• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other For all staff. And people who roleplayed with me.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ahem… my name is Nokumi. Or you may know me as Surgess. Perhaps you know me as yamada?? What ever the case I want to say. Thank you.

Over the past few days the site has been breaking down- which uhm… ya… it’s scared the living hell out of me. My worst case scenario brain emediatly thought the site has been deleted and all actions have been terminated and I assumed I lost all my friends

Which got me thinking. I am severely happy i stayed on this site and tried to push through. Especially when I first joined. When I first joined I was like 17 maybe?? And I was searching for any website that allowed me to roleplay. Any decent one anyways. When I found this website I was happy and decided to give it a try.

So I did.

The first few weeks were a nightmare trying to find anyone to roleplay with me. It was a disaster. No one was showing interest. I came close to giving up on rpnation but I chose to stick around and try harder. And I did. And with the work of trying I got interest checks. People willing to roleplay and some great friends.

I’ve had the most fun I ever had in my entire childhood of roleplaying on this site alone. And with it. I made friends that have Stuck around for majority of roleplaying.

So again. Thank you rpnation. Thank you for being my way to express myself. And of course my way of making friends

Ahem… my name is Nokumi. Or you may know me as Surgess. Perhaps you know me as yamada?? What ever the case I want to say. Thank you.

Over the past few days the site has been breaking down- which uhm… ya… it’s scared the living hell out of me. My worst case scenario brain emediatly thought the site has been deleted and all actions have been terminated and I assumed I lost all my friends

Which got me thinking. I am severely happy i stayed on this site and tried to push through. Especially when I first joined. When I first joined I was like 17 maybe?? And I was searching for any website that allowed me to roleplay. Any decent one anyways. When I found this website I was happy and decided to give it a try.

So I did.

The first few weeks were a nightmare trying to find anyone to roleplay with me. It was a disaster. No one was showing interest. I came close to giving up on rpnation but I chose to stick around and try harder. And I did. And with the work of trying I got interest checks. People willing to roleplay and some great friends.

I’ve had the most fun I ever had in my entire childhood of roleplaying on this site alone. And with it. I made friends that have Stuck around for majority of roleplaying.

So again. Thank you rpnation. Thank you for being my way to express myself. And of course my way of making friends

❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back