• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For now, and Forever (Jujutsu Kaisen Interest check!)

Otter

Living, but not laughing or loving
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone! I'm sure you see my screen name, but feel free to call me Wicked or Otter! I just watched all of the anime, and the amount of muse I have for this anime is crazy right now! I am putting this out here to see who would be interested in roleplaying it with me! I am still in the process of learning about the entire (and crazy) lore of this, so please be patient with me! I am super spoiler friendly (couldn't care less if the whole show is spoiled), so I am also so down to have it all info-dumped on me!

Here is just a lil about me:
I have been roleplaying for about ten or eleven years now, and I consider myself to be semi-advanced to advanced when it comes to writing. I can write anywhere from 200 to 3000 words depending on the thread--I do my best to match my partner, though! If you are interested, shoot me a PM or leave a message down below! As of lately, I have been doing a lot of my roleplaying on Discord, so if that suits your fancy, then even better! I have a horrible habit of forgetting to check the website, but I am always on Discord!

1. I strongly prefer doubling up! I 99% of the time have male OC's (my OC for Maki would be the only exception), but if you want a female romantic interest, I can do that!
2. I am a busy person (i’m working 2 jobs currently) so my response time can vary from 3 a day to once a week! I will try to be transparent about it when possible!
3. Please try to be semi to advanced lit! I love writing, and the more you write, the more I have to go off of! It makes for a much easier time!
4. I love talking and plotting OOC! I can be quite the chatter bug, which is another reason I love Discord! I normally just make servers for roleplaying to keep everything nice and tidy!
5. I do my best not to Ghost people, so I ask that you do the same! I am a full-time worker with mental health issues, so there may be times I fall off the grid, but i'll always try to let you know!
6. PleAse have decent grammar and sentence structure. I am not a grammar ass but if I can't read it then we have some problems, Huston.
7. Please try to respond decently! I am always ready to go, but I understand people have lives! I can be a quick responder, and while it's nice having a partner who is too, it isn't necessary! Just give me a little bit of a heads up!

Here are the character i’d like played for me! Underlined means I have high muse for them!
- Suguru Geto
- Fushiguro Megumi
- Inumaki Toge
- Zenin Maki
- Itadori Yuji

I hope everyone reading has an amazing day!🤗

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back