• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forbidden Love

Truff

One Thousand Club
I would LOVE an rp that includes some forbidden love (an obviously a plot. It must have a real plot.). But before we get to some loose ideas, lets get to the dreaded

RULES
1. I write about 3-6 paragraphs per character and I would prefer if my partner consistently wrote two good sized paragraphs.
2. Please no perfect characters. God that's a huge pet peeve of mine. They have to have flaws.
3. The rp has to have a plot past the romance. It gets boring without one. At least give me some real drama.
4. I do prefer to play female characters. That being said, I will double and give both characters attention as long as you do the same. I will call you out if you are not doing the same don't test me
5. Let me know if you aren't happy with the rp. I really don't care too much and am willing to work with you to make it better. Or gracefully accept that you don't want to continue the rp.

PAIRINGS!!! Bold means I have a somewhat plot

-- Rich girl x Butler
-- Hero x Villain
-- Vampire x Werewolf (Craving!!!)
--
Rich x Normal
-- OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS!

Last edited:
Funkybub Funkybub that one is super vague right now and could be discussed further. I'm still very unsure on the topic myself but it seemed different

I would be interested in vampire x werewolf or rich x normal. I would like to double if that is alright with you. I do better with males when doubling.

Do you mind sending me the rich girl x butler plot idea you had? I'm definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back