• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Glory for the Horde! (She-ra and the princesses of power Horde AU) (updated) (open)

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Heya! Kuro here with my latest obsession: She-ra and the Princesses of Power!

A little bit about me; Entrapta is my favorite character, Scorpia's a close second, and Catra's my third fave. Catra's just so cute when she's acting like a cat! *Insert Catra hissing clip here*
I'm up to season 4, episode something and I NEED to role-play this. I play both canons and OCs, and I always double up!

A little about the AU; The story will take place mainly in the Fright Zone, inside the main Horde complex. It'll focus on any OCs as well as our favorite Horde-loyal characters.

OOC communication is vital! I like being friends with my partners. A bit of fangirling/fanboying/fan-non-binary-ing never hurt anyone!
Semi-lit (One or two short paragraphs in length)
I reply as frequently as you do, ideally more than once a day.
Romance will definitely happen. There will be Canon x OC ships. Must be okay with LGBTQ+!

If you're interested, send me a PM. Can't wait to rp with you!

Last edited:
Hey, this looks really interesting. I sorta made this account to mainly RP She-Ra/Star Wars stuff so this is really cool.

How would you like me to contact you?

Hey, this looks really interesting. I sorta made this account to mainly RP She-Ra/Star Wars stuff so this is really cool.

How would you like me to contact you?
I typically use RPNation PMs, though I see you are a new user so you may not have access to that yet. I suggest you ask the moderators if you're unable to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back