• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Food Wars! 95th Generation!

just occured to me if the girls start like different parts of our personality that would be a interesting romantic situation to say the least lol

Deepest apologies on not posting lately. Just got back from the play I was in and Im beat. I will post tomorrow. Sorry guys

Lin's in the middle of exams she told me she should be done in a few days and i think scar has dropped out haven't heard from her since sending the pm i hope i'm wrong.

I apologize for not posting. I recently have gotten Strep(I still do) so it has been hard to do anything. I will be posting today only because I am not dying in bed

No they are not. Math is not that important unless you are going into that field, and science is the same. And history is important to an extent, but not completely important.

i was trying to make a joke out of it but yeah that's true i already have my health and safe levels done so i can work in some food based jobs.

if nothing picks up soon we should restart the thread and see how signs up besides us. sorry to all those i peed off i hope we can talk in the future but if not wish you the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back