• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Forbidden Love

FangAndOzy

Twenty Thousand Club
@Zara Hunt heres what I am thinking. Why don't you put your character into the character profile tab and I'll put mine up too.

And then I am just going to copy and paste all our comments here so the in character tab is blank.

I know that sounds silly, but I need organization to help keep things straight sometimes.

Sorry too that it has taken me longer to respond than I meant for it to. I have family out visiting so between that and work I won't have much time this next week. After that it will just be work. And then after January 19 it should hopefully calm down a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Yesterday at 9:02 AM#2

Zara HuntNew Member
    ?
    Vampire and Werewolf forbidden romance role play!
    Could I rp with you?
    Zara Hunt, Yesterday at 9:02 AMEditDeleteReportBookmark
    #2+ QuoteReply

[*]

Yesterday at 5:28 PM#3

FangAndOzy???????

FangAndOzy, Yesterday at 5:28 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#3+ QuoteReply

Roll Dice

• tick.png
    Like x 1
  • List

[*]

Yesterday at 5:49 PM#4

Zara HuntNew Member

?

Of course!

So funny story, this was actually a forum for a different rp I started with someone and I accidentally somehow managed to make it twice :)

That being said...we can still rp and use the same general idea if you would like?

Hahaha :) Ya that would be great!

Zara Hunt, Yesterday at 5:49 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#4+ QuoteReply

[*]

Yesterday at 6:15 PM#5

Zara HuntNew Member

?

Of course!

So funny story, this was actually a forum for a different rp I started with someone and I accidentally somehow managed to make it twice :)

That being said...we can still rp and use the same general idea if you would like?

So who are you going to be? :)

Zara Hunt, Yesterday at 6:15 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#5+ QuoteReply

[*]

Yesterday at 6:38 PM#6

FangAndOzy???????

FangAndOzy, Yesterday at 6:38 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#6+ QuoteReply

Roll Dice

[*]

Yesterday at 6:50 PM#7

FangAndOzy???????

?

So who are you going to be? :)

I can answer your question super quick haha. if its romance I prefer mxf and I prefer playing the female, But I can play the male if you want. I'd also prefer to be the werewolf, but again I am open to playing either. So you can choose what you want :)

FangAndOzy, Yesterday at 6:50 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#7+ QuoteReply

Roll Dice

[*]

Yesterday at 6:58 PM#8

Zara HuntNew Member

?

I can answer your question super quick haha. if its romance I prefer mxf and I prefer playing the female, But I can play the male if you want. I'd also prefer to be the werewolf, but again I am open to playing either. So you can choose what you want :)

Really? That's great! I would prefer to be the male and the vampire xD And mxf. That works out perfectly!

Zara Hunt, Yesterday at 6:58 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#8+ QuoteReply

[*]

Yesterday at 6:59 PM#9

Zara HuntNew Member

?

Alright sounds good.

I just got home from work and am about to start dinner so it'll be a little later tonight

Oh ya I totally understand. Have a good supper :)

Zara Hunt, Yesterday at 6:59 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#9+ QuoteReply

[*]

Yesterday at 7:00 PM#10

FangAndOzy???????

?

Really? That's great! I would prefer to be the male and the vampire xD And mxf. That works out perfectly!

Yay! That's exciting haha. Okay, if you want you can put up a character. I usually just do name, age, appearance, and anything extra.

I'll have to put mine up a little later when I have time to make a character versus a quick comment. When I'm on a computer I'll also move all of this to the Out of Character tab ((assuming I can figure out how xD ))

FangAndOzy, Yesterday at 7:00 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#10+ QuoteReply

Roll Dice

[*]

Yesterday at 7:22 PM#11

Zara HuntNew Member

?

Yay! That's exciting haha. Okay, if you want you can put up a character. I usually just do name, age, appearance, and anything extra.

I'll have to put mine up a little later when I have time to make a character versus a quick comment. When I'm on a computer I'll also move all of this to the Out of Character tab ((assuming I can figure out how xD ))

Haha okay sounds good!

Zara Hunt, Yesterday at 7:22 PMEditDeleteReportBookmark

#11+ QuoteReply

So I may not have needed to copy that all over, but I am a little weird :)

So I am going to delete them off the "In character rp" tab, but then this way we just have record of it. And then we can get started.

Are you okay with that?

@Zara Hunt

Sorry for the delay. I can start up the rp now. Shall our characters be in college maybe? Or out and about on their own so they're not tied down by school stuff?

Just a quick question.

So in a lot of more recent stories the werewolves have mates, someone that as soon as their eyes meet they know they are meant to be mates. And even if their eyes don't meet their scents help to pull them to eachother. And they are always feeling a pull until they mate.

Or there is the imprinting I guess which could be mate, friend, body guard, ect... I'm not sure what the big difference is or if there is one.

My question is, do you care how the romance starts? Should I have one of those be the case? Or should it just be a more human like attraction? Or is there something for the vampire that maybe you want to do?

@Zara Hunt

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back