RpN rules allow for more mature content in the public thread, but if we keep things pg, I think I would be intreasted in the "male savior", although, I have a concept to propose.

I do believe they allow up to pg13 but thats what I was thinking. That before the male savior saves them we just like skim
Be honest, I don't think RpN rules allow for more mature content in the public thread, but if we keep things pg, I think I would be intreasted in the "male savior", although, I have a concept to propose.
I think this could be an interesting role-play, I'd love to join!

over the inappropriate parts. And you two can deffinately join!! What role will you be taking Athena?

Twin brothers, kinda opposites of each other, but work together well. One's more of a soldier, the other is more of a administrator kinda guy.

Oooohhh thats actually cool!!! Humans could be forbidden and the government doesnt want everyone to know their greatest enemies still exist! Yay more plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back