• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One For Who Could Ever Love A Beast (open)

Jadus

The Beast
Taking Auditions for leading lady

Name:

Height:

Appearance:

Personality:(would prefer someone curious and intelligent)

RPSample:(Atleast two paragraphs showing the uniqueness of your character)

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

Adeline Seraphina Sardou

Height: 5'2

Birthday: Jan. 27th

Appearance:
100915080335789623.jpg

Adeline has a simple, understated beauty about her and is known throughout the village because of that. She has a heart shaped face, and delicate, pale features. Her hair is a very light blonde with small hints of a reddish hue cascading to the middle of her back. She has wise, pale blue eyes with flushed pink cheeks with full, dark lashes and a button nose. Normally Adeline doesn't do much to her hair other than a simply tying it with a pale blue ribbon, occasionally braiding it on special occasions. Adeline has a petite frame and doesn't have very much muscles, only weighing at around 100 pounds. Adeline has a distinctively curious look to her face, as if she's always excited or anticipating something.

Adeline doesn't live the most lavish of lifestyles, therefore her apparel isn't too fancy or elegant, a simple thin blue linen dress with pockets on the sides and a petticoat underneath. Although her clothing is quite simple, she walks with a sense of poise and nonconformity, almost like a poor man's ballerina. Adeline makes it quite clear she doesn't care much about her appearance, strangely adding to her appeal. Her gentle, yet inquisitive demeanor and appearance is what makes her stand out compared to others.

Personality:

Adeline was never like many girls in her village. Her eccentric yet loving father owned a simple bookshop and farm in the heart of the village. Being raised without a mother, she never had any interest in traditionally feminine activities like sewing or cooking, preferring intellectually stimulating hobbies such as reading, which her father approved and took pride of. This led to her father being Adeline's few supporters.

Over the years, as a result, Adeline became just as intelligent and open minded about the world as her father. She is confident, witty, and outright outspoken about her opinions, not conforming to what a woman should be. Adeline has a strong sense of moral character and reasoning with an uncanny intuition. Adeline loves books about princesses and fantasy worlds and is always seen around the village with a book in her nose. Knowing this was not a popular way to think at the time, Adeline retreated to her rich inner world of knowledge and learning, not having many friends her age.

Adeline can be stubborn and headstrong at times, hating when people disagree with her or tell her what to do. Aware of her beauty, she simply pays no mind. Even after being ostracized by fellow citizens in the village, Adeline is idealistic and hopeful of a better life, still seeing the good in them. She has a hidden little passion she is not afraid to let glow.

RPSample:

Every girl dreamed about her prince. Roses and pleasant little birds falling before him as he rode on his noble white horse. The simple way the prince's golden hair framed his chiseled face with every single movement. It was simply beauty in it's pure form, waiting to break the poor girl's spell with true love's kiss.

Adeline was dozing off as she normally did. The birds were flying about and chirping the same songs, the villagers were fighting about the same old mundane things and the sun shone into the window of her humble bedroom at the same time every single morning. The bright glow of the morning shone onto her pale skin, waking her up gently. And as usual, she awoke. Adeline stretched tiredly and got up from her bed. Repeatedly it was the same old day over and over again. Sighing, she organized the stack of books on her wooden nightstand, a majority of them were fairy tales. Adeline adored fairytales more than anything, the aspect of distracting herself from her simple monotonous lifestyle with plain papers bound together was satisfying to her.

Memories of Adeline being a child came back to her as she was tidying up. How naive was she, thinking that her life was going to be changed by a prince coming to save her...and sadly, a part of her still wanted to believe it could happen. But this was as close to her happily ever after as she could obtain. Adeline enjoyed helping out with her father's bookshop, he was always very distracted, preoccupied with anything that caught his attention; a theory or a new book...or even a old one, for time's sake.

It was tedious work every day, each the one before in a small provincial town. It was quite a strange job for a woman, tending to a bookshop. Of course, it made her feel isolated, yet at the same time, Adeline found a strange sort of comfort at that fact. Scolding herself for pondering the past, she quickly scurried to grab the books on the night table and hurried downstairs to greet her father. "Good morning to you, Father."

(Can't wait to see your CS!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her, Lord Bourbon AKA Beast is Hard headed and prideful. I'm happy they will clash :) make for a good roleplay.

I'm going to write out another post in which the leading ladies father wanders into my castle such and such ends up imprisioned. Then adeline obviously worried for her father. Will search for him. Thus trading her freedom for his.

Your not 100 percent in yet i will wait a day for more applicants but you should prepare for what i explained.

Also what is CS?

Jadus said:
I like her, Lord Bourbon AKA Beast is Hard headed and prideful. I'm happy they will clash :) make for a good roleplay.
I'm going to write out another post in which the leading ladies father wanders into my castle such and such ends up imprisioned. Then adeline obviously worried for her father. Will search for him. Thus trading her freedom for his.

Your not 100 percent in yet i will wait a day for more applicants but you should prepare for what i explained.

Also what is CS?
The cs is your character sheet aha. It's like basically the same thing I posted above so that you can have a simple idea of the character.

well I thought figuring him out would be half the fun :) if that doesn't seem fun lol I guess I could whip one up

Jadus said:
well I thought figuring him out would be half the fun :) if that doesn't seem fun lol I guess I could whip one up
No worries, I like the surprise! Don't keep me waiting too long to get accepted :)

Ill just give it a bit more, just incase u can read what i posted on the thread

Your the Beauty to my Beast :) welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back